AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-29, 08:30   Link #2221
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
After Vick's performance, no more of this co-MVP nonsense. Brady for sole MVP ftw!!!


And then super bowl MVP
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 10:28   Link #2222
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
More incoherent babble. Next time try having a point wingdarkness. Winning may be old, but at least it's not foreign. And the hardware (5 rings) has me content not to run around like a kid on a sugar rush due to one championship season. Just because you haven't understood my arguments doesn't mean they're dumb my friend. And I never set up a test for you guys that beating the Falcons meant that New Orleans got the crown. I said that the next three weeks would tell us a lot about the team. They beat Atlanta, and lost to Baltimore. Tampa Bay is left. But go ahead and keep misconstruing my statements and improperly reiterating them into garbled nonsense. In other words, not comprehending them (as usual). I also experienced world championship success in my lifetime. But continue with the rebuttals concerning my age (that's all you have even though I told you why that already doesn't make sense), and how I wasn't around to see this or that...or whatever other terrible comebacks you have in your toddler arsenal. LOL dang, your face is all in the fail doo doo tonight. Or "diddly poo" as Mora would call it.

I'll say this again, because I knew the first couple of sentences it flew right over your head. What is your point? Are you trying to sway my opinion? Or do you want to just keep talking out of your butthole like you've been doing?
What happened to the big talk when you guys played each other on Monday Night, where was that ?
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 10:46   Link #2223
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
After Vick's performance, no more of this co-MVP nonsense. Brady for sole MVP ftw!!!


And then super bowl MVP
Ehhh? Brady got whomped 34-14 by the Clowns ... I mean the Browns.

But yeah, Vick seemed to be afflicted by a strong case of the bads yesterday. And still was responsible for both of our touchdowns . That said, he was responsible for one of the opposing touchdowns too .

Gah. Reid better rest the starters and have them munch film, cuz that was pathetic.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 14:00   Link #2224
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegacy
After Vick's performance, no more of this co-MVP nonsense. Brady for sole MVP ftw!!!


And then super bowl MVP

Yeah, it's a wrap now, I can only imagine how great a chance he had if he played a great snow game like Brady...Vick in the snow might have been epic epicness...The NFL effed that up bigtime, that game shoulda been played Sunday...If it wasn't political correctness interweb world 2010 it would have easily been played Sunday...

The bigger shock to me about your team is Brandon Merriweather making the probowl...I dropped like my whole bag of skittles on the floor when that rolled across the screen...That guy is easily one of the worst safeties in the NFL...Patrick Chung deserved it more than him...McCourtey definitely deserved it, but Merriweather? Oops dropped my skittles again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman
What happened to the big talk when you guys played each other on Monday Night, where was that ?
He was playing it cool like the new kid on 90210 who couldn't be bothered, didn't care and hasn't cared for a decade...It's called a defense mechanism...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari
What is your point?
Jesus , The Phoneyniners sucka$$ that's my point...You're great historic team is now the laffingstock of the National Football League whether you care or pretend not to care about any of this that's the fact that exists at this moment in time...It cannot be f**ked with or disputed...

Quote:
face is all in the fail doo doo tonight
Lame...Like seriously...Alot is confirmed with that lame comeback...

Quote:
But continue with the rebuttals concerning my age
OK, you don't know $hit about the 49ners when they were good because you were a dumb kid that didn't know $hit about football, so you won't get any respect in your trash talk about championships you didn't experience any of it first hand...That is why you are a phoneyniner fan...That's why i invented the word "phoneyniner"...

Now that I've gotten the last word we can finally stop this^^...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 15:18   Link #2225
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
What happened to the big talk when you guys played each other on Monday Night, where was that ?
What from Singletary the days before the game commenced? I don't know. He got fired. Doesn't matter. Certainly didn't come from me. I even stated in this thread I didn't like our chances against New Orleans after what happened in Seattle.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2010-12-29 at 15:46.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 15:24   Link #2226
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

Jesus , The Phoneyniners sucka$$ that's my point...You're great historic team is now the laffingstock of the National Football League whether you care or pretend not to care about any of this that's the fact that exists at this moment in time...It cannot be f**ked with or disputed...
I told you I already acknowledged that the team is bad. Yet you keep talking like a retard as if I actually care LOL. By the way did you know that the Patriots have the best record in the NFL? Did you know that? In other news, water is also wet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Lame...Like seriously...Alot is confirmed with that lame comeback...
Worse than Megatron? LOL. And a lot has been confirmed with your entire responses to my posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
He was playing it cool like the new kid on 90210 who couldn't be bothered, didn't care and hasn't cared for a decade...It's called a defense mechanism...
LOL get off your knees wingdarkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
OK, you don't know $hit about the 49ners when they were good because you were a dumb kid that didn't know $hit about football, so you won't get any respect in your trash talk about championships you didn't experience any of it first hand...That is why you are a phoneyniner fan...That's why i invented the word "phoneyniner"...

Now that I've gotten the last word we can finally stop this^^...
Oh geez, now you're actually starting to take things personal by calling me dumb. I guess you know more about me than I know about myself hunh? LOL you are so clever with you inception of your shitty rebuttals. Hall of Fame bound right there. I guess historians that research the civil war have no credit because they weren't there in the crossfire. And yes I did experience our last championship first hand, but continue to ignore this point.

And I know you'll still respond because you have to have the last word. Of course it doesn't matter. You'll be talking to a ghost. You've just made it to the ignore list. Bye bye.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2010-12-29 at 16:28.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 16:39   Link #2227
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
I told you I already acknowledged that the team is bad. Yet you keep talking like a retard as if I actually care LOL. By the way did you know that the Patriots have the best record in the NFL? Did you know that? In other news, water is also wet.




Worse than Megatron? LOL. And a lot has been confirmed with your entire responses to my posts.




LOL get off your knees wingdarkness.



Oh geez, now you're actually starting to take things personal by calling me dumb. I guess you know more about me than I know about myself hunh? LOL you are so clever with you inception of your shitty rebuttals. Hall of Fame bound right there. I guess historians that research the civil war have no credit because they weren't there in the crossfire. And yes I did experience our last championship first hand, but continue to ignore this point.

And I know you'll still respond because you have to have the last word. Of course it doesn't matter. You'll be talking to a ghost. You've just made it to the ignore list. Bye bye.
I guess this anew rivalry been born 49ers vs Saints but into fan hatred. I love two mediocre egotistical fan bases go each other throats.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 16:48   Link #2228
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
I told you I already acknowledged that the team is bad. Yet you keep talking like a retard as if I actually care LOL. By the way did you know that the Patriots have the best record in the NFL? Did you know that? In other news, water is also wet.




Worse than Megatron? LOL. And a lot has been confirmed with your entire responses to my posts.




LOL get off your knees wingdarkness.



Oh geez, now you're actually starting to take things personal by calling me dumb. I guess you know more about me than I know about myself hunh? LOL you are so clever with you inception of your shitty rebuttals. Hall of Fame bound right there. I guess historians that research the civil war have no credit because they weren't there in the crossfire. And yes I did experience our last championship first hand, but continue to ignore this point.

And I know you'll still respond because you have to have the last word. Of course it doesn't matter. You'll be talking to a ghost. You've just made it to the ignore list. Bye bye.
I'm sorry please don't ignore me...I didn't mean really dumb, just football knowledge dumb..As much as you suck i don't want it to end like this...Oh and the Megatron pic was waaaaaaaaay classier...I'm serious though, don't punk move me to the ignore list, we can still have some decent discussions if you let me have the last word^^...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 17:09   Link #2229
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
I guess this anew rivalry been born 49ers vs Saints but into fan hatred. I love two mediocre egotistical fan bases go each other throats.
Hey football isn't until Sunday. Have to do something in the meantime. Doesn't matter, I fixed the problem. Suddenly feels a lot more intelligent in this thread.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 20:29   Link #2230
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Hey football isn't until Sunday. Have to do something in the meantime. Doesn't matter, I fixed the problem. Suddenly feels a lot more intelligent in this thread.
How did you fixed the problem anyway, eh ?
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:42   Link #2231
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
classy indeed

*sips tea*

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:51   Link #2232
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Wow, what a mess of a game that was from the Eagles last night. Better rest the starters and focus on getting their act together come playoff time. Don't want to see another performance like that.

In other news, the wing/samari rivalry continues.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 01:45   Link #2233
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
How did you fixed the problem anyway, eh ?
Well I fixed the problem for me. I don't have to see his obnoxious posts anymore. Kind of tired of being the babysitter. You can also put him on your ignore list as well. Wouldn't be surprised if this entire forum participated.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 02:26   Link #2234
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post

In other news, the wing/samari rivalry continues.
Well atleast it's over^^...I'm actually disappointed..I pleaded with him not to punk out, but sometimes that happens...Usually the people I go at the hardest wind up being members I'm cool with...Ask Demongod86 for example, we went at it everyday for like 3 years...Samari can't handle a season in a Football thread, in the ultimate sports machismo thread? More love to him...

Highman go ahead and follow his lead, it won't make for an enjoyable forum that's for sure...I've been here a minute, I'll survive because those who've gotten to know me KNOW...So go ahead and fix the problem^^...


Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
classy indeed

*sips tea*

Ya see, Trizz gets it...

♫That's my DJ, Go DJ ♪ ♪ ...


THIS IS NOT A DEFLECTION TECHNIQUE
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 15:50   Link #2235
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Now I'm actually hoping for the Packers to lose so the Eagles don't have to verse them in the wild card. Fell my chances are safer that way, what with the way the D and OL has been playing.

