AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-30, 16:57   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

This thread is aimed at first time viewers of School Days and its purpose is to allow spoiler free speculation and theories to be aired. Having them in a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads. If you are knowledgeable of the game and wish to speculate or discuss theories, then please do not post in this thread (use the School Days - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced School Dayers only) and do not give away any spoilers in this thread!)

Acceptable post topics
Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such. No spoiler tags required.
Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage). Spoiler tags required.

Unacceptable post topics
Any form of spoiler from School Days manga.
Any form of game spoilers.
Any form of spoilers from visual novels.

Please make sure you use spoiler tags when making posts concerning the second topic above! Also provide where the source of such speculation come from if at all possible (i.e. "Animeage") and identify any spoiler tags with the use of the subject title (see the paragraph below how to do this). Untagged spoilers are risking a ban for the poster as will any unacceptable speculation or facts from the School Days game.

Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers. Please be aware that reporting someone doesn't mean that they will be banned instantly. It's only if they repeatedly ignore such reminders several times will they then be banned. Use of the Report button is anonymous and it helps the Mods locate and deal with such problems in the fastest possible way.

If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read the BB Code FAQ, or simply click on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. When you do this make sure you include a title for the spoiler tag. Lacking a spoiler tag or a useful title can lead to a ban.
Old 2007-08-07, 02:17   Link #2
Shana
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Shana
Meh, I do not saw this thread before

When all this sub-forum was a Generic Thread and someone suggested me this series, I read the subject, yeah, it was nice, really nice. When the series started, I was "This will be other harem, as Kiminozo. Makoto and Kotonoha will be dating, Sekai likes Makoto; The thing will mix all, and Makoto will end with Sekai, and the beaty cutie Kotonoha-san will end up alone." in episodes 1-3 (Continue reading spoiler tag)

Spoiler for Episodes 1-5 ~ Yeah, continue reading here.:

I think one of the three will end up crazy, died or in a couple, there's 95% for me. Kotonoha-san will end up crazy, Makoto will end up died, and Sekai in a couple with Taisuke.

This is the 3rd Harem I've never watched, so I'm not graduated in the matery, but I think Makoto will mind a bit more of his actions. Not all in the life is s3ks.

Last edited by Shana; 2007-08-07 at 02:28.
Old 2007-08-07, 02:52   Link #3
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
Meh, I do not saw this thread before

When all this sub-forum was a Generic Thread and someone suggested me this series, I read the subject, yeah, it was nice, really nice. When the series started, I was "This will be other harem, as Kiminozo. Makoto and Kotonoha will be dating, Sekai likes Makoto; The thing will mix all, and Makoto will end with Sekai, and the beaty cutie Kotonoha-san will end up alone." in episodes 1-3 (Continue reading spoiler tag)

Spoiler for Episodes 1-5 ~ Yeah, continue reading here.:

I think one of the three will end up crazy, died or in a couple, there's 95% for me. Kotonoha-san will end up crazy, Makoto will end up died, and Sekai in a couple with Taisuke.

This is the 3rd Harem I've never watched, so I'm not graduated in the matery, but I think Makoto will mind a bit more of his actions. Not all in the life is s3ks.
I doubt Makoto is going to mind any more of his actions, he's just a corrupt person as he is. That kiss Sekai gave him at the end of the first ep gave him an incentive that all girls would naturally fall for him and that he can just do whatever he wants when dating girls (and his nature pushes him to pursue his sexual desires)

I truly do hope Makoto getting some kind of punishment. Almost broke my monitor when I saw he and Sekai having sex.
Old 2007-08-07, 05:22   Link #4
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
I truly do hope Makoto getting some kind of punishment. Almost broke my monitor when I saw he and Sekai having sex.
hahaha! i think a lot of use will be getting replacement monitors sooner or later XD if it doesnt happen this time then the next time makoto does something stupid again...still its quite hard to predict what will happen next...but im leaning towards kotonoha finding out the truth herself than for that bastard to tell her (spineless bleh!)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-07, 07:07   Link #5
Mr JeburtO

I blame Sekai >.< if it wasnt for the that kiss at the train station. But i dont think Kotonoha will find out for a while yet, maybe she'll stumble upon one or their "special training" after staying behind at school, but for now she'll remain blissfully ignorant and it will be up to Sekai to turn things in the right direction.
You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write 'Fuck you' right under your nose
Old 2007-08-07, 12:29   Link #6
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
hahaha! i think a lot of use will be getting replacement monitors sooner or later XD if it doesnt happen this time then the next time makoto does something stupid again...still its quite hard to predict what will happen next...but im leaning towards kotonoha finding out the truth herself than for that bastard to tell her (spineless bleh!)
I'm pretty much leaning towards Kotonoha finding out herself also, since chances of that guy telling her is almost nil considering his ambitions for other women's physical attributes. Expecting a Higurashi ending

And yes, this anime might be the reason I get a new monitor lol
Old 2007-08-18, 12:12   Link #7
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
I'm pretty much leaning towards Kotonoha finding out herself also, since chances of that guy telling her is almost nil considering his ambitions for other women's physical attributes. Expecting a Higurashi ending

And yes, this anime might be the reason I get a new monitor lol
Haha. I'm looking forward to Kotonoha going all psycho and doing a kaede saying give him back. Might look good on kotonoha.
Old 2007-08-18, 14:52   Link #8
Thingle
Banned

Im a tad worried about that camera.... What evil act is about to take place?
Old 2007-08-18, 16:02   Link #9
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

I just hope that Makoto end up alone, he deserve it

Old 2007-08-18, 16:04   Link #10
Thingle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Kawasumi View Post
I just hope that Makoto end up alone, he deserve it
That's no fun. At least have him paired with a girl.
Old 2007-08-18, 16:06   Link #11
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Fun? He's having a lot of fun now, if you know what I mean

Old 2007-08-18, 16:06   Link #12
Thingle
Banned

Yeah. Were so envious that we wish he'd die.
Old 2007-08-19, 02:07   Link #13
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

I mean he deserves punishment but death might be a bit too much? Maybe a huge humiliation would do well. Something that will scar him for life.
Old 2007-08-19, 06:35   Link #14
Thingle
Banned

Castration? Would it be just right?
Old 2007-08-19, 07:11   Link #15
Zlostur

Castration is way worse than death. I would not wish it on any guy(except perhaps on a rapist - like the type to forcefully violate a girl, not the type to sleep with her when she's drunk or something).

As a guy, I just shiver every time castration is mentioned. Just thinking about it makes me feel bad. It's the same thing as when I see a guy get hit in the groin, I feel a little pain myself just imagining how much it hurts him.

Therefore, I do not think castration or death is the right punishment for him. More like him getting dumped by both girls in the end and his reputation publicly stained so that he cannot ever have another girlfriend seems more fitting. This will force him to work very hard and become a better person in order to get a girl to like him again.
Old 2007-08-19, 16:45   Link #16
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Actually, I think Kotonoha really deserv a nice guy with her.. or maybe, a true friend, she needs a friend! she's alone T-T

Old 2007-08-20, 13:57   Link #17
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlostur View Post
Castration is way worse than death. I would not wish it on any guy(except perhaps on a rapist - like the type to forcefully violate a girl, not the type to sleep with her when she's drunk or something).

As a guy, I just shiver every time castration is mentioned. Just thinking about it makes me feel bad. It's the same thing as when I see a guy get hit in the groin, I feel a little pain myself just imagining how much it hurts him.

Therefore, I do not think castration or death is the right punishment for him. More like him getting dumped by both girls in the end and his reputation publicly stained so that he cannot ever have another girlfriend seems more fitting. This will force him to work very hard and become a better person in order to get a girl to like him again.
Isn't sleeping with a girl thats drunk same thing as rape? I mean unless she's willing of course . But maybe that is what he deserves. Would be funny if the anime ended with him getting his jewels chopped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Kawasumi View Post
Actually, I think Kotonoha really deserv a nice guy with her.. or maybe, a true friend, she needs a friend! she's alone T-T
Yeah she deserves better than what she has now.. But I think that maybe she'll find a true friend soon? hopefully -__-;;
Old 2007-08-20, 19:42   Link #18
Zlostur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnydaiis View Post
Isn't sleeping with a girl thats drunk same thing as rape? I mean unless she's willing of course . But maybe that is what he deserves. Would be funny if the anime ended with him getting his jewels chopped off.
It might be the same thing for the law but for me and according to common sense it is not. It's one thing to forcefully assault a conscious girl and brutally rape her, but a completely different thing if the girl is drunk and did not resist you. I mean, if both parties are drunk and have sex, is that really the same thing? I'm not saying it's OK to take advantage of a girl that is drunk, but I just do not think those two types of offenders are on the same level, that's all.

That's why I would not wish to castrate someone who has slept with a girl who is drunk, I mean how could he know if she would not consent to it even if she was not drunk. Besides, in Makoto's case, Sekai was not even drunk. She was fully conscious and gave in to him willingly, so no, I do not think Makoto deserves that kind of fate.
Old 2007-08-20, 21:33   Link #19
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

My speculation:

Ménage à trois

That is all... Giggity.
Old 2007-08-21, 19:35   Link #20
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlostur View Post
It might be the same thing for the law but for me and according to common sense it is not. It's one thing to forcefully assault a conscious girl and brutally rape her, but a completely different thing if the girl is drunk and did not resist you. I mean, if both parties are drunk and have sex, is that really the same thing? I'm not saying it's OK to take advantage of a girl that is drunk, but I just do not think those two types of offenders are on the same level, that's all.

That's why I would not wish to castrate someone who has slept with a girl who is drunk, I mean how could he know if she would not consent to it even if she was not drunk. Besides, in Makoto's case, Sekai was not even drunk. She was fully conscious and gave in to him willingly, so no, I do not think Makoto deserves that kind of fate.
I mean I think she gave it up willingly because she knew at the moment that she could have him and I think she would've done anything to be with him. Even if she had to live with the guilt.