AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

View Poll Results: What Grade will you give for Da Capo??
4-5 Star (Heart warming, Breath Taking) 63 51.22%
3-4 Star (Great!!) 29 23.58%
2-3 Star (Some flaws Detected) 22 17.89%
1-2 Star (Not interested...) 4 3.25%
This is one damn lousy series 5 4.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-01, 23:34   Link #141
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Haha...Now the reunion would be complete if only AG3's sense of smell is still functional...
Old 2003-12-02, 03:42   Link #142
dannylu88

Send a message via AIM to dannylu88
can somebody tell me what is up wit tha cat dude?

can somebody tell me what is up wit tha cat dude?
Old 2003-12-02, 04:36   Link #143
bluemist
i am the mist

I saw the site for the DCPS game. Gaah more girls! Too bad they aren't in the anime.

Am I correct on saying Da Capo is the only bishoujo game-to-anime conversion to ever reach 26 eps? All others seem to play around the 12-14 episode range, which is IMO not enough.

Okay, I finished no bishoujo game, but I think it has a magnitude of a script. Whenever it turns into anime they would remove a lot of dialogue.
Old 2003-12-02, 04:41   Link #144
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Maybe they'll leave the ending open ended and make a 13 episode continuation while adding in the new girls?
Old 2003-12-02, 04:42   Link #145
Sour-Do

Send a message via ICQ to Sour-Do Send a message via AIM to Sour-Do Send a message via MSN to Sour-Do Send a message via Yahoo to Sour-Do
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
Am I correct on saying Da Capo is the only bishoujo game-to-anime conversion to ever reach 26 eps? All others seem to play around the 12-14 episode range, which is IMO not enough.
But they had to add a bunch of (mostly annoying) fluff called the Side Stories to stretch it out to 26 episodes. Probably would have only been 16-18 episodes if they just left out the Side Stories.

-- Sour-Do
AnimeMuyou!
Old 2003-12-02, 04:54   Link #146
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
Maybe they'll leave the ending open ended and make a 13 episode continuation while adding in the new girls?
Calling it Da Capo Re Pure? Nah.

I won't complain about those side stories, but I would complain about those pointless music videos instead.
Old 2003-12-02, 04:58   Link #147
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
Calling it Da Capo Re Pure? Nah.

I won't complain about those side stories, but I would complain about those pointless music videos instead.
Actually, those were very interesting additions to Japanese D.C. fans...it gave us a preview of the seiyuus doing the voice acting for the D.C.P.S. game for the PS2. It's part advertisement, and for Japanese otakus who also love seiyuus, that was a very amusing thing that they did.

Horie Yui-sama~
Old 2003-12-02, 05:01   Link #148
bluemist
i am the mist

Hmm... maybe it's me. I kinda hated Horie Yui's MTV for Love Destiny (Sister Princess OP). Since then I refused to watch any MTV.
Old 2003-12-04, 21:36   Link #149
Esoteria
The End of Optimism

Any ideas on where to access the Jast USA Memorial Pack without... *cough*... paying for it? It's not that I mind paying the money for something I intend to enjoy. It's that I refuse to have a reputation for playing hentai games, and thus I would not like to own one. While I can play one or two I hear have very good stories in private and just skip over the sex scenes, I can't hide a box or CD... heh. Besides that, I hear Jast gets enough money off of some of their... shall we say... less than ethical (in a few aspects of the term) marketing. I won't try to elaborate on that.
Old 2003-12-05, 02:37   Link #150
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoteria
Any ideas on where to access the Jast USA Memorial Pack without... *cough*... paying for it? It's not that I mind paying the money for something I intend to enjoy. It's that I refuse to have a reputation for playing hentai games, and thus I would not like to own one. While I can play one or two I hear have very good stories in private and just skip over the sex scenes, I can't hide a box or CD... heh. Besides that, I hear Jast gets enough money off of some of their... shall we say... less than ethical (in a few aspects of the term) marketing. I won't try to elaborate on that.
Buy the games, support the company.