As for those Saints, it looks like they could avoid a lot of outside games in the playoffs. If the Rams win they play in a dome, and then you got the possibility of a rematch in the Georgia Dome.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 16:19   Link #2236
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Now I'm actually hoping for the Packers to lose so the Eagles don't have to verse them in the wild card. Fell my chances are safer that way, what with the way the D and OL has been playing.

As for those Saints, it looks like they could avoid a lot of outside games in the playoffs. If the Rams win they play in a dome, and then you got the possibility of a rematch in the Georgia Dome.
If the Giants get in, they could redeem themselves by beating the Eagles in the playoffs. They'd definitely be hungry for a victory after that game two weeks ago.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 17:12   Link #2237
Afternoon Tea
Ta~Da!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois, United States
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Afternoon Tea
Such a disappointment this week.. Eagles, Falcons AND Saints lost this week!
But I dont care! I feel like my Chicago Bears is back like in 2006! We have a huge shot to get first seed in the PLAYOFFS! ( play in the playoffs will be the worst team that makes it to the playoffs) and we get to skip the first round of the playoffs because of the bye weeK!! CHICAGO BEARS Representative for the NFC in the super bowl 2010-2011

oh yeah another Official Bears Hall of Fame "Devin Hester" just adding more players to the hall of fame even though the bears have the most hall of fame players to date

If Bears get some Good Line in the Draft/Trade/Free Agency there gonna be good next year. Are O line sucks, but we have a good Defense, fast wide receivers with jake's arm, and good special teams
__________________
====
Signature:
Yui Hirasawa
====
MyBlog:
Blog!

====
Quote:
"I'll send
all my loving
to you.
"



Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2010-12-30 at 17:29.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 17:52   Link #2238
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yes, yes, it's true, WD is a nice guy ^_^.

As for Packers or Giants...urgh. I feel that even with the rest that the Philly starters will get, so long as Andy and Marty put the entire game on Vick's shoulders and try to have him carry the game, it's going to end up as a disaster. Yes, Vick is phenomenal, but no, he cannot win games by himself, or even with the help of DJax and JMac. LeSean McCoy is a pro-bowl alternate in his what...second season?

That guy knows how to run, and generally, eagles have a very good shot at winning games in which he's over 100 yards on the ground. So feed him.

Another thing I'm concerned over is that it seems Desean seems to be catching the diva bug from the likes of TO/Ocho/Moss. There are only a few problems with this:

A) Unlike those 3, Desean can't jump out of this world to grab those ridiculous balls. He's simply too small.

B) Those guys have shown themselves time and again to be not worth the trouble

C) The teams those guys are on suck.

Andy seriously needs to get in there and bring Desean down to earth. Yes, he's a really dangerous receiver, and when he's on, he's ON, but IMO he can't be a #1 receiver. He's a deep threat and a big play threat, but he can't really do the over-the-middle hot routes because it'll only be a matter of time until someone clocks him for the count. Frankly, I'm not hoping for any rerun of what happened when Atlanta came visiting, and the way to avoid that is to not give him all the roles a go-to receiver would have.

Frankly though, the Eagles have the weapons, but their offensive line is playing like crap. If not for Michael Vick pulling off more escapes than anyone else, we'd long be in the ground. However, play calling has a great deal to do with that, and if the defensive lines can just send everyone after Vick with no consequence, a better O-line isn't going to help much more.

Similarly, the D is getting burned too much. Not everyone in our secondary is Asante Samuel, and we need another ball-hawking corner to shut down the other side of the field, because Dimitri Patterson is just getting torched like dry wood in a drought with no fire department in miles. Seriously, that kid gets burnt time and again. Major bust there.

We need a better pass rusher opposite Trent Cole as well, and with our injured linebackers, Vick will need to constantly play lights out.

However, football is a team game as the Patriots have shown us time and again. Heck, you can barely name anyone on the Patriots besides Tom Brady and Wes Welker, and they're blowing people up left and right to the point that you wonder how the heck they even lost to the Jets and the Browns this season.

All I have to say is that if their performance keeps up, then 2011 is going to be a repeat of 2007, except with the Pats getting the Lombardi.

I'm hoping though that Reid takes a page out of BB's book and keeps the Eagles' egos in check, and from having them lay another stinker like they did on Tuesday night against the Vikes. Yeah, there are a bunch of kids on that team, with 3 of the most important ones (Desean, Maclin, Lesean) younger than me. Irrelevant. Screw their heads on tighter, Reid. If the hoodie can do that, that's the one thing Big Red needs to do to win the big one.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 22:28   Link #2239
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Ok the last 5mins of the music city bowl has been the weirdest thing I've seen of late
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 23:08   Link #2240
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
But it was awesome in the end!!

HELL YEAH, UNC!!

That running play was stupid, though. Heads up by Yates to take the penalty rather than let time run off the clock.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
american football, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.