AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-21, 22:48   Link #3521
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
both clare and raki's feelings will eventually become romantic love; even though some would deny it'll never happen. claymores have every right to love too, just like every humans do. they too, want someone to be there for them, possibly to love and hold. like humans, i guarantee you that they seek companionship (male or female) just so they can keep on living in a human state of mind and not succumb to the half yoma influence inside them.
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-21, 23:47   Link #3522
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Hmm, lust huh just like, the 7 deadly sins and one of the homunculi.

Well they did say that awakening felt very pleasurable so I guess they like that feeling and wanted 2 experience over and over agian. But if it was just that then why did she save Dauf during the first half of the destroyer arc?
Yeah, too bad lust died so early...anyways let's not talk about FMA brotherhood in the raki discussion thread and get off topic . But as I said before, I do not deny the fact that AB and claymores are shown to be able to love, I'm merely saying it's different from the kind of love between humans. Riful and Dauf would be compatible and fine(if not really really weird) because they're both awakened beings.
________
Anime Sex

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:30.
Rennir is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 01:20   Link #3523
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Yeah, too bad lust died so early...anyways let's not talk about FMA brotherhood in the raki discussion thread and get off topic . But as I said before, I do not deny the fact that AB and claymores are shown to be able to love, I'm merely saying it's different from the kind of love between humans. Riful and Dauf would be compatible and fine(if not really really weird) because they're both awakened beings.
but your willing to accept Raki due to his experiences would be quiet simliar to Clare (perhaps even more so when his being shipped to org hq now) which is fair enough.

Clare and Raki are quiet compatible even more so since Raki is no longer a pure human either. Their build up is quiet similar (Both were taken in by a claymore, raised by a number 1, unusual org experiments and have the flesh in them of a number 1 ) so if anything due to those similarities it makes them a likely pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Damn Raki getting freaky with the Claymores, lucky much!!

The only way she would awaken if she released her yoki. Now why would she release her yoki 2 have sex??
Yoki and Pleasure are intertwined so some fanfictions go into the fact a claymore that has sex awakens atleast temporarily. But Clare implied she knows what an orgasm is like so obviously she has fun with herself every now and again without awakening

Last edited by evil_kenshin; 2010-05-22 at 01:32.
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 01:58   Link #3524
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
Clare implied she knows what an orgasm is like so obviously she has fun with herself every now and again without awakening
... lol
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 02:02   Link #3525
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
... lol
in the chapter where she compares yoki release to a orgasm
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 02:12   Link #3526
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
i'm aware kenchy.. lol

hey~ i was wondering how strong a claymore's sense of smell is? i remember watchin' a vamp show called 'angel' and the main character 'angel' was able to detect through smell that his friend/ally had sex with a woman. XD lol

is that possible for claymores too? XD i'mma thinking crazy thoughts right now lol
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 02:16   Link #3527
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
i'm aware kenchy.. lol

hey~ i wonder how strong a claymore's sense of smell is? i remember watchin' a vamp show called 'angel' and the main character 'angel' was able to detect through smell that his friend/ally had sex with a woman. XD lol

is that possible for claymores too? XD i'mma thinking crazy thoughts right now lol
I'd say possibly Galatae would have that ability (When you lose one sense the other 4 increase to make up for it). Clare did modify her vocal cords once so perhaps its possible (though what would you need to do to increase your sense of smell? not really sure myself lol) for all hybrids/awakened's to do it.
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 02:21   Link #3528
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
I'd say possibly Galatae would have that ability (When you lose one sense the other 4 increase to make up for it). Clare did modify her vocal cords once so perhaps its possible (though what would you need to do to increase your sense of smell? not really sure myself lol) for all hybrids/awakened's to do it.
idk.. maybe they already do since they're half yoma. yoma probably have excellent sense of smell? if a vampire can, why not a yoma? lol XD

just think wat clare's comrades would think when they noticed a strong scent of raki on clare. XD lol
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 08:14   Link #3529
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
idk.. maybe they already do since they're half yoma. yoma probably have excellent sense of smell? if a vampire can, why not a yoma? lol XD

just think wat clare's comrades would think when they noticed a strong scent of raki on clare. XD lol
Helen would probably joke around about it outloud (seems the sort of thing she would do ) , Cynthia would be happy for Clare judging by her comment when they were heading west and the rest would probably be indifferent though a little surprised
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 08:38   Link #3530
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Not necessarily Kenshin....just because you know about something doesn't mean you've actually gone through it. Claire may have never gone through one....but since she was raped by that Yoma, the odds are pretty much 100%.

I agree; whether or not Raki and Claire's feelings were romantic when Raki was a child, their feelings will definitely turn romantic now.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 09:24   Link #3531
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
^ I would call the odds of her having a big O while being raped by a Yoma (as a kid to top it of) is like 0%

We can't really say if she experienced it herself, her comment could be just hear-say.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is, that Claymore's having intercourse with human men is very unlikely. With them being feared and having that Yoma-front thing.

Raki might actually be the only human able and willing to look past that.
There have been romantic implications between Raki and Claire in the past, but by the nature of their relationship and his age, they were very subtle and not as important as their bond on the whole.

Well, with Raki all grown up it's kind of a given that the romantic side of their relationship will evolve imo. But I'm glad that seems to take a back seat, compared to the other stuff. If their relationship gets minimized to a pure love thing .. that would destroy my interest in them totally. Their relationship is too complex to just make it look as if it was only because of romantic love all along .
zebra is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 09:29   Link #3532
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
^ I would call the odds of her having a big O while being raped by a Yoma (as a kid to top it of) is like 0%
Why not? if it was her first time, the odds are pretty high....

(I can't believe we're having this discussion . Did she or did she not? that is the question )).
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 09:33   Link #3533
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
but your willing to accept Raki due to his experiences would be quiet simliar to Clare (perhaps even more so when his being shipped to org hq now) which is fair enough.

Clare and Raki are quiet compatible even more so since Raki is no longer a pure human either. Their build up is quiet similar (Both were taken in by a claymore, raised by a number 1, unusual org experiments and have the flesh in them of a number 1 ) so if anything due to those similarities it makes them a likely pairing.
I almost forgot what the original argument was started over . But yes, I concede to your point that Clare and raki would be more suitable for each other than any other pairing between a human and a claymore simply because raki is practically a claymore himself, considering he's gotten hit with the rods. However, a normal human and a claymore would be very unlikley to be able to be a pairing. And where does Clare compare having an orgasm to awakening?
__________________
Rennir is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 09:36   Link #3534
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
. And where does Clare compare having an orgasm to awakening?
Well, Miria has said awakening is comparable to sex, and passionate Helen admitted that it was hard for her to turn back one time.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 10:16   Link #3535
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Well, Miria has said awakening is comparable to sex, and passionate Helen admitted that it was hard for her to turn back one time.
having a reread of the chapter I only just noticed Helen blushing when she is saying it (a rare moment ).
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 10:44   Link #3536
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
having a reread of the chapter I only just noticed Helen blushing when she is saying it (a rare moment ).
Hehe, I know, it's kind of cute how embarrassed she looks .
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 12:02   Link #3537
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
However, a normal human and a claymore would be very unlikley to be able to be a pairing.
i disagree. even if raki was still a human.. it would've been very likely for raki and clare still being a pair. sure, he might've gotten older. maybe that's why yagi sensei decided to make him not human no more so they could be together later and not age. XD
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 12:16   Link #3538
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
i disagree. even if raki was still a human.. it would've been very likely for raki and clare still being a pair. sure, he might've gotten older. maybe that's why yagi sensei decided to make him not human no more so they could be together later and not age. XD
You misunderstood me, or maybe I didn't make it very clear. By normal I meant a person who was entirely free from any influence from claymores.
________
Pov tube

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:30.
Rennir is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 12:26   Link #3539
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: here there and everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
By normal I meant a person who was entirely free from any influence from claymores.
isn't that how raki was from the very beginning? XD so it's still possible for any human male to accomplish in the claymore world. they just have to be very persistent and brave to pull it off.
clarakiss~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-22, 12:40   Link #3540
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
isn't that how raki was from the very beginning? XD so it's still possible for any human male to accomplish in the claymore world. they just have to be very persistent and brave to pull it off.
Yes that's how raki was in the beginning. I'm refering to people that stay uninfluenced by the claymores. And no, it's not possible for any human to pull it off because first, they have to be either very brave or stupid, or both. Secondly, there is a one out of a million chance that the claymore would actually let the human follow them. This can be seen that Teresa and Clare have been the only ones to take companions despite how long the org and claymores have been around. Also it can be argued that Clare took raki partly because it reminded her of Teresa and herself.
________
POV ANAL

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:30.
Rennir is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.