AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-23, 14:04   Link #1161
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Protip #6 - Eat a FatOne son...

Protip #7 – Don’t start off arguments with absolutely played out premises thinner than 5-minute freezer ice…

Again, like duh if our Superstar QB goes down we’ll be in trouble…Indy, New England, Houston, GreenBay etc. etc., all share the same fate…QB’s who are actually cerebral technicians and have more control over the offense (Like a Brees obviously will be missed more)…You ain’t saying $hit profound...You’re playing Barbershop Checkers bro…Stop acting like you know $hit…

Honestly you don’t know $hit about (Pro QB) Chase Daniels either so laff it up…We do have some things in place to make a run at a Dynasty (Lots of young players under contract) not that it’ll happen, and we average more points and have an 8-4 record when Bush is out, but if you wanna light the fans of a Superbowl chmpions’ a$$ on fire the very next season you can Protip #6 (Metaphorically ofcourse), and if you’re still feeling up to it we can argue Atari2600 vs. Superfamicon all you want…
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 14:20   Link #1162
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
LOL, it's not difficult to envision a QB going down to injury, just look at the Steelers this season Dixon out, Leftwich out, that's two QB injuries and these guys have won 2 superbowls under Rothlesberger. Injuries are fact, even iron man farve has been injured and if the qb plays while injure you can expect a decrease in production. Considering the new concussion policy it's very likely that you could be without QB for a game or more due to hard hit, or an unlucky injury.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 15:14   Link #1163
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
LOL, it's not difficult to envision a QB going down to injury, just look at the Steelers this season Dixon out, Leftwich out, that's two QB injuries and these guys have won 2 superbowls under Rothlesberger. Injuries are fact, even iron man farve has been injured and if the qb plays while injure you can expect a decrease in production. Considering the new concussion policy it's very likely that you could be without QB for a game or more due to hard hit, or an unlucky injury.
No fun, no fun everywhere and I don't see five minutes in this thread. So the clock has expired and I'll smoke you a fatty when New Orleans are out of the playoffs.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:13   Link #1164
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
@ Highman - How dare you lump us in with Philly fans..We supported our teams even when they sucked utter a$$...We were the home of the lovable losers, Philly pi$$es on Santa bro...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:29   Link #1165
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Who do you guys see winning between Miami and Pittsburgh tonight?
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:45   Link #1166
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Miami, Pittsburgh underachieves too much for me to take them seriously. Also, after the embarrassment that has been the ACC at the start of the season, any BCS non-conference win is a good win (unless NC State is the team winning).
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:48   Link #1167
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Miami, Pittsburgh underachieves too much for me to take them seriously. Also, after the embarrassment that has been the ACC at the start of the season, any BCS non-conference win is a good win (unless NC State is the team winning).
Dude ACC football has never been all that great, at least not until we grabbed the seminoles as they were declining and the same goes for Miami. Also the one time Carolina is ranked, they blow it by having sixteen of their starters suspended. God damn butch davis.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:49   Link #1168
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Didn't say it was a great conference. The ACC is not even a good conference, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

