AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-11-14, 10:56   Link #421
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
my progress in Gundam 00 gundam meisters

Guys, I've finally finished playing story mode with all 4 meisters! WOW, it's kinda HARD to me to compete but now i've got complete MS in meister mode including Mr bushido's Ahead in my collection

except some galleries should unlocked by what should i do? (although all FMVs are completed).

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-11-14 at 21:57.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 13:42   Link #422
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Got the Gundam 00 for ps2 a few days ago and I have to say It's not bad. They finally handled a movement to reflect that of Zone of Enders a bit, but I still think it needs few improvements. If you close down to earth and fly over it, the dirt won't show making it look like there isn't one in the first place. That is nothing important but minor details like that can make it more enjoyable to watch.

The battle is good, but it gets boring blasting all those gundams with one mobile suit in the story/mission mode. There are only limited moves you can do anyway, except for regular attack from afar and up close, 0 mode and hitting square and x together there isn't anything else (or so I believe). Maybe I'm bitching a lot but after so many games I would think that they would make a great one to appeal not just to the fans. Overall I'm satisfied but somehow I expected more
Old 2008-11-14, 20:39   Link #423
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Guys, I've finally finished playing story mode with all 4 meisters! WOW, it's kinda HARD to me to compete but now i've got complete MS in meister mode including Mr bushido's Ahead in my collection except some galleries should unlocked by what should i do? (although all FMVs are completed).
I think you need to beat the Meister Mode with ALL characters

So far I only able to finish it with Lockon . And it's too tiring to retry again and again
Old 2008-11-14, 20:42   Link #424
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Shall have a PS3 in the house within the next month, so i just wanting to hear peoples opinions on Mobile Suit Crossfire (it's called Target in Sight here). Going by some game footage i've watched, i can see that there's a few bugs in the gameplay, though it still looks like good fun.

Your opinions would be nice.
Old 2008-11-14, 21:31   Link #425
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Shall have a PS3 in the house within the next month, so i just wanting to hear peoples opinions on Mobile Suit Crossfire (it's called Target in Sight here). Going by some game footage i've watched, i can see that there's a few bugs in the gameplay, though it still looks like good fun.

From what I've heard from various sources, its a piece of crap. I've yet to see a positive thing said about the game. Hence why I avoided buying the game.
Old 2008-11-14, 21:59   Link #426
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Only positive things were heard from Japan/Asia.

I've played it and it's not bad though.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 23:05   Link #427
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

You'd be better off to go with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) over MSG: Crossfire. Its far more enjoyable.
Old 2008-11-14, 23:11   Link #428
Anavel
Sieg Zeon!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to Anavel Send a message via MSN to Anavel Send a message via Yahoo to Anavel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

I have the game. It's actually entertaining. There are some slight lagging issues, but those are only during movie clips or during loading. I've only lagged slightly during a mission, though that lasted about 2 seconds.
Old 2008-11-14, 23:12   Link #429
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I did play DW:G. I sold my copy and I'm waiting for the second one.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 06:03   Link #430
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
You'd be better off to go with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) over MSG: Crossfire. Its far more enjoyable.
I plan to get both anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
I have the game. It's actually entertaining. There are some slight lagging issues, but those are only during movie clips or during loading. I've only lagged slightly during a mission, though that lasted about 2 seconds.
Yeah those are what i noticed while watching gameplay footage, though it's good to see you found it entertaining. It looks to be, so i now have no problems getting the game.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Old 2008-11-15, 22:36   Link #431
Ottocycle

Gundam Musou 2 site has updated with SF, Destiny, and Nu ingame footage.

Click the three 'New' links to get to each of them.

Nu is very, VERY well done, IMO. And seeing the Axis drop in PS3 graphics was nothing short of gratifying.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 06:39   Link #432
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
hey i finally got a copy off a frend of Gundam Meisters, um how do u unlock 00 Gundam? or other characters in general?

and how do u use the O Gauge its pretty confusing i dun understand jap

any guides?
Old 2008-11-16, 08:09   Link #433
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Clear 2 Meisters' route (including Setsuna) in mission mode to unlock 00 Gundam. You will get more characters as you complete more misison

To use 0 Mode, fill up the 0 gauge. After it's full. press O. Then you will see all the arrows, keep the combo going by pointing to the red arrows (the green won't increase your combo chains), don't miss. You will level up your special attack for every 10 chains. You will unleash your special attack when you fail to point the correct direction or you reach 100 chains
Old 2008-11-16, 08:56   Link #434
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Clear 2 Meisters' route (including Setsuna) in mission mode to unlock 00 Gundam. You will get more characters as you complete more misison

To use 0 Mode, fill up the 0 gauge. After it's full. press O. Then you will see all the arrows, keep the combo going by pointing to the red arrows (the green won't increase your combo chains), don't miss. You will level up your special attack for every 10 chains. You will unleash your special attack when you fail to point the correct direction or you reach 100 chains
thanks!

also wats the deal with the kizuna levels, and even if i dun understand much jap skipping the dialogue in mission mode is ok rite? lol i am quite the noob haha
Old 2008-11-16, 09:00   Link #435
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It's ok to skip the dialouge, I skip them too

About Kizuna. When enemy ace attacks you with special attack, if your Kizuna level is high enough, you will have higher chance of your partner to appear and counterattack them.

Scoring a combination attack (50 chains or above) will make kizuna lvl levels up faster
Old 2008-11-16, 09:47   Link #436
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

ah k neat, ok now to work on my chains hehe,

soz to keep bugging but if u got tips n combinations etc help us out hehe thanks again
Old 2008-11-16, 09:55   Link #437
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Focus on continuing the chains instead of making sure which is red or green, since you might take too long trying to figure which is which and the chains will suddenly end. Don't be too rushed since the arrows will appear for 1 to 2 seconds. Just stay calm

Although I would say it also depends on luck too
Old 2008-11-16, 10:04   Link #438
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

haha tru and thanks if there is any thing else ill ask
Old 2008-11-19, 14:24   Link #439
RedWing

Anyone playing Gundam vs Gundam for psp?
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 15:49   Link #440
Kikuchi

Yup, started yesterday. Love every bit of it.

However, I have a huge complain : why is the price of every suit a human player choose in Free Battle doubled ? o_O
That's ridiculous, it makes most battles awfully hard. Why add such a handicap ? There's enough battle settings to do such things by yourself.
I wouldn't mind if there was a way to disable that handicap, but there isn't.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote