AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

View Poll Results: What Grade will you give for Da Capo??
4-5 Star (Heart warming, Breath Taking) 63 51.22%
3-4 Star (Great!!) 29 23.58%
2-3 Star (Some flaws Detected) 22 17.89%
1-2 Star (Not interested...) 4 3.25%
This is one damn lousy series 5 4.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-26, 11:14   Link #241
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boundary of No Return
U got it right stingray, it was a ero-game and turned into anime.

Some of those side stories are interesting, go catch them if u missed them out.

And there are a total of 26 episodes.
Mistwrath is offline  
Old 2003-12-26, 16:28   Link #242
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Just seen ep23. My fav episode so far, cuz it was all about Kotori.

Hey Asakura-san how the hell can you
Spoiler:
Yeah, just saw 23 myself - another nice Christmas present from HQA and AonE! Kotori was also my early favorite in this series, and it makes me want to play the game to get more of her side story. I assume that, in the game, you can choose which characters you'd like to spend the most time with, and the ending of the game adjusts accordingly... I understand, of course, that for the anime, they had to pick one story to go with. That being said...

Spoiler:


And also, I continued my bad habit of reading the episode preview on the official website. The preview for the final episode is up and... (extra caution - big spoiler from the final episode preview on the official website)

Spoiler:
relentlessflame is offline  
Old 2003-12-27, 00:10   Link #243
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boundary of No Return
Just read the spoiler from the official web site of Da Capo.

Big big time spoiler ... ARGH. Why did it happen !!!

NO !!!
Mistwrath is offline  
Old 2003-12-27, 04:43   Link #244
theMug
AonE Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I was disappointed myself with that "speech" to Kotori. But sadly he doesn't say more than that or even something really insightful. If I wouldn't root myself for Nemu I might be angry too.

He can handle delicate moments, as he has shown in past episode, with Yoriko for example or one of the simplest and most beautiful declarations of "love" when he retrieved Nemu from under the tree in their childhood.

Oh well, wait for 24 which is much better handled (but also way more sad) than 23.
theMug is offline  
Old 2003-12-27, 05:12   Link #245
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMug
I was disappointed myself with that "speech" to Kotori. But sadly he doesn't say more than that or even something really insightful. If I wouldn't root myself for Nemu I might be angry too.

He can handle delicate moments, as he has shown in past episode, with Yoriko for example or one of the simplest and most beautiful declarations of "love" when he retrieved Nemu from under the tree in their childhood.

Oh well, wait for 24 which is much better handled (but also way more sad) than 23.
Yeah, my only explanation for it, assuming it was all in character and not just an error/oversight by the writers, was that he just really had no feelings for Kotori at all. How sad! That being said, though, since I also am rooting for Nemu now, it's obvious that his heart is completely set on her...
Spoiler:

By the way, theMug, thanks a lot to you and your group for helping to bring this anime to us. I and many others really appreciate it.
relentlessflame is offline  
Old 2003-12-27, 21:47   Link #246
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 34
Spending the night in line at Comike 65, I was watching D.C. Episode 26 on my Sony VAIO where I recorded the TV on to its HD so I have something to do (and get warmed up) while waiting for the doors to open, as I wait since 4AM, battering zero-degree centigrade temperatures.

I am writing this post from the local wireless hotspot inside Ariake Big Sight as I take a rest from doujinshi shopping...

Spoiler:
kj1980 is offline  
Old 2003-12-27, 23:59   Link #247
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boundary of No Return
Thanks to kj for ur undying efforts to always provide us with first hand information.

We couldn't have live our days in peace without all these info
Mistwrath is offline  
Old 2003-12-28, 00:53   Link #248
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Middle of insanity
Now I'm really excited to see the last 3 episodes. Man, another great series I initially just wrote off but thankfully came back to later.
Lord Raiden is offline  
Old 2003-12-28, 16:20   Link #249
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
In case anyone is interested, the first chapter of the manga has been scanned and translated by a group
Village Idiot is offline  
Old 2003-12-28, 19:18   Link #250
theMug
AonE Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Thanks alot, but I would be working on DC even if nobody else in the world wanted to download it. I just love the show.

