AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-20, 01:59   Link #1
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Send a message via AIM to Quzor
Questions about Mangekyou Sharingan[Manga Spoilers]

I advise you not to read this if you haven't read the manga and you don't want a serious surprise to be ruined
Spoiler for Sasuke Manga:
Old 2007-08-20, 04:05   Link #2
amOKchen
duel me

You really dont need spoiler tags since its in topic.

I dont think Sasuke has aquired MS yet. It is just basic genjutsu that even kakashi used against zabuza to show him images of what he should do next.
Old 2007-08-20, 04:13   Link #3
Itachi-evil
Banned

I am still wondering how Kakashi got hi (version) of MS.
This is a big mystery.

But it has to be during the 2/3 years of the timeskip.
There is left , Kishi left himself the "space" for a bunch of explanations.

I am sure we will see some arcs for how Kakashi obtained the MS.

FOr Sasuke:

I don't know, i mean, if he got the MS, why he didn't use it yet, especially in the fight with Deidara.
Damn, he was almost killed at that time, only with "help" he survived.
Old 2007-08-20, 05:21   Link #4
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
If he has it he will show it in the fight with itachi. but I think he will get the MS after he killed and did the riverdance on itachi. blam.
This signature has been fed to carnivorous forum bunnies in an attempt to tame them. It is a proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules. So far, while the bunnies are eager to gobble yummy signatures, they are far from tame and only occasionally allow a moderator to pet them safely. Many more oversized signatures need be sacrificed to the effort; the bigger, the yummier.
Old 2007-08-20, 06:45   Link #5
Itachi-evil
Banned

After you, Sasuke must gambling with his life

Cause, not using the MS should have costed him his life in the fight vs. Deidara.

Ehm, how are you thinking is Sasuke gonna kill of Itachi with normal Sharingan vs. MS ?
Better getting it before he really! intends to kill Itachi.
Old 2007-08-20, 06:58   Link #6
BlackShinobi07

Since they didnt show his eyes change in anyway I think it was just a simple genjutsu.
Old 2007-08-20, 08:25   Link #7
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!

First off, i think there are plenty of MS topics all over this forum, and

You guys are all forgetting why Sasuke didnt kill Naruto at the Valley of i forgot the name (lol). but he said he didnt want to get MS (or get stronger) the same way Itachi did (I.E killing Naruto his best friend). The reason he didnt use MS (if he did have it) when he fought Deidera was because he didnt want to get stronger the same way Itachi did.

There is also the fact that no one could teach him the secrets of MS. Itachi maybe had planned to kill his entire clan after knowing all the secrets of MS, but Sasuke had to learn everything about using the sharingan by himself. Maybe Genjutsu was always Itachi's specialty and so he could use MS to his full potential using all of its Genjustu tricks. Kakashi has MS, but all he is known for is being a copy cat, which is just a basic ability of the Sharingan, cuz he had to learn it himself. If you remember all sasuke did with his sharingan was read people's movements and dodge them, this is because he did not have anyone to teach him everything about the sharingan. Thus even if he did have MS when he fought deidera, he couldnt have used tsukyomi or any other cool MS jutsu because he would have to teach it himself.

Also, how in the world could regular sharingan possibly do "spatial time ninjutsu" like he did to get away from the Deidera suicide bomber?
Old 2007-08-20, 11:06   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaJustin View Post
First off, i think there are plenty of MS topics all over this forum
Amen. Beside there is not much else to say than "yes I think so" or "no I don't".
Thread closed.
Closed Thread