AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-01, 18:13   Link #121
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
kenpachi isn't all that smart...all he use in battle are instincts...and zanpakutou of course :-D

hitsugaya is strong pretty strong all of you could clearly see it in battle...he was showed in many battles...he is one of the strongest...6th I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
in the sum totals i can not belive that Byakuya is stronger than Ukitake.

that baffels me. apart from the illness hindering Ukitake he is a senoir captain and he should be more powerful than Byakuya
are you blind? byakuya is obviously stronger than ukitake...no offense but even yoruichi said so...plus ukitake is quite ill

these stats makes perfect sense...for example it explains why aizen didn't attacked unohana

and I believe that 100 means limit for shinigami...well why not? captain is second highest rank so it's logical that stats of a captain will be close to max
even if zaraki is no good at kidou he is pretty deadly when it comes to brute strenght...and everyone has to win with what they're good at...so he just uses brute strenght and wins cuz he has this ability max out...plus these stats ain't including reiatsu and that is where kenpachi would get points he miss compared to the others
you can't say kenpachi owend both tousen and komamura cuz komamura used just one attack and then he backed off...also we didn't see komamura in fight...we did see his bankai but that is all...not many shinigami can show their full power against aizen especialy against his damn complete hypnosis >< I'm not saying that komamua is stronger than kenpachi I'm just saying we didn't see how strong he really is

Last edited by Ganshou-dono; 2008-06-01 at 19:31.
Ganshou-dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 23:28   Link #122
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Hitsugaya is overrated, his biggest drawback, the lack of experience isn't covered by those charts. That and his illness are the reasons why Ukitake seems to be weaker than some others according to those charts. In fact it was no problem for Gin to dominate our ice brat while lying back by 20points in overall score

And Ganshou, could you please tell me where exactly Yoruichi stated that? I can't remember her saying something about Ukitake's strength compared to Byakuya.
Old 2008-06-02, 06:00   Link #123
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono Send a message via Skype™ to Ganshou-dono
oh come on hitsugaya became shinigami later than hinamori...much later...she was visiting him while she was still on that academy or what...and by the time she got to the rank of lieutenant hitsugaya was already captain...you have to realize that he is real prodigy...is it that you just don't like him and you won't accept that he is strong? I would understand that but if that's the case it's pointless to discuss how strong he is or isn't

sure I'll tell you it was right after yoruichi saved ichigo on the bridge that leads to the Shrine of Petinence...on that brigde there was ukitake byakuya rukia and others...after she saved ichigo he was all pissed off cuz he wanted to take down byakuya and she said there was nobody on that bridge who was match for byakuya...and sice ukitake was on that bridge it's clear that he is weaker than byakuya

Last edited by Ganshou-dono; 2008-06-02 at 08:20.
Old 2008-06-02, 10:48   Link #124
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
why Ukitake seems to be weaker than some others according to those charts.
The graph still only shows the captains potential in each field, so saying someone is weaker/stronger then another captain using this graph as decider is not very reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
oh come on hitsugaya became shinigami later than hinamori...much later...she was visiting him while she was still on that academy or what...and by the time she got to the rank of lieutenant hitsugaya was already captain...you have to realize that he is real prodigy...is it that you just don't like him and you won't accept that he is strong? I would understand that but if that's the case it's pointless to discuss how strong he is or isn't
ATM Hitsugaya isnt very strong compared to the other captains, that he could become very strong I dont think anyone is arguing against, but we are talking about right now, not what they can become later on.
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 11:59   Link #125
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
ATM Hitsugaya isnt very strong compared to the other captains, that he could become very strong I dont think anyone is arguing against, but we are talking about right now, not what they can become later on.
well I'm talking about right...ok look at it from other side...how many times he lost? once against aizen...no suprise there many would lost against him...even gin said : "I shouldn't underestimated histugaya toushirou" and why would he said that? probably cuz hitsugaya is weak as hell right? XD he defeated 6th espada...ichigo had really difficult time with grimmjow who was also 6th and ichigo had his mask and bankai
Old 2008-06-02, 12:50   Link #126
Magnus N

Quote:
well I'm talking about right...ok look at it from other side...how many times he lost? once against aizen...no suprise there many would lost against him...even gin said : "I shouldn't underestimated histugaya toushirou" and why would he said that? probably cuz hitsugaya is weak as hell right? XD he defeated 6th espada...ichigo had really difficult time with grimmjow who was also 6th and ichigo had his mask and bankai

Dont know why they made Luppi #6 cause its very obvious he was way weaker then grimmjaw.

Doesnt change my view that Hitsugaya atm are among the weakest captains, he just lack that extra we have seen from the more experienced captains. We have seen #5, #7 #8 espada fall easily to the older captains and they didnt need to work as hard as Hitsu when he fought Luppi
Old 2008-06-02, 13:06   Link #127
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

because he lost easily to hitsugaya automaticlly means he is weaker than the rest huh? right so numbers doesn't mean anything...charts doesn't mean anything...results of fights doesn't mean anything as well...hmm I guess this discussion is pointless
Old 2008-06-02, 14:07   Link #128
Magnus N

Quote:
because he lost easily to hitsugaya automaticlly means he is weaker than the rest huh? right so numbers doesn't mean anything...charts doesn't mean anything...results of fights doesn't mean anything as well...hmm I guess this discussion is pointless
Well fact do count doesnt it ?

#1 When Luppi focused on hitsugaya he pummeled him badly and it was only due to him diverting his attention to Ikkaku etc that made hitsu have time to recover and set everything up , he had every advantage going for him at that time so no real surprise that he managed to win.

#2 Remember when Grimmjaw got his arm back ? He killed Luppi with his bare hands, if that doesnt show you there was a huge difference in powers I dont know what will.
Old 2008-06-02, 14:17   Link #129
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Quote:
sure I'll tell you it was right after yoruichi saved ichigo on the bridge that leads to the Shrine of Petinence...on that brigde there was ukitake byakuya rukia and others...after she saved ichigo he was all pissed off cuz he wanted to take down byakuya and she said there was nobody on that bridge who was match for byakuya...and sice ukitake was on that bridge it's clear that he is weaker than byakuya
I think you interpretation is wrong. She only mentioned Ukitake after the whole "nobody had a chance", and besides it doesn't make any sense because she couldn't be 100% sure about ukitake opposing byakuya, this scenario would have been absurd when you think about it.

Hitsugaya needs another 50 years to rise on top, he's always frightened and surprised in his fights which makes him look weak. His Bankai is immature too,.. he's just a noob right now
Old 2008-06-03, 14:00   Link #130
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
...plus these stats ain't including reiatsu
I thought Kido and Reiatsu are the same?!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 14:03   Link #131
Magnus N

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
I thought Kido and Reiatsu are the same?!
The row with Kidou / Reiatsu is probably how good they are at controling their reiatsu, not how strong they are with it.
Old 2008-06-04, 00:58   Link #132
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...6544730rl0.jpg

I have noticed Kubo Tite wrote how Aizen's "OVERALL" abilities are top-class even among the Gotei 13!! Or I am I reading that part wrong?
Translation by anon:

Quote:
All his abilities are in the high range. His overall abilities are no doubt top class even among the Gotei 13 squad captains.
Old 2008-09-05, 15:49   Link #133
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Quote:
First of all i doubt histugaya can beat grimmjaw and there is no way luppi can be considered an equal to grimmjaw, i dont know how luppi got to be 6th espada but to me his power level is around 8/9 espada level. as for hitsugaya, i'm not hating on him or anything but how the hell is he stronger than kenpachi, to be honest how is he stronger than any of the captains OMG this is just bunch of bullshit, histugaya is the weakest among all the captains full stop!!!. he had trouble fighting a bloody arrancar (not even an espada) and gin owned him. so far other captains except Komamura has proven themself to be stronger than hitsugaya.

this is how the power graph is suppose to be like.

1.) Yamamoto & Aizen
2.) Unohana
3.) Kyoraku
4.) Byakuya
5.) Ukitake
6.) Gin
7.) Kenpachi
8.) Tousen
9.) Soifong
10.) Komamura
11.) Mayuri
12.) Hitsugaya
Old 2008-09-13, 10:38   Link #134
ichigobankai

hitsugaya the weakest? next you will say chad and orihime are stronger than ishida?

this is my opinion how it stands right now:

1.) Aizen
2.) Yamamoto
3.) Unohana
4.) Kyoraku
5.) Byakuya
6.) Ukitake
7.) Gin
8.) Kenpachi
9.) Hitsugaya
10.) Tousen
11.) Komamura
12.) Soifong
13.) Mayuri
Old 2008-09-13, 14:12   Link #135
Dai-Enkai

1.) King
2.) Yamamoto
3.) Unohana
4.) Shunsui
5.) Ulquirra
6.) Byakuya
7.) Gin
8.) Kenpachi
9.) Ichigo
10.) Ukitake
11.) Tousen
12.) Ikkaku
13.) Hitsugaya Every1 u dnt see who u may think shud be there is not playing because their gay
Dai-Enkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 14:18   Link #136
Dai-Enkai

Ichigo defeated byakuya because in the fight his sword was broken he can flash step all he wants because he has no sword!! ichigo can kill him at any point as he soon goes to fight eizen, but in my opinion kenpachi is the strongest in total because if he uses both hands takes his bells and eye patch off learns bankai and shikai then takes up training from urahara to learn hollow abilties he will have the same chanceas ichigo except 10000000000000000000 times more power he has so much more 2 learn for example kido's! think about what im saying!
Dai-Enkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 15:22   Link #137
Langus
Optimus Prime

I think it's interesting how most people here have pegged Unohana quite high on their lists (2nd or 3rd ranking). I hope that's true. We need some more strong women in Bleach.

Alrighty, here's how I think it might shake down. I'm only putting SS captains on this list because to incorporate the others (espada, vizards, urahaha etc. would just be too time consuming).

1.) Yamamoto
2.) Aizen
3.) Unohana
4.) Gin
5.) Ukitake/ Shinsui (I see these two as inherently equal)
7.) Byakuya
8.) Kenpachi
9.) Hitsugaya
10.) Soi Fon
11.) Mayuri
12.) Tousen
13.) Komamura

At present, Ichigo is probably at the level of a Shinsui/Ukitake. I would be surprised if he ranked any higher than that on the scales for now considering
Spoiler for manga spoiler:
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 20:13   Link #138
YouMightHaveAIDS

I've never understood these things. How can Hitsugaya rank higher than Gin when Gin gave Hitsugaya a serious run for his money and he was just screwing around.

My view on the Captain's ranking based on power:

1. Aizen
2. Yamamoto
3. Unohana
4. Shunsui
5. Ukitake
6. Ichimaru
7. Kuchiki
8. Zaraki
9. Tousen
10. Soi Fong
11. Komamura
12. Mayuri
13. Hitsugaya
YouMightHaveAIDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:07   Link #139
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
some of them make alot of sense (kenpachi) though based on this it seems yamato is overall the strongest and most well rounded except for gin/shorty
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
and this is the square root of their sums doubled then divided by a random variable number, followed by the application of Leonhard Euler's infinite solution:

yamamoto: 1

soi fong: 10

gin: 9

unohana: 3

aizen: 2

byakuya: 5

komamura: 8

kyoraku: 4

tosen: 11

hitsugaya: 6

kenpachi: 13

mayuri: 12

ukitake: 6

seriously, if i'm reading that correctly then gin will be perfect after his hougyoku boost. just inflate his numbers evenly and voila, perfection. but then aizen would be better than perfect.... interesting....

i like knowing that unuhona is third. it makes sense for why aizen didn't even blink when komamura attacked and he slapped that 90 on him, whereas he didn't even touch unuhona. he could have attacked her to stop the spreading of her message, but i have a feeling now that he knew her level and realized he would not have an easy time defeating her...
LOLOLOLOLOL

That made my day, actually...!!

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:09   Link #140
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I don't know if its my computer but all I get when I open the color links on this page is just a window with one color and some conji which i cannot read... no other pics or anything. Is that all its supposed to be? Can someone help me out?
Yeah...it's pretty obvious to me not that you cannot read Kanji...

Does it occur to Anyone that these graphs are all just pretty inaccurate???

I DO NOT ACCEPT TOUSHIRO's chart!!!

Plus, we all know that Shanks and Whitebeard have more spirit energy than AIzen, Gin Yamaoto, Unohana, and Kenpachi put together.

When was the last time YOU saw any one of THEM walk into a battlefield and make over 500 fainst and cause physical damage to the surroundings and not even feel the least bit Depleted?

Shanks OWNS.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-09-19 at 16:22.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote