AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-21, 07:18   Link #281
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
I'm starting to burst with excitement waiting for Aria (in a manner of speaking) so I decided to skin my R4DS with an Aria theme
Spoiler:
Wow, that's pretty cool XD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Anyway. All this discussion of Aria has made me unable to resist going back and watching the previous two seasons again. I'm going to blame all of you for that.

...Thanks!
Haha, I don't have that problem since I only managed to finish off the first 2 season just recently in time for ORIGINATION to start.

Spoiler for Thoughts on ep2:


Ahhh, what a great way to end the day, with an episode of Aria. The next few months are going to be great.
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 09:57   Link #282
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Episode 3 will start soon...i don't know if i still can hold myself until that time.Feel so sleepy and tired right now.


But for sure i don't wanna miss the chance to be the first person to comment it >"<

Ah need more Alice in this episode...i really need moar of her DEKKAIIIIII kawaiii face... <3<3<3
__________________
Its ACGN that matters - A blog made by ACGN lovers,for ACGN lovers
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 11:01   Link #283
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Episode 3 will start soon...i don't know if i still can hold myself until that time.Feel so sleepy and tired right now.


But for sure i don't wanna miss the chance to be the first person to comment it >"<

Quote:
Ah need more Alice in this episode...i really need moar of her DEKKAIIIIII kawaiii face... <3<3<3
Cute wouldn't be my first word to describe those wtf faces.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 13:31   Link #284
Tabris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Anyway. All this discussion of Aria has made me unable to resist going back and watching the previous two seasons again. I'm going to blame all of you for that.

...Thanks!
You should do what I do and get an episode or two before bed most nights

It relaxes me so much I just drift right off when I'm feeling a little bit tired
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 14:55   Link #285
X10A_Freedom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Neo-Venezia...I wish!
One thing I forgot to comment on Episode 2 and it's quite significant. We saw Akari showing off her skills, going down very tight alleys and doing some very tight maneuvering inside the "secret garden".

This is in stark contrast to Hahi-chan being rather unstable in Animation (ep01, 02) or apprehensive going through narrow alleyways in Natural (there was an episode which involved one of the trio going through a narrow alley during the regular practice).

Spoiler:
X10A_Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 15:39   Link #286
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
First to comment first to comment hahi~~~~ \-o-/

Spoiler for For episode 3:
__________________
Its ACGN that matters - A blog made by ACGN lovers,for ACGN lovers

Last edited by margafred; 2008-01-21 at 16:34.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 17:10   Link #287
Falkor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Just finished episode 03Ö and yet another relaxing and heart-warming moment.

Spoiler for some thoughts on episode 03:
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 17:52   Link #288
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
One thing I forgot to comment on Episode 2 and it's quite significant. We saw Akari showing off her skills, going down very tight alleys and doing some very tight maneuvering inside the "secret garden".

This is in stark contrast to Hahi-chan being rather unstable in Animation (ep01, 02) or apprehensive going through narrow alleyways in Natural (there was an episode which involved one of the trio going through a narrow alley during the regular practice).
Yes indeed, I was thinking that myself when I watched it. Akari has been learning. Slowly, like everything in Aria, so it doesn't feel too sudden, but it is clear she has made real progress in how she handles a gondola.

I cannot get over how beautiful the ED is. It doesn't hurt that it has some lovely sleeping-Akari images in it either.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 19:48   Link #289
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
That sneak peak for ep 4 needs some captioning

Akari: "blah blah blah wonderful. yabber yabber amazing

Orange Planet trainee 1 (thinking): "You can do that with a Gondola ??"
Himeya trainee(thinking): " HUH ?"
Orange Planet trainee 2: thinking: "Why don't we do training like that ?"
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 22:35   Link #290
X10A_Freedom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Neo-Venezia...I wish!
The ED still has yet to grow on me. As for the OP, it sounds surprisingly on my earphones but I still need to figure out a way to tame that subwoofer of mine!

Spoiler:


On another note, I've booked my holiday in Venice (because of ARIA d'oh!) and that cafe would be one place I'll be visiting!
X10A_Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 00:46   Link #291
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I'm in your Aqua, stalking your dudes.
Ahh, another nice episode. Not too bad. Kinda wanted to go "shit happens, geez." with Akari's disappointment. And do my ears hear the piano version of the OVA track? Can't wait for an OST.
As for the episode 4 preview...
Spoiler:


EDIT: Acoustic track on OP single = WIN.

Last edited by fict_ticious; 2008-01-22 at 11:55.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 05:11   Link #292
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
re: ep3
another easy going episode. patissier guy is cute, and we get to see tenchou again. !! @ the detail inside caffe florian. man i hope they keep up this quality.
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 19:57   Link #293
X10A_Freedom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Neo-Venezia...I wish!
Just a heads up that the OP (Spirale) and ED (Kin no Nami, Sen no Nami) singles for ARIA the Origination go on sale today (January 23, 2008).

I've given them a go and in the Spirale single, there's a possible(?) insert song as well since it sounded very much like the kind of music ARIA would use. The bass is also dumbed down in the Spirale single which was a great relief for me.

For the Kin no Nami, it sounds pretty much the same as the anime and I don't know where the second song on the CD goes in. Nonetheless, very different from the old Choro Club ending songs!
X10A_Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:32   Link #294
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 39
Wink

I made an Aria Wallpaper, the second version have the name "Aria" on it.




PS: Based on Nipponsei scan, if anyone have a large version I made this wallpaper in new resolutions.
__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 23:17   Link #295
aikming
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
Just a heads up that the OP (Spirale) and ED (Kin no Nami, Sen no Nami) singles for ARIA the Origination go on sale today (January 23, 2008).

I've given them a go and in the Spirale single, there's a possible(?) insert song as well since it sounded very much like the kind of music ARIA would use. The bass is also dumbed down in the Spirale single which was a great relief for me.

For the Kin no Nami, it sounds pretty much the same as the anime and I don't know where the second song on the CD goes in. Nonetheless, very different from the old Choro Club ending songs!

Usually the single comes with songs from the artist but not in anime. It's a way to promote their songs.

Bye the way, next week will cover V10 Navigation 48 on Traghetto
__________________
http://anime-horizon.blogspot.com
Anime & Manga Horizon - Anime, Manga, Gundam, Figures
aikming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 05:31   Link #296
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
wow wow wow full version of kin no nami sen no nami is *wonderful*
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 05:43   Link #297
TougeSil80
I have enough, I'm gone.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
First to comment first to comment hahi~~~~ \-o-/

Spoiler for For episode 3:
Definitely agreed.
Spoiler for Ep.3:
__________________
So long.
TougeSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 07:06   Link #298
Tabris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 26
I'm going to have to impose some kind of self-exile from this thread. I see spoilers for episodes, but I don't want to read them and I don't want to watch it until there's a high quality h264 release. Only the best for my little Aria :3
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 08:48   Link #299
aikming
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
For next week episode on Traghetto



Aira (アイラ), Company: Orange Planet



Ayumi (あゆみ), Company: Himeya



Anzu (杏), Company: Orange Planet
__________________
http://anime-horizon.blogspot.com
Anime & Manga Horizon - Anime, Manga, Gundam, Figures
aikming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 08:49   Link #300
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Maryland, USA
Age: 32
I can't even play H.264 at full speed on this computer x_x

But you might be waiting a while. The website of the people that like to do that stuff, including their tracker, has been unreachable for several days now, and I don't remember if they had an IRC channel.

I'd also like to say that even if it isn't in H.264, some other groups do work very hard on their release, so they are worth at least looking at x_x
__________________
StarCreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hal, sci-fi, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.