AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-19, 09:19   Link #1
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
[Manga] The Shapeshifting Technique...

What if Pein used the technique and produced Kuzuzu and Hidan while they were "alive"? O.o Would they be... immortal clones? I think when the writer made this technique he didn't realize how many things you could actually leave out.
Old 2007-08-19, 13:33   Link #2
Kowai

i dont think they have all their abilities... remember itachi was talking about his MS in the fight he said something along the lines of:
"dont worry i wont use the mangekyo sharingan now.. or more specifically, i cant"
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:36   Link #3
tatami
back in black

they couldnt use the full potential of the original hosts.
Old 2007-08-19, 14:47   Link #4
Zek
Eyebrows...

Uh, the clones have to be controlled directly by the person. Itachi and Kisame were sitting on their rocks controlling their clones throughout the fights.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 03:19   Link #5
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
remember itachi was talking about his MS in the fight he said something along the lines of:
"dont worry i wont use the mangekyo sharingan now.. or more specifically, i cant"
I had figured he said that only because the clones were at 30% chakra capacity of the actual people, and that wasn't enough chakra to use Mangekyou....could be wrong though.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 04:17   Link #6
Blaine

I have also thought thats why he couldnt use Mangekyou Sharingan as well
Old 2007-08-20, 05:10   Link #7
Hir0

i dont think they can use Bloodline Limit skills to begin with.

And i also think that the ability is capped to 30% like kisame said lol

+ Hidan is special, if he doesnt die, that sacrifice will die eventually being stabbed head chopped off and else what
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 05:17   Link #8
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
what makes u think he cant use 90% of his chakra in the host dun remember they saying that 30% is maximum.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 09:05   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The leader took 30% of their chakra...but if they give up 95% or 90% then they definetly have access to pretty much all of their techniques.

This would make Kakuzu & Hidan still immortal no matter the amount of chakra given. I dont think they used chakra to survive. They were immortal...but that's probably also the reason why they didnt need to do it...since they couldnt die.
Old 2007-08-20, 10:25   Link #10
amOKchen
duel me

What a burnout, making yourself burn all your chakra on 1 thing.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 11:07   Link #11
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
I'm pretty sure he couldn't use MS because he didn't possess the amount of chakra. Wait... I saw this in Shippudden but I don't remember what happened in the manga, didn't the Kakashi Kage Bunshin get caught in MS? I'm 100% sure that was Tsukyomi. But anyways, the shapeshifting technique did copy Bloodline limits, how else is Itachi able to use his Sharingan <<. It wasn't like he was faking it.

Also Kisame's sword was perfectly copied, it was still sentient and all. I'm sure this technique is just that powerful enough.

If Hidan and Kuzuzu were copied that would've been pretty ridiculous.

Quote:
The only jutsu he is seen using, the Shapeshifting Technique (象転の術, Shōten no Jutsu?), allows him to clone his subordinates using human sacrifices that they control and can use to engage enemies without risking their lives. The clones formed are perfect copies of the original, even possessing the kekkei genkai and unique weapons they may possess. Their abilities are proportionate to the amount of chakra given to the clone (in its debut, he requested thirty percent).
I'm not saying wiki is 100% accurate on every single thing but this seems like it.
Old 2007-08-20, 13:35   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
I'm pretty sure he couldn't use MS because he didn't possess the amount of chakra. Wait... I saw this in Shippudden but I don't remember what happened in the manga, didn't the Kakashi Kage Bunshin get caught in MS? I'm 100% sure that was Tsukyomi. But anyways, the shapeshifting technique did copy Bloodline limits, how else is Itachi able to use his Sharingan <<. It wasn't like he was faking it.

Also Kisame's sword was perfectly copied, it was still sentient and all. I'm sure this technique is just that powerful enough.

If Hidan and Kuzuzu were copied that would've been pretty ridiculous.

I'm not saying wiki is 100% accurate on every single thing but this seems like it.
It was a (sharingan) genjutsu not MS genjutsu. It happened in the manga aswell. The genjutsu didnt work on kage bunshins. (Probably none of the genjutsu's work on kage bunshins)
Old 2007-08-20, 14:25   Link #13
amOKchen
duel me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
It was a (sharingan) genjutsu not MS genjutsu. It happened in the manga aswell. The genjutsu didnt work on kage bunshins. (Probably none of the genjutsu's work on kage bunshins)
I think it did work on the kagebunshin, but it got no effect on the original.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 15:29   Link #14
tatami
back in black

they can use bloodline techs: like sharingan
kagebunshins can be trapped in genjutsu: like kakashi and naruto
we just dont know what would happen to hidan or kakuzu cuz the tech. wasnt introduced properly.

my idea:
hidan copy wont be immortal cuz it wasnt a tech for me.its something special to him.but if the copy uses the tech, when he stabs himself copy will die too along with the victim.
in kakuzu its very difficult cuz his body is made up differently...

but in the end they wont be immortal cuz if so leader could build up an immortal copy team and use them for all missions.