AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-22, 21:09   Link #1721
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
LOL... I just can't wait to see your first round opponents because guess what your not going to be a bye week team, and your going to lose out on your 2nd easiest schedule. 7-3.... Arizona... Really? Really? The browns? Reallhy? Really? ATL? Really? Really? If your turd sandwhich team beat ATL one of the best teams in the league I could understand your hubris but OH WAIT you didn't. Bad bad bad... Sigh... Man can't wait for Katrina 2.0, shit that city should be in the sea just like Venice... I can't believe you are calling me the idiot, when your entire city is a bunch of morons who built their city on a flood plane... WTF do you expect. and I'm the stupid one LULZ. ME SMART... ME BUILD ON THIS WET LAND. NOTHING GO WRONG... 4months later.. GRGRGRGRGRRLLLLl
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 21:21   Link #1722
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
LOL... I just can't wait to see your first round opponents because guess what your not going to be a bye week team, and your going to lose out on your 2nd easiest schedule. 7-3.... Arizona... Really? Really? The browns? Reallhy? Really? ATL? Really? Really? If your turd sandwhich team beat ATL one of the best teams in the league I could understand your hubris but OH WAIT you didn't. Bad bad bad... Sigh... Man can't wait for Katrina 2.0, shit that city should be in the sea just like Venice... I can't believe you are calling me the idiot, when your entire city is a bunch of morons who built their city on a flood plane... WTF do you expect. and I'm the stupid one LULZ. ME SMART... ME BUILD ON THIS WET LAND. NOTHING GO WRONG... 4months later.. GRGRGRGRGRRLLLLl
Oh yeah I'm so F***ing mad at Andrew Jackson and Napoleon Bonaparte, and Lewis and F***king Clark and Sacajawea, and all the people responsible for ultimately creating New Orleans, yeah you got me Biff!!!! We lost to ATL in overtime because our lickered-up kicker missed a 29yd FG (That should bring back good Colt memories of Vanderjagt)...All I know is when we're at full strength and in the playoffs we're gonna be a hard team to deal with...Keep us under the radar like you did in the Superbowl when we raped Peyton's legacy...It'll make it even more enjoyable...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
I'm not talking about the past 5 years. I'm talking about overall career.

Here's a nice fact for you:
Last 5 years:

Brees - 71 Int
Manning - 58 Int
Brady - 37 Int (51 if you want to minus year he was hurt)
Like I said he's #1...You didn't prove nothing...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:12   Link #1723
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
He's not number one at all. Brady and Manning sit on a tier of their own. I'd say Brady was better but I'm from New England so I'm probably a little biased. I do think you have to factor Brady's super bowl MVP's more highly than anything else, since that's the most important. But Manning is a godlike passer, I think Manning is a bit more athletic and Brady is a better leader/better under pressure. Brees is a great QB but he doesn't touch Brady or Manning, who are both instant hall of famers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

Like I said he's #1...You didn't prove nothing...
Given his post and Dilla's above him, you have been pretty much 100% proven wrong. Keep QQing though, it's funny.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:22   Link #1724
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Brady and Manning sit on a tier of their own.
Keep droning to Sportscenter...Drew Brees has a Superbowl MVP, as many SB wins as Manning (who he beat head-to-head) and better numbers than Brady and Manning over the last 5 years (Which includes Brady's uber 2007 campaign where he was just throwing "whatever balls" to Randy Moss all year who padded his stats)...

Overall sure Manning and Brady are better simply because they've played longer, hell Manning's overall career stats put Tom Brady to soopashame, but in the last 5 years Drew Brees has them beat in every statistical category for passing (LOL even INT's)...Just like you have to create a caveat (more rings) to compare Brady and Manning despite Manning's superior stats I'll do the same for Brees, call me what you will...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:30   Link #1725
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
I don't watch Sportscenter. I just watch football, and it's pretty obvious. More rings isn't a caveat anyways. That's all that matters, in the end, which is why I don't think Marino is one of the greatest. Winning on the biggest stage is the biggest accomplishment, and Brady's done it the most of the three.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:34   Link #1726
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Oh c'mon man, don't act like ESPN is on Brees' balls any less than they are Manning's and Brady's, because you KNOW that's a load of bull. There is a reason no one talks about the Falcons or the Bucs despite both being 7-3.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:40   Link #1727
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLegacy
More rings isn't a caveat anyways. That's all that matters, in the end
That's why there's endless debates to the contrary on this between football purists, analysis, and fans alike throughout the years (THROUGHOUT ALL SPORTS)...You're not right, you just have A strong opinion, just like me, just like my barber...You won't sway me because "all that matters" is a good argument and I think I have one...A year ago Tom Brady couldn't touch Drew Brees at QB (Oh how quickly you forget that beatdown in the Dome), now he's dinking and dunking his way back to the top I'll give him his credit, he's got the pedigree, but my guy has been playing QB at the highest level for the past 5 years and he's WON the Superbowl he played in over that span unlike the other 2...That's a caveat for that a$$...

@Dilla - Seriously? The Saints might be the least talked about SB Champion I can remember...I watch NFL Total Access everyday and INSIDE THE NFL every week and they barely mention us...The Falcons will get buzz when they go 13-0 to start a season then win the SB, nuff said Carolina Blue...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:53   Link #1728
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 25
Now I KNOW you're messing with me. I really, really been trying to avoid this shit, but the media has been all over the New Orleans Saints since they went to playoffs a year after Katrina. It was a good story, but it continued. The media was all over the Saints in 2007 & 2008 (Brees was a turnover machine early in both seasons) when ya boys missed the playoffs, had them as favorites both years. I especially remember 2007, because beat writers had Saints coming back from 0-4 to win the division (though to be fair, TB won with only a 9-7 record).
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:58   Link #1729
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^Well that's more of the Katrina $hit, which honestly I'm tired of everytime they bring it up to (Trust me people in New Orleans don't love how the media pimps that out all the time during ballgames)...I do understand how many in America can be tired of it too, but a f***ing hurricane did nearly kill my a$$ so that is what it is..I was more or less talking about the Saints in purely the football sense and trust me they don't talk about us nearly enuff for a SB champ IMO...INSIDE THE NFL goes full eps without even mentioning us...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:18   Link #1730
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
That's why there's endless debates to the contrary on this between football purists, analysis, and fans alike throughout the years (THROUGHOUT ALL SPORTS)...You're not right, you just have A strong opinion, just like me, just like my barber...You won't sway me because "all that matters" is a good argument and I think I have one...A year ago Tom Brady couldn't touch Drew Brees at QB (Oh how quickly you forget that beatdown in the Dome), now he's dinking and dunking his way back to the top I'll give him his credit, he's got the pedigree, but my guy has been playing QB at the highest level for the past 5 years and he's WON the Superbowl he played in over that span unlike the other 2...That's a caveat for that a$$...
I don't expect to sway you away. Just laying down the facts for everyone else to see Nah, I know it's just my opinion... but I'm pretty sure in the opinion-o-sphere you're still grasping at straws.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:24   Link #1731
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I don't expect to sway you away. Just laying down the facts for everyone else to see Nah, I know it's just my opinion... but I'm pretty sure in the opinion-o-sphere you're still grasping at straws.
Is what he said as he belched tossing his Samuel Adams Lager beer bottle into the trash can...

#1 passing QB in the NFL the past 5 years in every statistic...Superbowl MVP and winner over that same span...Perfect and perhaps greatest QB rating in NFL history (According to historians) ever in the game verses the New England Patriots last season where terrific Tom Brady threw 2 terrible picks...Those are also facts...Have another beer, on me...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:29   Link #1732
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Is what he said as he belched tossing his Samuel Adams Lager beer bottle into the trash can...

#1 passing QB in the NFL the past 5 years in every statistic...Superbowl MVP and winner over that same span...Perfect and perhaps greatest QB rating in NFL history (According to historians) ever in the game verses the New England Patriots last season where terrific Tom Brady threw 2 terrible picks...Those are also facts...Have another beer, on me...
Wish I had a beer right now... got exams in the morning though so wouldn't be a good idea . Never denied Brees is a great QB, just said he isn't on Brady's level. You can't have it both ways, if my point about super bowl wins is invalidated due to it being my opinion on how important it is so is your point... 14-4 in the playoffs, 3 rings, and a great statistical career... enough said.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:48   Link #1733
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Wish I had a beer right now... got exams in the morning though so wouldn't be a good idea . Never denied Brees is a great QB, just said he isn't on Brady's level. You can't have it both ways, if my point about super bowl wins is invalidated due to it being my opinion on how important it is so is your point... 14-4 in the playoffs, 3 rings, and a great statistical career... enough said.
Oh no Namekian, you better fuse with that punk Nail cuz you ain't gonna flip the tables on me because that's precisely MY point...He has the overbearing statistical prowess like Manning and he has the Superbowl clutch win like Brady (Tied Brady for most completions in a Superbowl) so by virtue of those two traits he can indeed be compared to the the 2, particularly in the timeframe I've mentioned where he has dominated in overall statistics for the position...Only Dan Marino has more passing yds in a season, puh-leeze he's right there with Brady and Manning as we live and breath...