Last edited by Dilla; 2010-09-23 at 18:10.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:53   Link #1169
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Miami, Pittsburgh underachieves too much for me to take them seriously. Also, after the embarrassment that has been the ACC at the start of the season, any BCS non-conference win is a good win (unless NC State is the team winning).
Even as a Miami fan, watching team after team loaded with talent either neglect fundamentals or beat themselves in key situations has become pretty annoying.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 18:53   Link #1170
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Didn't say it was a great conference. The ACC is not even a good conference, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
ACC is only alive because of NC college ball. It's sad but tobacco road showdown, state, davidson, wake forest, is probably the highest concentration of quality teams that make the big dance quite often.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:30   Link #1171
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Haters gonna hate. Saints are the best, deal with it. Breesus is a good player, but the Saints win as a team.
Pretty sure the "Best" team would have completely burned the 49ers not almost lose to them
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:35   Link #1172
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@ Highman - How dare you lump us in with Philly fans..We supported our teams even when they sucked utter a$$...We were the home of the lovable losers, Philly pi$$es on Santa bro...
Can you say Katrina hype bro!
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:37   Link #1173
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
ACC is only alive because of NC college ball. It's sad but tobacco road showdown, state, davidson, wake forest, is probably the highest concentration of quality teams that make the big dance quite often.
Uh NO, Florida State has the best team right now for the ACC to stay alive. Besides we would still go to BCS berth anyway. Remember don't believe the hype.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:38   Link #1174
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Who do you guys see winning between Miami and Pittsburgh tonight?
Miami, but wait for the real game against Florida State. That's the one game you should be watching.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:43   Link #1175
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
LOL... FSU you gotta be kidding me. The only reason the ACC exists is because of the Duke Carolina rivalry. Kville and the Dean Dome and some times NC State are the reason why anybody nationally knows the ACC. Seriously STFU if you don't know what your talking about. Considering that both Duke and Carolina have won multiple Final Fours in the past 10 years. Seriously highman just stop, you really are removing all doubt in my mind that you are just a troll.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:54   Link #1176
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Chill out man, it's not that serious.

Anyway, in terms of football, no FSU is not the future. As of right now, I would say Georgia Tech, if only of that triple option that's so frustrating to defend. It should have been UNC, at least this year, but we know what's happening there.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 19:59   Link #1177
Prodigy
Heartless
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@ Highman - How dare you lump us in with Philly fans..We supported our teams even when they sucked utter a$$...We were the home of the lovable losers, Philly pi$$es on Santa bro...
this made me giggle

Anyone still think Chris Johnson is getting 2,500 yards or even close to 2,000 yards after last weeks performance?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 20:07   Link #1178
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
LOL... FSU you gotta be kidding me. The only reason the ACC exists is because of the Duke Carolina rivalry. Kville and the Dean Dome and some times NC State are the reason why anybody nationally knows the ACC. Seriously STFU if you don't know what your talking about. Considering that both Duke and Carolina have won multiple Final Fours in the past 10 years. Seriously highman just stop, you really are removing all doubt in my mind that you are just a troll.
Your right about most part, the ACC was only kept by Basketball but more often in Football. Alot of pipeline players from the Carolinas are going to South Carolina more because of their program and honor to the school before the NCAA cracks them down like hell (money and screwing people over). ACC Football was the most dominate conference in the last 15 years because of FSU/Miami rivalries andClemson plays a big role. Every Mid-Atlantic state made something happen not the friggin Carolina pipeline teams. I'm not even trolling every team from the ACC plays a big role on creating good players from Football and basketball but they didn't do the most part was getting players more onto academics.

One more thing the NCAA is more guilty than everyone else.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 20:26   Link #1179
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu Morita View Post
this made me giggle

Anyone still think Chris Johnson is getting 2,500 yards or even close to 2,000 yards after last weeks performance?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11258

Eh...............NO, but he's getting there soon.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 21:53   Link #1180
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Chill out man, it's not that serious.

Anyway, in terms of football, no FSU is not the future. As of right now, I would say Georgia Tech, if only of that triple option that's so frustrating to defend. It should have been UNC, at least this year, but we know what's happening there.
Once the NCAA (AKA Scam-artist Jesus) decreased the number of scholarships for the big boys (and in-turn evening the playing field in general) the ACC was done...When a kid can go to South Florida and get as much if not more exposure than FSU you're done...Somebody's juicing the books who says FSU is still tops in recruiting...They can't F*K with my alma mater's LSU's talent and we're gonna suck a$$ this year...

Just face it, FSU & Miami and the power they once had was straight connected to the amount of corruption they could get away with...Add in the media component that highlights kids from Abernathy College as much as Big D*ck U, and this is what you got...ACC is whateverish...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
american football, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.