AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-28, 00:10   Link #2721
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
LOL @ free agent undrafted signings by Eagles. 4 wideouts when you got Djax and Jmac?

>.>...
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 05:28   Link #2722
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Apparently Albert Haynesworth has been traded to the Patriots for a 2013 draft pick for the Redskins.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 10:08   Link #2723
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
I can't wait for college football to start so we can get to FOOTBALL and not SCANDAL.

Ohio State's nonsense (and getting off relatively light)

Georgia Tech's left field investigation

Alabama's Tee Town store jersey selling murkiness

And now Butch Davis being canned at UNC...

jeeeeeez
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 10:26   Link #2724
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Apparently Albert Haynesworth has been traded to the Patriots for a 2013 draft pick for the Redskins.
Not just a 2013 draft pick, but a 2013 5th round draft pick (at least, that's the report as of this post).
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 12:46   Link #2725
Tetra Vaal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
LOL @ free agent undrafted signings by Eagles. 4 wideouts when you got Djax and Jmac?

>.>...
I can't believe they signed Noel Devine. Do you know how insanely fast their offense is going to be? It's ridiculous.
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 16:55   Link #2726
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Igglez traded Klob to the Cards for Dominique Rogers Cromartie and a 2nd round draft pick. Holy crap, Eagles did well on that one.

Only problem is who'll be Vick's backup now? Kafka? Oh brother...it's like everyone is going to gun for Vick now, especially given his bruising playstyle.

I wonder why Igglez didn't move on Nnamdi Asomugha. If he goes to the jets, Pats are in serious trouble.

Haynesworth on Pats = don't laugh. Remember what Belichick did with Moss. Speaking of whom...I wonder if the Pats are going to re-sign him.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:08   Link #2727
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Apparently Albert Haynesworth has been traded to the Patriots for a 2013 draft pick for the Redskins.
And now, Chad Johnson... er... "Ochocinco"... is a Patriot too.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This Patriot team is looking ever more dangerous. And that vexes me to no end.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:28   Link #2728
Tetra Vaal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reggie Bush was traded to the Dolphins. I think that's a good pick-up for em' to go along with Kyle Orton and Brandon Marshall.

The AFC East is STACKED with not just three Playoff worthy teams, but each team would probably win their division if they weren't in the same one.
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:44   Link #2729
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Wow. Either Bellichick is absolutely insane or is one magnificent bastard.

Dear teams around the league:

Please keep your pro-bowlers happy. Because if they start slouching and you let them go for peanuts, they'll wind up in New England and stomp you.

Sincerely,

Every player who's a fan of parity (or who doesn't root for New England all the time)
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:52   Link #2730
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Haynesworth to the Pats. Our defensive line now outweighs a tank or two.

The guy's a troublemaker for sure, but so is Wilfork (to a much lesser extent). I think we're going to see some impenetrable run defense this year on the Pats.

Ochocinco is unsurprising to me... he and Bill have a bizarre friendship I've heard. Another tool for ol' Tommy to carve up the rest of the league with.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 21:49   Link #2731
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Then watch the Jets get awesome-uga
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 21:59   Link #2732
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Seriously, I really hope the Patriots burn up this year. And their schedule is easy as heck too.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 21:59   Link #2733
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
I don't know what's more incredible, the Pats run D or the D in the word Diabetes that will surely circle around those 2 brick-$hitters they now have at the heart of their defense...It's pretty hilarious that the Jets are forcing Belichick to go this off the wall, but that's more run-stopping beef than a frankfurter that's for sure...Ochocinco, say hello to a 5 yd per catch average and 5 Touchdown dances bro...


As for Reggie Bush, I am one of the few people sad that he is gone from my Saints...I know he did nothing to live up to his contract but scare the $hit out of every D-coordinator in the league for some odd reason, but I'm always gonna long for the Bush we could have had if we ever consistently gave him him more than 5 touches a game...He effed up alot no doubt, and was basically a poorman's reincarnation of Eric Metcalf (who was great BTW) but if he blows up in Miami a part of me will be sooo pi$$ed as the saints have a history of stuff like this...

We offered him more than Miami and he still asked to leave, which is to say the dude wants more touches...We'll see if he sucks or not for real now...Part of me wishes to see both his failure and his funkyness...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 00:13   Link #2734
Tetra Vaal
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Greg Olsen dealt to Carolina for undisclosed draft picks. David Akers will be taking his captaincy to San Fran. Jonathan Joseph is a Texan.

I'm really surprised that the Bears dealt Olsen. He's pretty good.
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 00:25   Link #2735
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Saints sign Darren Sproles to replace Reggie Bush ...Well godammit if that ain't Total Raisin Bran for Kellogg Raisin Bran...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 00:30   Link #2736
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Vaal View Post
Greg Olsen dealt to Carolina for undisclosed draft picks. David Akers will be taking his captaincy to San Fran. Jonathan Joseph is a Texan.

I'm really surprised that the Bears dealt Olsen. He's pretty good.
It was for a 3rd. Martz have never been big on TEs in his offense and Olsen's talents were being shackled somewhat. I'm happy to have him in Charlotte.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 01:18   Link #2737
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I don't know what's more incredible, the Pats run D or the D in the word Diabetes that will surely circle around those 2 brick-$hitters they now have at the heart of their defense...It's pretty hilarious that the Jets are forcing Belichick to go this off the wall, but that's more run-stopping beef than a frankfurter that's for sure...Ochocinco, say hello to a 5 yd per catch average and 5 Touchdown dances bro...


As for Reggie Bush, I am one of the few people sad that he is gone from my Saints...I know he did nothing to live up to his contract but scare the $hit out of every D-coordinator in the league for some odd reason, but I'm always gonna long for the Bush we could have had if we ever consistently gave him him more than 5 touches a game...He effed up alot no doubt, and was basically a poorman's reincarnation of Eric Metcalf (who was great BTW) but if he blows up in Miami a part of me will be sooo pi$$ed as the saints have a history of stuff like this...

We offered him more than Miami and he still asked to leave, which is to say the dude wants more touches...We'll see if he sucks or not for real now...Part of me wishes to see both his failure and his funkyness...
Come fall, I think you'll be glad he's gone. I think this is the beginning of the end for Bush.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 09:17   Link #2738
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Listening to "Aishiteru Banzai!" on repeat
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Vaal View Post
The AFC East is STACKED with not just three Playoff worthy teams, but each team would probably win their division if they weren't in the same one.
It's gonna be a fun season for the Bills this year. Need to start warming up now to beat the crowds leaving at halftime.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 10:48   Link #2739
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
Good thing my skins aren't in the AFC east sheeeesh.....(oh well we still are at sea but you know).
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 11:44   Link #2740
Neki Ecko
"Art"ful Dodger
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Everett, Washington
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
I can't wait for college football to start so we can get to FOOTBALL and not SCANDAL.

Ohio State's nonsense (and getting off relatively light)

Georgia Tech's left field investigation

Alabama's Tee Town store jersey selling murkiness

And now Butch Davis being canned at UNC...

jeeeeeez
Now that is just the start of it.

Now they are trying to investigate Alabama for violations

Then you got the Big Mess in Texas and colleges is going to be moving, not now but soon. As one guy say "Big 12-2 is a dead man walking"
__________________
Neki Ecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
american football, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.