You living off old$hit which is fine, so I'll live off old $hit too, last season Brady couldn't touch Brees and don't give me no crap about a bum knee, Brees had a glass throwing shoulder before his breakout season that Doctors thought would end his career...Puh-leeeze, Brees is right there...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:55   Link #1734
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
He's won one superbowl. His stats aren't that much better than Brady's (arguably Brady's are even better). I just don't see it, and won't until Brees gets another ring (if he does, then yeah I agree with you. But no sooner). Until then, you're on your own
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 01:51   Link #1735
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Ehhh...yeah, Peyton had 3 picks, but just about the entire colts offense is down to its 2nd and third stringers. It almost doesn't matter who you surround Manning with, he'll compete against the very best with them. Lost to the Eagles by 2 and to the Pats by 3 after nearly completing a comeback against both.

Yeah, Peyton Manning is borked. I don't care if he chokes or fails...he's practically a one-man team out there, while if you look at the Pats, when Brady got his knee busted, they still went 11-5. I mean as fantastic as the Pats are, Brady isn't as huge a part of it as you might think because they have their entire team system.

As for the Eagles...booo! Sloppy sloppy today on our part. Vick OVERTHREW Desean Jackson, and Avant dropped one in the end zone!

Of course, it did help that the G-men seemed to have butterfingers today.

In other news, poor Favre . I'm sorry, but the team around him is just crap this year. Too bad he made such a boneheaded move to retire from Green Bay 3 years ago D:<. Well, hopefully the Packers will let him sign a one-day contract when he finally does decide to pack it in (no pun intended).
If we take Brady away from that Patriots team now, I don't think they'd win many more games if any. Matt Cassel was a decent quarterback that was able to chalk it up to guys like Moss and Welker. I'd like to see what their second string quarterback would do against teams like Indianapolis and Pittsburgh with no notables to throw to. Brady is also making it work with non-household names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Oh no Namekian, you better fuse with that punk Nail cuz you ain't gonna flip the tables on me because that's precisely MY point...He has the overbearing statistical prowess like Manning and he has the Superbowl clutch win like Brady (Tied Brady for most completions in a Superbowl) so by virtue of those two traits he can indeed be compared to the the 2, particularly in the timeframe I've mentioned where he has dominated in overall statistics for the position...Only Dan Marino has more passing yds in a season, puh-leeze he's right there with Brady and Manning as we live and breath...

You living off old$hit which is fine, so I'll live off old $hit too, last season Brady couldn't touch Brees and don't give me no crap about a bum knee, Brees had a glass throwing shoulder before his breakout season that Doctors thought would end his career...Puh-leeeze, Brees is right there...
Drew Brees is right up there with Brady and Manning. However, he still has a lot of football left, and for him to secure a spot in Canton he'll have to keep playing at a high level regardless if he wins a Super Bowl or not. He's almost there. I'd say two or three more good seasons and he's in.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 09:29   Link #1736
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
If we are going to play the Season stats game.. then Philip Rivers is the best qb this season, eve if you factor in his fumbles, his TD to TO ratio is better, he has more yards, the only thing that is different, is that he didn't get to do it against scrubs. Hell I would even contend that Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league as of now, his TD to TO including his rushing TD's is off the charts, he's actually played some grueling games and brought victory when all seemed lost. This guy is the real deal and he's most likely the QB of the future, also he lost Finley early in the season and will be out one of his best recievers. Also his team has suffered extensive amounts of injuries like the Colts. If anything GB's Aaron Rodgers is more qualified to be the MVP and if brees does win it, it will be a sham perpetuated by the league to continue to promote the stupid story of NO, who gives a fuck about Katrina, they brought it upon themselves.