That's why I convinced a couple of our people to release the manga, as the anime will soon be over and I just can't part that easily. MonE = MangaONE = a couple of AnimeONE freaks with too much time on their hands

And on a sitenote, enjoy episode 24 while it is still fresh Even if it was emotionally hard to work on that episode...
theMug is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 00:03   Link #251
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
seen ep24 what a heart breaking episode
Spoiler:


Damn Im tempted to read kj1980 ep 26 spoiler, why must u torture me kj why
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 01:39   Link #252
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
seen ep24 what a heart breaking episode
Spoiler:
Yeah, it was a very touching episode...
Spoiler:



And, theMug, for what it's worth, you've earned my respect. I know that doesn't mean much coming from some dude on a forum, but I just wanted to say that. In this day and age where so many people are fansubbing for fame and popularity, people who fansub for the true love of anime are becoming a rare breed. Da Capo is such a great series, and I'm glad that you guys are subbing the manga, because I'm not sure I can let go so soon either! Checked out the first chapter, and it's great - it looks like things are taking a slightly different twist than the anime, which is neat. Anyways, thanks again!
relentlessflame is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 07:19   Link #253
Anlushac11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Cool

Just watched ep24...(sniff, sniff)

Yoriko and Miharu are two of my favorite anime characters, I thought both were just so much fun to watch.

Spoiler:
Anlushac11 is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 08:31   Link #254
LBW
I like obscure crap
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: .be
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to LBW
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMug
Thanks alot, but I would be working on DC even if nobody else in the world wanted to download it. I just love the show.

That's why I convinced a couple of our people to release the manga, as the anime will soon be over and I just can't part that easily. MonE = MangaONE = a couple of AnimeONE freaks with too much time on their hands

And on a sitenote, enjoy episode 24 while it is still fresh Even if it was emotionally hard to work on that episode...
I'm glad to see more anime groups are getting into manga as well. x)
LBW is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 11:54   Link #255
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anlushac11

Spoiler:
Well,

Spoiler:
kj1980 is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 12:14   Link #256
EternalBlue
☼~永遠なる青~☼
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
And, theMug, for what it's worth, you've earned my respect. I know that doesn't mean much coming from some dude on a forum, but I just wanted to say that. In this day and age where so many people are fansubbing for fame and popularity, people who fansub for the true love of anime are becoming a rare breed. Da Capo is such a great series, and I'm glad that you guys are subbing the manga, because I'm not sure I can let go so soon either! Checked out the first chapter, and it's great - it looks like things are taking a slightly different twist than the anime, which is neat. Anyways, thanks again!

Yea your right. Most subbing groups nowadays do it all for popularity, not for love of the anime. It's great to see there's still a few groups out there doing it for their ideals and not fame. Great job AonE!!

Oh!! The manga's out?!? Can someone tell me where? I really want to see the manga !!!
__________________
EternalBlue is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 12:18   Link #257
Rhia
shush! I was only helping
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under ur skin
Age: 24
24..

IM DOWNLOADING EP 24 NOW..yaayayayayayay
Rhia is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 12:29   Link #258
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 32
I didnt get to watch Da Capo when it was first released, cant really download from episode 1 now (seed problems) so I'll just start on the manga ^^ thanks MangaOne
bOcyOgl is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 12:46   Link #259
EternalBlue
☼~永遠なる青~☼
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
I didnt get to watch Da Capo when it was first released, cant really download from episode 1 now (seed problems) so I'll just start on the manga ^^ thanks MangaOne

Ahhhh someone please tell me the site to get the manga
EternalBlue is offline  
Old 2003-12-29, 12:47   Link #260
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlue
Ahhhh someone please tell me the site to get the manga
I don't understand the concept of you people wanting to read the manga....it was serialized on Comptiq magazine, it was a poor adaptation of the original game, and the drawing sucks compared to the actual CG drawings done by genga-artist Nanao Naru from the original D.C. game.

If you want the real story, play the game.
kj1980 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, kemonomimi, magic, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.