AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-19, 22:32   Link #1
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Gitaroo Man!!

Well, i just got my hands on a copy of the discontinued Gitaroo Man for PS2 which i had been searching for for over a year! Iyne Wows (any ways, but i just think Iyne wows sounds better), I was just wondering if anyone here at anime suki has had the pleasure to play this masterpiece before and if you have, what did you think of it. (My hypotheisis is that i will not get a reply to this post)
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-19, 23:37   Link #2
bassmanG

I've played Gitaroo Man
One of my friends had a passion for it like you and had to get it again.
He loaned it to me, it was really great. My favorite song was when he was wooing the girl w/ the acoustic.
bassmanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 03:54   Link #3
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

hmm, discontinued you say

i guess i should buy it before all the copies around here dissapear
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 07:01   Link #4
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
I played it before! XD It was funny and addicting. o.o Lol.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 03:43   Link #5
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

I got it and my friend and his cousin lol. I still havn't beat all the levels in master cause I don't play it much anymore but my friends cousin beat single/master in 3 months and my friend in school beat single/master in 1 week. The song your thinking about is the legendary theme (acoustic). Thats a good one, I still say it sounds alot like tears of heaven. My favorite are born to bone and mojo king bee. The game isn't THAT hard to find, a year? I went down to my local game store and they had it there no prblem, also in ny it was a breeze to find. Its one of the more difficult throw your controller screaming games i've played which is whats great about cause really all the music is great and it pushes you so much to beat.
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 18:56   Link #6
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto03
I got it and my friend and his cousin lol. I still havn't beat all the levels in master cause I don't play it much anymore but my friends cousin beat single/master in 3 months and my friend in school beat single/master in 1 week. The song your thinking about is the legendary theme (acoustic). Thats a good one, I still say it sounds alot like tears of heaven. My favorite are born to bone and mojo king bee. The game isn't THAT hard to find, a year? I went down to my local game store and they had it there no prblem, also in ny it was a breeze to find. Its one of the more difficult throw your controller screaming games i've played which is whats great about cause really all the music is great and it pushes you so much to beat.
I cant beat the first level on master!
I have tryed so many times.
Anyways, my favorite song is undecided since it is a tie between The legendary theme (electric) and Resurrection. They are just too good. However the only song i don't like in the game is Nuff respect. It just isn't as fun as all the others, and i don't really like the slow regge, but i guess it makes it that much better as a game since it has something to offer for all tastes! If you haven't played this game yet and have seen it all alone on a shelf, all dusty and old, BUY IT.
Old 2004-01-23, 22:47   Link #7
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptorMoody
Anyways, my favorite song is undecided since it is a tie between The legendary theme (electric) and Resurrection. They are just too good. However the only song i don't like in the game is Nuff respect. It just isn't as fun as all the others, and i don't really like the slow regge, but i guess it makes it that much better as a game since it has something to offer for all tastes! If you haven't played this game yet and have seen it all alone on a shelf, all dusty and old, BUY IT.
Man I havent played this game in sooooo long. I played for so long trying to beat the game on master but it is just too fricken hard. I had to give up on the shark level, its just too insane. But I guess I'm gonna have to dust it off and play it.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 22:50   Link #8
bassmanG

Quote:
The game isn't THAT hard to find, a year? I went down to my local game store and they had it there no prblem, also in ny it was a breeze to find. Its one of the more difficult throw your controller screaming games i've played which is whats great about cause really all the music is great and it pushes you so much to beat.
I envy you. Sounds like it's easy for you to find items like this. It seems like nobody has it in Wisconsin. My friend ordered online from an out of state store. I wish I could live somewhere where they have more things to buy like you.
bassmanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:44   Link #9
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptorMoody
OMG, the first level! That one is sooooo easy. I think you should practice more. The hardest levels on master without a doubt are flying to your heart, mojo king bee and born to bone. All the others are a breeze.

I should video tape playing it lol. My friends cousin is going for "s" rankings on all the levels. Only ones he can't get it are born to bone and ressurection.
Old 2004-01-24, 12:02   Link #10
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Quote:
OMG, the first level! That one is sooooo easy. I think you should practice more. The hardest levels on master without a doubt are flying to your heart, mojo king bee and born to bone. All the others are a breeze.

I should video tape playing it lol. My friends cousin is going for "s" rankings on all the levels. Only ones he can't get it are born to bone and ressurection.

What about Tainted Lovers, I HATED beating that song on regular 1player mode!! It took me 2 days to beat it! I really like the first half of Flying to your Heart (the actual song) with the vocals, the contrast between the gitar and the vocals is great. Anyways, tape Resurection on Master mode, I really want to see how crazy it gets. It is crazy enough on regular mode! Though not that hard to beat due to all the charging times. Are there less charging sections in master mode?
Old 2004-01-25, 05:17   Link #11
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Nah ressurection is easy to beat on master mode cause they still give you so many charges for it. Not saying it isn't hard cause you'll go down all the way in health right till the charge, hitting every note in a song is not easy at all. But again alot of times for defense you must use both hands, thats the key.