Build on flood plains? Check. Cry when plains flood? Check. Make the atrocities that happened in the aftermath of floods and the superdome influence football? Check. Cry about how good your team is because you "overcame" adversity? Check. Continue to live on the Flood plain? Check. Rage at people who point out this idoicy? Check. I mean it's madness to think that New Orleans will not flood again, it's madness to conflate the rebound of City and the atrocities that occurred in the Superdome with the Saints football team, sorry life isn't like Rudy.

Look it's one thing to like your team but pretend that your team is the second coming of the messiahTM and is about rescue us from the Floods is just preposterous. The Saints were irrelevant before Brees got there, and we have this cognitive dissonance of how powerful this Quarterback is to his team, then when the Schedule for the Saints this season is pointed out to be weak, we are met with the argument that the Saints had no control over the schedule (does this matter? no because the record is currently being used as a justification of the praise being lauded on this overrated team.) Then we discuss the losses to bad teams, such as the Cleveland Browns led by a rookie QB Colt McCoy would helped wallop the Saints, the Arizona Cardinals who had a relative newby Max Hall lead them to victory over the great "Saints" and then of course the best team in the NFC the Atlanta Falcons who beat the Saints too. If all measure to critiquing a team are no longer valid, this clearly is a logical fallacy which means that once the fallacy is established anything said about said mediocre franchise must be true such as the assertion that Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the league because he won the most recent superbowl... It's frustrating how fickle the fans mind is for the superbowl the year before or heaven forbid the superbowls that preceded them. Talk about irrational views purported by fandom, seriously Wingeddarkness is worse than any shipper, there is no talking logic or reason, only emotion, only NO.

@Chainlegacy
Why would it only take 1 more superbowl for Brees, he would need 3 total, and multiple seasons making the playoffs to prove the consistency similar to the caliber of Brady who may not win every year and who I truly do hate, has do something special by putting his team in the position to win close games and allow his team to win. I mean it's just the way it works, that's why Kobe still really isn't readily talked about when Jordan is brought up but if he were to win a sixth title he would be more in the discussion to be a greatest of all time player. The point is results matter, and among Manning, Brady, Brees, 2010 Vick, and a small part Rivers, Brady is the most consistent and although I wouldn't pick him for my team I can see his value and his consistency in the playoffs.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-11-23 at 16:09.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 17:59   Link #1737
Prodigy
Heartless
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Is what he said as he belched tossing his Samuel Adams Lager beer bottle into the trash can...

#1 passing QB in the NFL the past 5 years in every statistic...Superbowl MVP and winner over that same span...Perfect and perhaps greatest QB rating in NFL history (According to historians) ever in the game verses the New England Patriots last season where terrific Tom Brady threw 2 terrible picks...Those are also facts...Have another beer, on me...
How come you keep saying this nonsense about a 5 year span? You act like Brees's stats in the past 5 years are so much superior to everyone else's when there only slightly better. When you compare all time great QBs, you look at their whole career, not just a 5 year span. Also where was Brees before the 5 year span?

Counting this year:

Brady - 137 games
244 TDs 103 Ints 33,206yds
4 Sbs 3 Wins
1 NFl Mvp
93.9 Career Rating
63.5 pct

Brees - 132 games
224 TDs 124 Ints 33,615 yds
1 Sb 1 Win
0 Nfl Mvp
92.0 Career Rating
65.2 pct

With the stats given you can conclude that Brady and Brees have played almost the same amount of games. With slightly more games played Brady has 21 less INTs and 20 more TDS. He has 3 more SB appearances and 2 more wins. 1 Mvp over none and a better overall career rating. The only things Brees has over Brady is a measly 409 more passing yards and a 1.7 better completion percentage.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 20:10   Link #1738
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
How come you keep saying this nonsense about a 5 year span? You act like Brees's stats in the past 5 years are so much superior to everyone else's when there only slightly better. When you compare all time great QBs, you look at their whole career, not just a 5 year span. Also where was Brees before the 5 year span?

Counting this year:

Brady - 137 games
244 TDs 103 Ints 33,206yds
4 Sbs 3 Wins
1 NFl Mvp
93.9 Career Rating
63.5 pct

Brees - 132 games
224 TDs 124 Ints 33,615 yds
1 Sb 1 Win
0 Nfl Mvp
92.0 Career Rating
65.2 pct

With the stats given you can conclude that Brady and Brees have played almost the same amount of games. With slightly more games played Brady has 21 less INTs and 20 more TDS. He has 3 more SB appearances and 2 more wins. 1 Mvp over none and a better overall career rating. The only things Brees has over Brady is a measly 409 more passing yards and a 1.7 better completion percentage.
I told you I wasn't saying their overall career (TRY and READ), I was telling ChainLegacy that whenever anyone compares Brady and Manning they have to include the caveat of post season wins because other wise Manning blows Brady off planet earth in overall statistics (Manning has 4 damn MVP's --Admittedly Brees should have gotten it last year though IMHO)...So my caveat for Drew Brees being included near their tier (The RIGHT NOW Tier) is the fact that over the last 5 years (When Brees became a relevant force in NFL football); when you stack his numbers against the other two he has them beat in every passing statistic (Hell NBC did a full spread on this the Pittsburg week and it showed how Brees was tops in every passing category except TD's he tied with Manning the past 5 seasons, as I earlier stated)...Add the fact he won his Superbowl MVP head-to-head vs. Manning and enuff tangible evidence exists to debate it...

This is called an ARGUMENT...Snag a debate course and realize what one is before you get all huffy back at me...I'm making a case for Drew Brees being included, you don't agree? It don't matter cuz you still don't win...You don't decide (The middle does) and certainly that home-schooled Nascar-baby Biff doesn't decide either...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 21:05   Link #1739
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... Apparently anybody who thinks the Breezus is not the second coming of Jesus is a "home-schooled Nascar-baby Biff" that hilarious, the uncultured barbarism is so ironic that I just can't see how NO fans can think of themselves cultured or anybetter than "NASCAR fans" Apparently making intelligible arguments based on fact is too much for Wingeddarkness to understand. Your debate is one that has false assumption hence it's logical fallacy and thus proof based via logical fallacy that you can state Breezus being any good.

It's so funny... you never "argued" you just decided that Brees is the best... you state it often, if I went through your comments in this thread I would find countless examples of this, cognitive dissonance meet reality, how do you have the right to tell me that I don't have the right to decide, then you yourself decide. Uncultured hypocrite.

Jeff Fisher Mcnair's Vince Young and denies him access to the facility
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=3602
After the crap that happened to Mcnair and then his untimely death I feel like the Titans should be hypersensitive about this situation, especially with vince young. Also I understand why Jeff Fisher is doing this but antagonizing this quarterback is not going to do any service to the franchise, the team, and a playoff berth.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-11-23 at 21:25.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 22:18   Link #1740
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^Please you poser Manning apologist...I've been in this thread awesomely//sadly since the day it was created...You are absolutely at the bottom of the barrel compared to me in this thread...I have argued points logically with depth so many times it would be hard to count...But with that said this is a sports talk thread and talking smack and poking each other in the ribs is a compartmentalized aspect of this thread that gives it its spice...

So yeah I engage in that aspect of the thread aswell, and just like a person capable of rubbing their belly and tapping their head at the same time I UNDERSTAND what I am doing...

Nearly everyone of your posts have been incessant, almost incomprehensible verbal scribble-scratch with missing letters and a weird, almost middle-school beastman like subtlety...The stench of you're obtuse ramblings hit the nose with the vigor and break-neck essence of a convenience store bum on a humid day...

You have no arc, no ebb or flow to juxtapose vs my own (Just monotone over the topness)...Your traits appear to be loud, crass, and common something quite familiar with whatever Nascar stereotypes that I was reaching for...

This entire debacle started from me giving a very facetious appraisal of Drew Brees throwing 2 INTs inwhich they could have easily given him 6 TDs on the day...This Manning fan (AKA butthurt over SB44-fan) apparently took my Breesy, laid back words to the apex of insult, then (as what often occurs in conversational evolution) it turned into a Brady, Brees, Manning debate inwhich I stated my case for my guy...

He then (in an inexplicable tirade) started dissing my city and making fun of the worst disaster in it's history (Katrina)...Now I'm certainly no Anus Andy so i can take it in stride but you dare to suggest anything but an uncouth level of sophistication that you've shown? Do you know how many people died horrifically? How many dead bodies I personally saw, the f***ing terror of leaving my house to a real life Jurrasic Park movie set? No you don't Biff, so I treat you like I treat the mailroom guy I hop on the elevator with at work with the pirate patch over his eye...As harsh as it sounds, it is without much respect Biff...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
american football, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.