You see this is one of the reasons why games like Da Capo isn't released here.
Old 2003-12-05, 18:46   Link #151
Esoteria
The End of Optimism

That's easy enough to say, but when all I want is to take a look at S of S, it's difficult to go through the trouble of finding a hentai game online, buying it for a massive markup (and shipping), only to find out that other than that one thing, everything else is something I don't like.

Anyway, enough about that. Da Capo 21 is out and it could not be downloading any slower. Guess that's what happens when there's all of three seeds for it at this point. =D
Old 2003-12-05, 20:05   Link #152
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
That's easy enough to say, but when all I want is to take a look at S of S, it's difficult to go through the trouble of finding a hentai game online, buying it for a massive markup (and shipping), only to find out that other than that one thing, everything else is something I don't like.

Anyway, enough about that. Da Capo 21 is out and it could not be downloading any slower. Guess that's what happens when there's all of three seeds for it at this point. =D
The 21st episode of D.C. was so sweet...Yoriko-san is geki-moe~! in this episode. (;д⊂ )

Although I am interested in why they didn't use the Yoriko-Misaki connection that was written in the game, nor Misaki's relationship with the Mizukoshi sisters...

Last edited by kj1980; 2004-06-13 at 00:05.
Old 2003-12-05, 22:59   Link #153
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

ep21 was really nice.

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-06, 00:48   Link #154
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Damn, persistent animators. Tricked me watching that side episode. This episode was my least favorite for all those random emotion. All those different emotions was crammed into a 13 minute episode. Its evident they are running out of story. No matter, only five episodes left. Moe, as usual was funny and extremely cute, the cutest of all IMO.
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-06, 06:29   Link #155
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

That was great I was laughing so much when (forgot her name) said "I dont think anyone cares about that right now" or something like that and then that happens, soooo funny. Well in my eyes it was, bah!
Old 2003-12-06, 17:55   Link #156
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto03
That was great I was laughing so much when (forgot her name) said "I dont think anyone cares about that right now" or something like that and then that happens, soooo funny. Well in my eyes it was, bah!
me too Moe can be so funny, I think shes a little ku ku in brains.

The one who said "I dont think anyone cares about that right now" was Mako, Moes younger sister.
Old 2003-12-06, 18:01   Link #157
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:

Well, usually many people here have played the game(s) that people mention.

So maybe if you could post a question about the plot, and maybe some kind soul will give you a plot description, and whether the game's worth buying. =D
Old 2003-12-08, 22:14   Link #158
Esoteria
The End of Optimism

Anime often makes me want to hop into the drawn world and give [cute girl] a big hug. Yoriko caused such an instance. *sniff* I wuv you, Yoriko... screw Nemu and all of 'em. Take Asakura for yourself!

Okay, enough disgustingness. I found the ending to the side episodes rather... unusually usual, but fitting. If anyone understands what I meant by that, props.

I await the next episode anxiously as always.

May I say, though, that, assuming it was not the fault of one of my codecs, D.C. 21 had some of the crappiest quality of any modern-day anime fansub I've seen in my life. I was incredibly disappointed. AonE / HQA is already WAY ahead of the other groups, so I wish that if possible, they would keep us waiting a bit longer and use a better raw in the future. =///////////////.

[Edit]
Just noticed the post by um... crap, can't look at threads while editing. The timer for DarkAnime. FREAKING PROPS to Dark on the INCREDIBLE improvement in translation and editing for Naruto last episode. I felt blasphemous at first clicking on the DarkAnime fansub for download considering how terrible the last translation was, but man was I in for a surprise. Biggest improvement I've seen... ever.
Old 2003-12-08, 23:12   Link #159
viper

I was wondering if anyone has the CG set or the game save files that they could send me...
Old 2003-12-11, 00:06   Link #160
narako
Master of Broken Images

Send a message via MSN to narako
just wondering 2 things, please anwser if you can
Who is that cat guy?(I seen the haunted house one, and its seems that the boy in the family photo looks like asakura and looks like hes holding what could be the cat guy in.. cat form)
And why does Asakura see that girl as that pink teddy bear thing?
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, kemonomimi, magic, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs