AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-11-03, 03:08   Link #2421
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Just started playing the vita ver of gundam breaker ...& yea it allows you to customize the parts collected during battle & change the colour to your liking in your virtual hanger . The more parts collected & create, your gunpla skill increases
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 10:20   Link #2422
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Gundam Breaker, didn't even know it existed.

It seems cool, but apparently the fights are terribly boring because the AI sucks?

Does it have online play?
Old 2013-11-04, 10:50   Link #2423
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
It does have online play either adhoc or wifi, so far not really tried as farming for better parts to customize
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 23:21   Link #2424
Knight_SV

seems like i will skip shin gundam musou. It just the same old Gundam musou 3 with the re-added of official mode for UC(minus ZZ) and Seeds. As for Extreme vs fullboost i have PO the G sound premium. it quite expensive
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 23:24   Link #2425
Destined_Fate

It's more than that. Have you seen how vastly they've improved the Strike Freedom's moveset? It's plain ridiculous now.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 01:13   Link #2426
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
It's more than that. Have you seen how vastly they've improved the Strike Freedom's moveset? It's plain ridiculous now.
if that the case then i should wait for the review before deciding to purchased it. I'm quite dissapointed on the story mode in Musou 3, lack of voice acting, character interaction and so many things. I wish they do again like in the original and official mode just like in the first gundam musou. It really fun seeing how Heero looks down and actively mocks Jerrid in his original mode story lol
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 01:24   Link #2427
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

any news when G Generation series will come out in ps3? i want to replay g generation in psp but my handheld broken now
Old 2013-11-06, 07:00   Link #2428
gordol

gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 19:30   Link #2429
Blazer-X

Banshee and Legends Gundam gameplay are up for Shin Gundam Musou (you can find them on Youtube or Gundam Guy).

On a more technical side, seems to me like a lot of the charge attacks, especially the C4s, are getting a follow-up charge input. For those who played Nu in DWG3, you'll know what I mean if you used his C4 and there is two follow up Funnel attacks if you continue to hit "Y" or "Triangle". So far, we've seen follow up on the Aegis (MA Rush, then Scylla), new Strike Freedom (dual beam rifle, then Callidus), Banshee (spinning attack then rifle shot), and Legend (Dragoons fan out, then fires forward). Wonder if that's going to be something we get to see with all the playable Class 1s.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 20:10   Link #2430
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

No ez-8 make me a sad anda . I'm torn up between buying gundam musou or gundam versus now >_<
Old 2013-11-21, 04:08   Link #2431
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUxZygp635c

8 minute preview for the new Shin Gundam Musou is up, It looks great.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 14:39   Link #2432
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Has Shin Gundam Musou been confirmed for localization in the US?
Old 2013-11-25, 06:56   Link #2433
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Has Shin Gundam Musou been confirmed for localization in the US?
Someone asked the producer on twitter, and it seems it'll be released overseas.

Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/koinuma_p/status/403070033145765888
Old 2013-12-24, 04:10   Link #2434
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

So, I'm not a big fan of these Dynasty Warriors Gundam games, but this newest one is looking to have the 00 movie Gundam as DLC. Saw it over at /m/. Someone pulled files from the game.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 16:48   Link #2435
Destined_Fate

Yes, the DLC looks like it'll be 00 Movie only after WZC. Though some are hoping that there will be Hi-Nu Gundam and stuff too.

From what I've seen and what has been said the game runs a lot better and is a ton of fun. The only complaint is missing characters/mecha in the Roster. Especially for the ones that got an Official Mode. Like seriously? No Andrew at all for Gundam SEED/Destiny? Not even a mention?

Anyway, it looks like 00 is being set up to be getting an Official Mode in the next game.
Old 2014-01-15, 19:45   Link #2436
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Time for another braingasm.

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 07:03   Link #2437
solidvanz
Special Operative

Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story Returns For PlayStation 3

Earlier today, Famitsu teased an upcoming project from an interview with Masahiko Tokushima of B.B. Studio and Ken Kuwahara from Namco Bandai for this week’s issue of the magazine.

As it turns out, they’ll be working on the latest incarnation of Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story, which was last seen on the Sega Saturn and Dreamcast.

According to Famitsu, Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link will be a third-person action shooter that will have land and space battles. You’ll get to pick between going with the Federation or Zeon, and the game will have different stories for both sides. There will be a number of mobile suits which will be making reappearances after having spent the past year fighting in war.

Some of the mobile suits include RX-78XX Gundam Pixie, along with original new mobile suits. There will also be a customization feature, which will allow you to tweak any of them to your liking.

The combat will involve using groups of three units, and will allow you to switch between them while fighting. Fighting on land and outer-space will feel completely different from one another according to Famitsu, but the controls will be the same. The magazine also mentions that the effects will be very vivid, and there will be additional effects such as screen distortion.

The protagonist of the Federation side is said to be part of an experimental corps of mobile suits, and has a strong sense of justice. On the other hand, Zeon’s protagonist is more of a ruffian-type character, with a strong will to succeed in life, as he serves in war.

Mobile Suit Gundam Side story: Missing Link is currently in development for PlayStation 3.

Link: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/21...playstation-3/
Old 2014-01-23, 15:59   Link #2438
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

Time for another braingasm.

- Tak
Prepare for another when everyone gets to the Z3.1 cliffhanger ending and Z3.2 gets its PV trailer.
Old 2014-01-23, 17:08   Link #2439
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Prepare for another when everyone gets to the Z3.1 cliffhanger ending and Z3.2 gets its PV trailer.
MOAR THE MERRIER!!

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 11:34   Link #2440
Soaring Griffin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORRA9OqCYeI&hl=en_US&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORRA9OqCYeI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Ok so the the next batch of DLC for full boost includes Johnny Ridden in the high mobility zaku, EX-S GUndam and Lacus in the Infinite Justice... THE FUCK.
Soaring Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote