AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-24, 20:20   Link #281
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
But since Aizen is down to the last 3 Espada, wouldnt it make it more interesting/challenging if Gin stayed on Aizen's side. The SS exiles still havent even shown up...

Also, if Gins switches side how can the battle of geniuses take place. Im looking forward for a Gin vs Hitsugaya grudge match...

Last century's genius against this century's prodigal child...what do you think?
I know Gin was originally considered a genius, and Hitsugaya is now considered the child prodigy/genius.

Weren't Shunshui and Ukitake the original geniuses though? Old man Yama remarked that their abilities were unmatched by any captain that has ever joined the Soul Society (maybe except by Aizen and Unoha).
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 23:03   Link #282
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
I know Gin was originally considered a genius, and Hitsugaya is now considered the child prodigy/genius.

Weren't Shunshui and Ukitake the original geniuses though? Old man Yama remarked that their abilities were unmatched by any captain that has ever joined the Soul Society (maybe except by Aizen and Unoha).
Yama commented that Shunsui and Ukitake , when they fight together they complement eachother so well that their power to this date is unrivaled by anyone.
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 03:01   Link #283
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Yama commented that Shunsui and Ukitake , when they fight together they complement eachother so well that their power to this date is unrivaled by anyone.
but they were both kind of scared to fight yama-ji
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:01   Link #284
Haak
Watching Ookami Shoujo...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
I know Gin was originally considered a genius, and Hitsugaya is now considered the child prodigy/genius.

Weren't Shunshui and Ukitake the original geniuses though? Old man Yama remarked that their abilities were unmatched by any captain that has ever joined the Soul Society (maybe except by Aizen and Unoha).
They're all geniuses. -_-'
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:16   Link #285
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
They're all geniuses. -_-'
i think all the captains are geniuses except for kenpachi and komamura
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 10:20   Link #286
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
but they were both kind of scared to fight yama-ji
Ye they where, should have copied the whole sentence , my fault.

"When it comes time for battle, your complementary abilities work phenomenally well together. That power is unrivaled by anyone who came before you and everyone since."

Thats the complete statement from Yamma.
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 10:31   Link #287
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Ye they where, should have copied the whole sentence , my fault.

"When it comes time for battle, your complementary abilities work phenomenally well together. That power is unrivaled by anyone who came before you and everyone since."

Thats the complete statement from Yamma.
I'm going to lol when shunsui's shikai has nothing to do with ukitake's, how can something compliment ukitakes ability (which is basically a reflector shield)? Is shunsui going to shoot at ukitake and ukitake will shoot at stark?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 11:43   Link #288
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I'm going to lol when shunsui's shikai has nothing to do with ukitake's, how can something compliment ukitakes ability (which is basically a reflector shield)? Is shunsui going to shoot at ukitake and ukitake will shoot at stark?
Well, it could be that one is defensive and the other offensive. But who knows.

Only seen 1 ability yet from Ukitake so alot left to discover about him, same goes for Shunsui
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 15:16   Link #289
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I'm going to lol when shunsui's shikai has nothing to do with ukitake's, how can something compliment ukitakes ability (which is basically a reflector shield)? Is shunsui going to shoot at ukitake and ukitake will shoot at stark?
Maybe one of Shunsui's zanpaktou abilities is to amplify blasts...
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 19:35   Link #290
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
I don't think they were scared to fight Yama...more like reluctant. Yama is like their father, so I bet he gave them plenty o spankings in their past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
They're all geniuses. -_-'
aye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i think all the captains are geniuses except for kenpachi and komamura
lol
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 00:50   Link #291
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
I don't think they were scared to fight Yama...more like reluctant. Yama is like their father, so I bet he gave them plenty o spankings in their past.
Ukitake atleast was scared when going to fight Yama.

Quote from manga ch 156 ph 08

"How long has it been..since i last felt such suffocating fear..?"
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 01:35   Link #292
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Ukitake atleast was scared when going to fight Yama.

Quote from manga ch 156 ph 08

"How long has it been..since i last felt such suffocating fear..?"
exacta!
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 06:03   Link #293
Ryuuken
Quincy
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Ukitake atleast was scared when going to fight Yama.

Quote from manga ch 156 ph 08

"How long has it been..since i last felt such suffocating fear..?"
thats because, despite the fact that unohana, ukitake and shunsui are the strongest
yamamoto is still a whole different level
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 06:27   Link #294
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
thats because, despite the fact that unohana, ukitake and shunsui are the strongest
yamamoto is still a whole different level
Couldnt agree more, Yamma is a beast
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 07:11   Link #295
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
thats because, despite the fact that unohana, ukitake and shunsui are the strongest
yamamoto is still a whole different level
Couldnt agree more, Yamma is a beast
The question is whether Aizen is on that same level as Yamma. Based on the databooks (and glimpses of power) both have mastered all the powers they can as a Shinigami!
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 07:25   Link #296
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
The question is whether Aizen is on that same level as Yamma. Based on the databooks (and glimpses of power) both have mastered all the powers they can as a Shinigami!
actually not all of aizen's stats are maxed out, the only reason he's at yama-ji's level is because the old man is so old that he has low stamina. so when aizen says he has reached the full potential of a shinigami, he's lying.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 07:57   Link #297
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
The question is whether Aizen is on that same level as Yamma. Based on the databooks (and glimpses of power) both have mastered all the powers they can as a Shinigami!
Probably even. Very hard to predict though since databook doesnt help much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
actually not all of aizen's stats are maxed out, the only reason he's at yama-ji's level is because the old man is so old that he has low stamina. so when aizen says he has reached the full potential of a shinigami, he's lying.
Actually he has reached the limits his shinigamibody can handle, and to go beyond them he needs to go vizard.
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 08:07   Link #298
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Actually he has reached the limits his shinigamibody can handle, and to go beyond them he needs to go vizard.
i know that, im just saying that aizen is not the ultimate shinigami that he pretends to be
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 08:23   Link #299
Magnus N
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i know that, im just saying that aizen is not the ultimate shinigami that he pretends to be
Ye, its allways the same thing with the "bad" guys, they think to much of themself .
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 08:45   Link #300
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Ye, its allways the same thing with the "bad" guys, they think to much of themself .
i think the best example of this was aizen trying to use a lvl 90ish (dont remember exact level) kidou on komamura and failing.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.