AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-07, 20:45   Link #81
hierophant
anime freak

Kabuto use a lot medical jutsu as offensive jutsus. He can cut an internal organ by just touching you, so it is quite deadly. Healing is also too handy between battles. In fact, Lee can only fight because of this jutsu (by Tsunade's operation)

For people talking against fire jutsus, you are forgetting the secret fire jutsu Itachi used to burn down the walls of Jiraya's Toad trap. He and Kisame would both be dead if he hadn't done that. And Jiraya only could "end" it by sealing it alway.

About people defending Sexy Jutsu... grow up. It is obviously completely useless in battle. In fact, vickings seldom used naked womans against Romans in battle, which always ended in a carnage of vicking bodies. Then you are fighting for your life, you don't care if it is a naked chick or not. Sexy Jutsu has only a joke value.

About Ten Ten... yeah. Ten Ten jutsu is quite useless in Naruto world. The only thing she could hit until now was herself (her clone), which is not quite a feat.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 21:35   Link #82
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

i think ten-ten has very good jitsu potential, as using the summoning scrolls doesn't require much chakara, making her very useful in stalling or exhausting an opponent.

as well, for all those who say fire jitsus are useless because they can be dodged, every jitsu in naruto has been dodged at one point or another. and by that defense chidori should be the most useless as it is completely useless without a sharingan, but if you take into account all the users are sharingan users it becomes a powerful technique

most useless jitsu is the sexy no jitsu. in a real battle it would never work. however closely following that are most of the basic jitsus in naruto, like the henge no jitsu and bunshin no jitsu (not kage bunshin).
Old 2007-10-15, 16:08   Link #83
BlackShinobi07

The most worthless just has to be the anal thing Kakshi used on Naruto in the first bell test. I know its not a serious moves, but i think it the most worthless just.
Old 2007-10-16, 15:01   Link #84
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I still think "Koton: Goukakyuu no Jutsu" is the most worthless technique ever. It's a huge waste of chakra and I have never once seen it kill or even mildly injure anyone. As I've said before, though, I think almost all fire jutsu in Naruto are worthless since they never really work.
Old 2007-10-16, 20:10   Link #85
SeeThruAll

^ Agree.
Its the most useless imagine how that soft delicate pieces of papers can block a nice hot burning jutsu.
SeeThruAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 21:27   Link #86
sayde

Nikudan Sensha is the most useless jutsu imo. Seriously. I could probably dodge that technique, and I sure as hell am not even close to being physically qualified for a shinobi.

Tentens twin rising dragons technique is better for the sole reason that you have to work a little harder to dodge it. And sexy no jutsu is better since you can at least use it to hide your identity if the situation calls for it (Though I'm sure most shinobi would simply resort to using some other kind of henge technique instead). Plus as Naruto has demonstrated, it's pwns at catching perverts off-guard.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 23:28   Link #87
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

As Afira said earlier in this thread (pg. 3), Sexy no jutsu is probably the MOST EFFECTIVE jutsu out there. Off the top of my head, Yondaime, Iruka, Ebisu, and Jiraiya have all fallen for it, at one time or another.

Oh! Oh! I've got one: Pudding pudding no jutsu from the Naruto filler arcs, episode 158. That episode was so hilarious.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-19 at 11:18. Reason: do not double post
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 04:31   Link #88
Kowai

uhm odama rasengan and frs unless he can throw frs
wtf is the point of makign rasengan stronger? shoudlnt ito already have killing power? if your having the much trouble penetrating the skin to kill you might as well jsut use a knife.
Old 2007-10-22, 00:56   Link #89
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
uhm odama rasengan and frs unless he can throw frs
wtf is the point of makign rasengan stronger? shoudlnt ito already have killing power? if your having the much trouble penetrating the skin to kill you might as well jsut use a knife.
He was making Rasengan stronger to fight the new, more powerful opponents. Think about it, even the FRS was only able to take out two of Kakuzu's hearts (granted, he's a unique character, what with 5 hearts and all)...what would Rasengan have done on it's own?!? It might have had about as much effect as Kakashi's Chidori, but Naruto's not that good, or accurate. Oodama Rasengan, I think, was kind of silly...but FRS was interesting and necessary (at least I thought so).
Old 2007-10-22, 11:25   Link #90
Ichimaru

narutos incomplete FRS

even not completed, his not allowed to use it cause its strains his hand = pure lame...

50% complete, so i assume the other 50% is about throwing the FRS...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 14:26   Link #91
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

or using it so it wont destroy his hand would also be a big plus
Old 2007-10-25, 20:48   Link #92
suicide498

Ten-ten's jutsu is ok, it's a normal jutsu that has pros and cons. A good thing is that you have a lot of weapons handy at all times, and everyone here is a knife fanatic. (i'm sure) The worst part would be buying all the weapons, and then spending the time sealing each individual one, and sealing probably requires a lot of chakra (from what i've read, seen, heard)
suicide498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 21:11   Link #93
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
or using it so it wont destroy his hand would also be a big plus
hence, throwing it.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 23:30   Link #94
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

or making sure it doesnt explode xD
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 02:59   Link #95
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide498 View Post
Ten-ten's jutsu is ok, it's a normal jutsu that has pros and cons. A good thing is that you have a lot of weapons handy at all times, and everyone here is a knife fanatic. (i'm sure) The worst part would be buying all the weapons, and then spending the time sealing each individual one, and sealing probably requires a lot of chakra (from what i've read, seen, heard)
Since its success rate hasn't been that high, I don't think Ten Ten's technique is all that cost-effective. I mean, how much money do you think she spend on those weapons?

The big problem I had with Oodama Rasengan is that it didn't really add much to Rasengan, except make it bigger and more powerful. We all know Nauto's never gonna be able to kill the Akatsuki members so easily with such an attack. I refer to when Naruto used the Rasengan on Deidara's clay clone, thinking he was the real one. What a damned waste of chakra!
Old 2010-12-09, 20:21   Link #96
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

I'll go with the sexy guy on guy jutsu by Konohamaru. It is somewhat hot but its distracting.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 11:06   Link #97
herculan

Well, to be fair.. TenTen has only ever had 1 fight (in the anime..) She has never fought in the manga and thus may not even use weapons The weapon based jutsus are something made up by the anime directors!
So if we would vote for the most worthless jutsu it would be tentens for being so trivial that it was never mentioned.
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 14:11   Link #98
Haak
F**k my life...

The most worthless jutsu?

That's easy: Taijutsu...
Old 2010-12-12, 13:38   Link #99
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani View Post
Worst: Rasengan, because really it's overused and is holding Naruto back in developing his arsenal and skill.
Post from year 2007..

funny that people already found rasengan repetitive in the year 2007
Rasengan has been boring for 3+ years..
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 07:52   Link #100
antjluc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
I'll go with the sexy guy on guy jutsu by Konohamaru. It is somewhat hot but its distracting.
I most definitely agree with you on that one.
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote