AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-12, 14:50   Link #1241
Kikuchi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Actually, it seems that the article said that this particular picture (PS3 profile) was fake, but that THEIR annoucement was geniune.

So W&S.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 17:54   Link #1242
LynnieS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: China
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Actually, it seems that the article said that this particular picture (PS3 profile) was fake, but that THEIR annoucement was geniune.

So W&S.
Every news outlet would pretty much say that it gives honest and true info, IMHO. To do anything else would open it up to claims that it's a lie-and-rumor spreader. TGS 2009 is coming up in the end of Sept, and the JP game magazines for Oct 2009 should be out in another 1-2 weeks or so. Hopefully, they'll have something about the upcoming winter releases, of which "GvG:N" might be one of them.

BTW, it looks like "Senjou no Kizuna" is now in Singapore. A couple of people on GameFAQS/Gamespot forums were talking about it. The game looks pricey at S$5 per match, though.
__________________
"If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't more people happy?" -- Misc.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 23:33   Link #1243
jonli
JONLIの憂'
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Game Wave isn't a good magazine. It's a Hong Kong magazine and I don't think they get ANY exclusive info, any at all.

Although I still have hope for it.
__________________
Oh~ Baby! Shalalalala~ Shalala in the morning~ OH! BABY!
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 23:54   Link #1244
Code
最強の剣
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Every news outlet would pretty much say that it gives honest and true info, IMHO. To do anything else would open it up to claims that it's a lie-and-rumor spreader. TGS 2009 is coming up in the end of Sept, and the JP game magazines for Oct 2009 should be out in another 1-2 weeks or so. Hopefully, they'll have something about the upcoming winter releases, of which "GvG:N" might be one of them.

BTW, it looks like "Senjou no Kizuna" is now in Singapore. A couple of people on GameFAQS/Gamespot forums were talking about it. The game looks pricey at S$5 per match, though.
Actually, one game costs 500 yen in Japan, so the pricing here is actually cheaper than the original cost.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 18:38   Link #1245
Kirbyeggs
Even in Death I Serve
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beyond the Time
Age: 20
if gundam vs gundam next came out on PSN would i be able to buy it on my american ps3? since i never played any of the arcade games such gundam vs zeta gundam, alliance vs zaft etc.

on a side note ing ggen wars are MAs worth having? like deep striker and GP-03?
and you guys get 00 raiser quickly i have yet to do 100 levels or whatever, though i do have the 00. and also why is hi nu gundam so hard to get -,-.
__________________
Kirbyeggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 22:39   Link #1246
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyeggs View Post
if gundam vs gundam next came out on PSN would i be able to buy it on my american ps3? since i never played any of the arcade games such gundam vs zeta gundam, alliance vs zaft etc.
I did get a few PSN games from JP store, so I guess it's not a problem. You just need to have a JP PSN account.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 01:46   Link #1247
Code
最強の剣
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyeggs View Post
if gundam vs gundam next came out on PSN would i be able to buy it on my american ps3? since i never played any of the arcade games such gundam vs zeta gundam, alliance vs zaft etc.

on a side note ing ggen wars are MAs worth having? like deep striker and GP-03?
and you guys get 00 raiser quickly i have yet to do 100 levels or whatever, though i do have the 00. and also why is hi nu gundam so hard to get -,-.
It depends on your PSN account, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, you can just create a new Japanese PSN account if all else fails.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend Deep Striker or Dendrobium due to their field limitations (unless you have the premium OP to change that, of course). On the other hand, MAs such as the Devil Gundam Jr. are particularly powerful, so you might want to try getting one of that. As for Hi-Nu, exchange a level 2 00 Gundam with points pumped into attack.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 19:56   Link #1248
Kirbyeggs
Even in Death I Serve
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beyond the Time
Age: 20
Is gundam senki any good? does anyone have itIi might get the japanese versions if it is playable without knowledge of japanese.

For ggen wars how do you use ALICE? i have the ex-s gundam but never seemed to have ever had a special attack >.< do you need super critical or something?
maybe i should ask my questions on gamefaqs

and is Cagalli playable I played through SEED yet cannot find her. I bet she's not in the game right? just like them astray units...
why is strike rouge in there if it is so useless, I mean if IWSP was an evolution I would see its purpose...
__________________
Kirbyeggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 00:08   Link #1249
sb075
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Famitsu
GvGN PLUS

Spoiler for the cover:


Spoiler for the article:


it's for PSP...

It seems that at least 00 Raiser, Ribbons Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero Custom, and Gundam Nataku are added.

Last edited by sb075; 2009-09-15 at 04:55.
sb075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 03:15   Link #1250
Hellbore
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyeggs View Post
For ggen wars how do you use ALICE? i have the ex-s gundam but never seemed to have ever had a special attack >.< do you need super critical or something?
maybe i should ask my questions on gamefaqs

and is Cagalli playable I played through SEED yet cannot find her. I bet she's not in the game right? just like them astray units...
why is strike rouge in there if it is so useless, I mean if IWSP was an evolution I would see its purpose...
Alice activates when the unit reaches 30% or less HP

and no, Cagalli does not make an appearance in G Generation Wars
__________________


On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 04:57   Link #1251
Knight_SV
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
psp again.....
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 05:15   Link #1252
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb075 View Post
Famitsu
GvGN PLUS

Spoiler for the cover:


Spoiler for the article:


it's for PSP...

It seems that at least 00 Raiser, Ribbons Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero Custom, and Gundam Nataku are added.
yes !!!! can t wait for the release now XD
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 06:12   Link #1253
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Meh, guess no multiplayer for me. Hopefully they make they next game HD so they can finally join the current generation of game systems.

Can't wait to get it nonetheless
__________________
Copyright 2002 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 14:10   Link #1254
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Can't imagine what it's like to pit 2 Gundams against each other:

- One with Twin Drive
- Another is jam-packed with Psycoframes
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 14:19   Link #1255
jonli
JONLIの憂'
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
My predictions were correct...shame to say.

The only thing that surprised me was Reborns Gundam, I was expecting Susanowo.

Sigh... i knew the PS3 thing was too good to be true...

Well now it seems that the next Gundam vs Gundam Next would probably be built on the new arcade hardware, and that would probably be ported to the consoles.
__________________
Oh~ Baby! Shalalalala~ Shalala in the morning~ OH! BABY!
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 19:29   Link #1256
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 34
PSP! Yay!


And Reborns Gundam along with the 00 Raiser - very nice.


*hopes that the example of Fate/Unlimited Codes' arrival on the Western PSN could be a template for this game*
__________________

Last edited by Nerroth; 2009-09-15 at 19:52.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 20:19   Link #1257
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Japan hates US 360 owners don't they?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 20:37   Link #1258
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Good thing I didn't get the first GvG game on PSP, Japan or Hong Kong version.
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 16:00   Link #1259
Kikuchi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paris
Age: 26
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamille_Bidan

Will anyone here catch the Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 reference in this article ?
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 19:25   Link #1260
fizzmaister
The Tall One
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamille_Bidan

Will anyone here catch the Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 reference in this article ?
Amazing vandalism, but it was gone by the time I checked. Hooray for history.

Spoiler for vandalism:
__________________
fizzmaister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.