AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-01-17, 00:14   Link #2461
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Shonn Green going to sleep on the ball, LOL forgot about how funny that was...I love no holds barred football, like it yousta be before the mediakick took over everything...

Epic! It was so epic! (The one with Sal Pal Antonino on ESPN)...Bart Scott had me rolling, it was great...

Football, sports, is a game of passion, heroes, villains...The Patriots are the team of fake automatons, and the ultimate fake automaton Bill Belichick is their coach...I love teams with outlandish personalities and colorful characters...That's more old school NFL than many people know of...It injects an extra layer into the ball game...

Wes Welker getting benched for the feet stuff? BB has as big an ego as anything Rex Ryan does...He costs his team on offense early because of some tongue and cheek comments that lacked vitriol? It's all about his way over the normal passion of players...No players, I don't care who you are want to hear another team keep constantly talking jack about you all week and you can't even have a normal human emotion to react? I don't know how many people in this thread have played a decent amount of ball, but if you have you'd know how hard it is not to ever respond when your manhood is being challenged...That bull$hit gets Welker benched? Rex's players play free and spirited...

What we saw from the jets is passion, emotion and some good ol fashion hatred of a division rival and it spurred them all...All that handing it to the ref $hit and geewilickers after a TD, yall don't understand the rawness of ballers, I assume Dilla knows what a baller is though^^...
The worse part is that he didn't go for 4th and 2 under 2 minutes of the game in Indianapolis. No wonder it's the city that chokes under pressure.

BAWWSTON: The city of choking great games

New England Patriots: 18-1

Lost to the New York Giants

Boston loses to Philadelphia in NHL Eastern Conference Semi-finals last year 4-3 Series

Celtics lose to the Lakers: Lakers won the game by Sternball

AND

NE loses didn't had nothing the Jets. 28-21 NYJ!

This town has a meaning of the word Choking!

Boston and the state of Massachusetts and Connecticut, thank you choking our way to America.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 00:18   Link #2462
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

The Flyers damn straight won the Eastern semi final fair and square, nothing to do with Boston.

The Patriots have always just seemed to grind to a halt after they build momentum in a season. Its a prestige type deal to beat them, so teams like the Jets build passion and fire to win, while the patriots don't seem to have that passion. So they win regular season games, but they can't pull off many playoff games lately.
Old 2011-01-17, 01:49   Link #2463
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Stop being classy Elo, go drink some whisky in Baltimore and sleep in a corner somewhere.
Really dude? You're an asshole.
Old 2011-01-17, 01:57   Link #2464
Afternoon Tea
Ta~Da!!
*Artist

Send a message via Skype™ to Afternoon Tea
I'm hoping for a Steelers/Bears Game.

longest-running rivalry has been the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. History in the making One of the greatest rivalries in sports is about to get another big chapter. The Green Bay Packers are headed to Chicago again to not only renew their rivalry for the third time this season, but for the right to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Packers and the Bears have a great rivalry going back decades, and now is as good a time as any to debate where this particular rivalry stacks up with other NFL rivalries.

You have a lot of east coast rivalries, but there are a few west coast rivalries that are gaining momentum as time goes on.

This has been an awesome week for Chicago So far all Teams have got up with a win

Black hawks beat the Predators (Hockey) NHL

Bulls beat Heat (Basketball) NBA

Bears beat Sea hawks

Its funny becuase my friend that lives in Australia HATES the Jets and his favorite team is Pittsburgh so this is gonna be a week to remember for him

and Bears will be playing a historical game

Hopefully Chicago can bring another Championship for the city like the Black Hawks
====
MyBlog:
Blog!

====
Quote:
"I'll send
all my loving
to you.
"

Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 11:20   Link #2465
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Why am I asshole, Boys will be boys. Everyone wants to play fun and creative. For this game, the Jets doesn't want to be classy they just want to be themselves and Coach Ryan knew that too.
Your whiskey comment was asshole-lish and like most of your comments, just senseless.

I've never talked about being classy. I could give a damn if the Jets are classy or not. A person said the ref was a "bitch" for throwing a flag and I told him he was simply following the rules.
Old 2011-01-17, 11:28   Link #2466
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post

Edit: ChainLegacy and JustinStrife? Where y'all at?
Here but quite deflated. Brady played a bad game, and Belichick did some questionable play calling. I don't know why they were running so damn much in the 4th quarter. I also agree with wing that benching Welker was a serious error; I think it set up the momentum in NY's direction from the beginning. The only one on the Patriots I really saw that seemed hungry for the win was Algee Crumpler. It's really hard losing to a team that talks as much shit as the Jets, but I guess that's what happens as a sports fan. We can't control anything, only watch.

On another note, I'm calling a Green Bay superbowl. They really remind me of the '07 Giants. BJ Raji is a beast.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 12:04   Link #2467
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Your whiskey comment was asshole-lish and like most of your comments, just senseless.

I've never talked about being classy. I could give a damn if the Jets are classy or not. A person said the ref was a "bitch" for throwing a flag and I told him he was simply following the rules.
Oh I sorry I kinda got it wrong, I thought you were talking about the Jets. Didn't mean to make you upset man. Forgive ME! I'm sorry man Really! I thought you were talking about the Jets classiness. Really I am sorry!
Old 2011-01-18, 01:41   Link #2468
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Oh I sorry I kinda got it wrong, I thought you were talking about the Jets. Didn't mean to make you upset man. Forgive ME! I'm sorry man Really! I thought you were talking about the Jets classiness. Really I am sorry!
Aight man. We're cool.

The Ravens are out but I'm really looking forward to the games over the weekend.
Old 2011-01-18, 01:44   Link #2469
solomon

Jeez man at least you have an actual franchise to look forward to in B'more.

Anyways, it's great. Jets-Steelers anything can happen. Pulling for Gang Green though cause I like Rex Ryan.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 11:43   Link #2470
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post

Anyways, it's great. Jets-Steelers anything can happen. Pulling for Gang Green though cause I like Rex Ryan.
I'm assuming you're a Redskins fan. Hey, you guys could land someone like Julio Jones. That's a plus right?
Old 2011-01-18, 12:27   Link #2471
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Aight man. We're cool.

The Ravens are out but I'm really looking forward to the games over the weekend.
Yeah at least I get too much of myself lately being a dick asshole.
Old 2011-01-18, 21:47   Link #2472
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post

I think superbowl will be Steelers - Packers but maybe the Jets will surprise me. They're definitely not a joke, but beating Manning, Brady, and Big Ben all in a row seems like an impossible challenge.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 22:10   Link #2473
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Regardless of match-up, it'll be a win for the NFL, that's for sure. All the teams left are pretty evenly matched.

Last edited by Dilla; 2011-01-19 at 01:57.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 22:56   Link #2474
Highman

Quote:
Regardless of match-up, it be a win for the NFL, that's for sure. All the teams left are pretty evenly matched.
Spoiler for All according to plan!:
Old 2011-01-19, 01:13   Link #2475
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Regardless of match-up, it be a win for the NFL, that's for sure. All the teams left are pretty evenly matched.
Agreed. As much I dislike the two remaining AFC teams and I really want to see a Packers/Steelers Super Bowl(with GB winning), any of the possible match-ups would be awesome games on paper.
Old 2011-01-21, 10:36   Link #2476
Samari
World's Greatest

I'm finally back in the loop after being gone for about two weeks. I'm never going to miss the playoffs again unless I have a smartphone with flash enabled. That was torture. Finished watching the highlights of the wildcard and divisional rounds. Baltimore put up a good fight and I thought they would get a lot farther. Aaron Rodgers is putting on a clinic this postseaon, but I think the Bears are going to shut them down. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
The problem is that Andy Reid is no Bill Belichick. BB took a 6th rounder and made him into one of the best of all time, took a pair of undrafted running backs and made them into stars, and is generally taking a bunch of nobodies and keeps them running as a machine that's going around and generally beating the shit out of everyone.

Seriously the Patriots would be truly a marvelous team to watch if they didn't put me to sleep with how boringly one-sided their games get.
I had to sift through a lot of back post to find this. Bill Belichick did not make Tom Brady. Let's get that straight. Belichick is a defensive minded head coach. Always has been. It was Dick Rehbein, then the Patriots quarterbacks coach, who had seen something in Tom Brady. The organization could have easily taken Tim Rattay at that point as well, but went with Brady. Had Belichick known the gem he was getting, he probably would have urged the front office to get him a lot sooner. Sorry, that post of yours bothered me. Had to set the record straight.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2011-01-21 at 12:44.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 11:58   Link #2477
Afternoon Tea
Ta~Da!!
*Artist

Send a message via Skype™ to Afternoon Tea
watch this video up to 2:30 and you can stop watching lol Homecoming, Plus new Field.. So Embarrassing

always play till the whistle.. that kid must of felt really bad in the locker room
====
MyBlog:
Blog!

====
Quote:
"I'll send
all my loving
to you.
"

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-01-22 at 20:20.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 19:51   Link #2478
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

LOL epic fail is epic.
Old 2011-01-22, 20:14   Link #2479
Samari
World's Greatest

So embarrassing.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote