AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-10, 08:48   Link #41
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
watched the 2 first episodes held my attention for sure im still unsure what to make of it so far it will take time. But for now i like what i see this series looks like its going to brutal with some serious killing just to my liking
Old 2008-01-10, 19:23   Link #42
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
Watched the two first episodes, while the first episode made me want to drop the show the second fixed somewhat my view of it.

This somewhat reminds me of Tokko with a similar bad animation, probably bad story and good gore.
Old 2008-01-14, 01:07   Link #43
mandarb916

Not quite sure what to make of this series...

The AT-X and UHF broadcasts are a little different...AT-X being a little bit more gorier...

The first few ep's have been decent and the OP is great, but there's a huge chunk of continuity missing between ep4 and 5
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 14:59   Link #44
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Is it just me or are the action and suspense scenes the equivalent of what you'd find from a kindergarten picture book? Voice acting seems to be a bit sub-par too... :/
The voice-acting is far from sub-par, but the action and most other things are pretty limp, it seems to me. In these ways, this show reminds me of this director and writer's previous winner, Lamune, which worked despite itself. After one episode, the same thing is happening for me here: it's hard to think of anything good about the show (except the voices), but it is somehow still entertaining.

The problem with the voices may just be that they are not suited to what one thinks of as the right tone for this kind of show, or that they are being directed to perform in ways that don't have much strength. In any case, Matsuki Miyu, Kishio Daisuke, Mizuki Nana, Yukino Satsuki, and Sugita Tomokazu all seemed to me to do okay in episode one.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 02:04   Link #45
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep6:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 02:47   Link #46
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 10:01   Link #47
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 6
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 18:22   Link #48
gencbiba

Yeah... Ep 6 was weird. I was hoping that Yuu would have a bad ass look but his new form is ugly.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 00:37   Link #49
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

The blonde loli got some crazy attacks. I feel lonely since i havent got past episode 3.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 02:47   Link #50
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep7:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-23, 08:59   Link #51
Fox'sAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
The blonde loli got some crazy attacks. I feel lonely since i havent got past episode 3.
Not a problem too tough for me to handle. I'll PM you a link where you can watch every single one (RAWs and subs). So even if you haven't got any clue what they're saying, at least you don't get to miss out on what's happening in the series.
Fox'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:51   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well i just finished up episode 3 and to put it frankly im finding Ayakashi a little boring and very cliche. But hopefully things will start to look better for me by episode 5 or so.
Old 2008-01-24, 10:28   Link #53
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I thought Yuu was cosplaying in episode 6

This is just a 13 episode anime series, so i think i will bear with it no matter how boring the plot is,the lame fights and poor animation
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 13:44   Link #54
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 7
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-01-25, 03:40   Link #55
ThoHell

Not sure why I'm still watching this, maybe because I'm somewhat curious about what kind of lame ending it will be. Ep 7 is pretty much like all the others before it...pointless (somewhat), bad acting, annoying main hero, bad plot.....I think I should stop there. But it all helps me learn a little more Japanese so I'm grateful to the series for that. It series could really be good if they planned it out right, instead of half ass (like doing a 7 page report the night before it's due).
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 04:23   Link #56
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Yeah, episode 3 was kind of a dumb down Elfen Lied episode. Did we really need to see that many people cut in half? If it stays this stupid I'll probably drop it.
EarlyBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 02:25   Link #57
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep8:

Old 2008-01-30, 10:25   Link #58
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 8
Spoiler:

Old 2008-02-06, 02:18   Link #59
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep9:

Old 2008-02-06, 02:38   Link #60
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep9:
Spoiler for ep9:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, horror