AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 51 26.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 19.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 15.10%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 10.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 20 10.42%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 5.73%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 3.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 3.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.04%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-24, 15:21   Link #61
HayatexNanohaxFate

not to mention the b..witch still has the treasure of the water imp(?) And Tiffiana as an addition to the 3rd season will be sweet!
Old 2007-09-24, 15:25   Link #62
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yes, Guiche mentioned her in episode 11 --- she's also a character from the original novel.
It's always nice to see people miss sarcasm.
Old 2007-09-24, 16:02   Link #63
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayatexNanohaxFate View Post
anyone know what the name of the flower is?
ecleur d'amour?
No guarantees since I suck at french but I think it's éclore d'amour which would mean something like blossoming love.

Last edited by kokolores; 2007-09-24 at 16:12.
Old 2007-09-24, 16:29   Link #64
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Hope they wont make season 3 cuz they are just wasting money. I reall dont care for the fans who like season 2 cuz i like the novel better.
Old 2007-09-24, 17:13   Link #65
iamthebest22

I heard that this season was just suppose to be a filler season, and that the real action and real goods begins in Season 3, where stuff from Season 2 would be answered in more detail. That's good, cause I was really disappointed in this season, but now that I know it's suppose to be just a filler season, at least that calms me down a bit..... (throws chairs out the window xD)
Old 2007-09-24, 17:44   Link #66
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well maybe if they do make a season 3 then it would be wise for anyone to just throw any expectations into the bin and to just watch it for the lawlz (heck thats what ive been doing all along...maybe why im dont feel much anger towards the copped out ending :3)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-24, 18:08   Link #67
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
It's always nice to see people miss sarcasm.
You're welcome~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well maybe if they do make a season 3 then it would be wise for anyone to just throw any expectations into the bin and to just watch it for the lawlz (heck thats what ive been doing all along...maybe why im dont feel much anger towards the copped out ending :3)
Or we can just forget that this was ever based of a Novel. :3
Old 2007-09-24, 20:32   Link #68
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Uhh... I think their is a gonna be a season 3 since the producers through a really off ending. I wouldn't be a surprise if the otakus complain it about it too do to the ending being so.... Gawd I don't know the word. Well... I don't wanna get my hopes up but considering that people requested a season 2 and did come out, I am pretty sure season 3 is gonna come too.
Old 2007-09-24, 22:35   Link #69
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Hope they wont make season 3 cuz they are just wasting money. I reall dont care for the fans who like season 2 cuz i like the novel better.
gees, don't be such a kill joy

Thanks Sephi
Old 2007-09-24, 23:42   Link #70
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
not to mention the b..witch still has the treasure of the water imp(?) And Tiffiana as an addition to the 3rd season will be sweet!
I thought the ring is useless now with that gem melted in the river.
Old 2007-09-25, 00:01   Link #71
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Or we can just forget that this was ever based of a Novel. :3
Well, you'd sort of think people would have done this after the first season, where I distinctly recall pretty much every novel reader complaining about how unfaithful to the novels the anime was. Seems like the first anime season spawned a whole new generation of novel readers, who are now complaining that the second season wasn't faithful to the novels in almost exactly the same way as the first (basterdized/simplified characters, skipped critical scenes, rushed ending, messed up hope for a sequel, etc.). All in all, I really think those of us who haven't read the novels (or who can partition things in our minds somehow) are probably getting the better deal here.
Old 2007-09-25, 01:14   Link #72
iamthebest22

I'm still pretty sure that there's gonna be a season 3, due to the fact that there are still questions that haven't been answered.
Old 2007-09-25, 02:22   Link #73
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
anyone know what the name of the flower is?
ecleur d'amour?
the flower name is "éclair d'amour", which can be translated into "Lightning (bolt) of Love".
yeah, it doesn't exactly makes sense in French (i didn't have good time to determine what was... "ekureru", until i remember of the prononciation of éclair from kiddy grade...)
Old 2007-09-25, 06:31   Link #74
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Anyone know the name of the anime that was previewed at the end of the ep?
Old 2007-09-25, 07:02   Link #75
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Anyone know the name of the anime that was previewed at the end of the ep?
Prism Ark, airs this October.
Old 2007-09-25, 08:42   Link #76
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

One of these days, Saito will have to learn to keep his mouth shut about breasts.
Old 2007-09-25, 09:11   Link #77
ipernorris

Excuse me guys but this is the most ludicrous final I've seen in a while: how in the hell did he survive to an army of seven millions? Even Guts of Berserk barely defeated an army of one hundred soldats!!! And we all know how much strong Guts is. The fairy explanation is just crappy: this fairy breasted girl comes out of nowhere and saves the day? Even resuscitating the dead?
And anyway, leaving aside how in the hell Saito survived, why did he save Tristain? I mean he killed plenty of guys, but it didn't look like he made a massacre... I mean he killed one or two hundred soldats, ok, but there were SEVEN MILLIONS SOLDATS there. How would such small death toll influence the general strength or speed of such a vast army?!?
Ah regarding the army numbers... in Medieval Age the armies were in the order of tens of thousands at most because you have to move them, coordinate them, feed them and other similiar things: heck even now moving one or two millions soldats is a huge logistical problems...
Old 2007-09-25, 10:06   Link #78
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
It is assumed Saito didn't kill any soldier. Saito claimed he won't do such thing twice in the second season. the battle it self didn't show him dealing killing blows.

As for the number, stated in the novel but also in the anime, the army was composed of 70.000 (the scale is acceptable) and Saito didn't aimed to do a mass KO, but rather to disable the officers and the general (which was utterly failed in the anime)
Saito prowess had the purpose to stall that army, so tristain forces can retreat.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:11   Link #79
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Excuse me guys but this is the most ludicrous final I've seen in a while: how in the hell did he survive to an army of seven millions? Even Guts of Berserk barely defeated an army of one hundred soldats!!! And we all know how much strong Guts is. The fairy explanation is just crappy: this fairy breasted girl comes out of nowhere and saves the day? Even resuscitating the dead?
And anyway, leaving aside how in the hell Saito survived, why did he save Tristain? I mean he killed plenty of guys, but it didn't look like he made a massacre... I mean he killed one or two hundred soldats, ok, but there were SEVEN MILLIONS SOLDATS there. How would such small death toll influence the general strength or speed of such a vast army?!?
Ah regarding the army numbers... in Medieval Age the armies were in the order of tens of thousands at most because you have to move them, coordinate them, feed them and other similiar things: heck even now moving one or two millions soldats is a huge logistical problems...
Well you have to read the novel to know the actual stuff.

Spoiler for novel:
Old 2007-09-25, 10:36   Link #80
Tasdern
Kairin fan club member

Crap. This show had a lot of potential and they had to go for the comedic ending that was so very lame.

Even if they do a 3rd season, it will probably just be stupid fluff.

I'd like to find out how I can read the novel.