AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-05-03, 23:24   Link #21
Invoker
Cast In The Name Of God

Send a message via AIM to Invoker
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime-otaku
IYO means in your opinion
I really really hate Shinji from Evangelion, He's such an annoying loser, every time I see him in Evangelion I wished some act of extreme violence would happen to him.
YES. YES. YES. Every other episode in Evangelion it looks like Shinji is going to snap out of his loser streak and become a decent guy, but it NEVER happens! My hate for him is only compounded by the fact that he
Spoiler:

His dad is on my list too, not because he is as annoying as Shinji, but just because he's so fun to hate. Everything about him screams "evil guy here, hate him."
Invoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 01:45   Link #22
HoboGod
Necromancer

i'd have to say Gin (gon's dad) from hunterxhunter is my fav to hate. he just left him behind and told his son that if he wants to see him again, he has to hunt him down... what an anti-social, neglectful prick. I hope Gon finds him and somebody punches him in face.

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
<(^.^<) 2 wrongs make a right, 3 rights make a left. (>^.^)>
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 02:42   Link #23
Kouji
StrykerX

Heero Yuy. There's nothing about him I like or respect, all he thinks about is destroying rather than becoming a real hero. I just wish that he would die in Gundam Wing.
Old 2004-05-04, 10:06   Link #24
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I've been rewatching alot of Touch lately, so I'll say it. Rewatching the series has rekindled my hatred of one of the characters, more specifically Yuka Nitta.

She's a concieted little busybody who's only goal is to ruin Minami's relationship with Tatsuya so she can lust after him some more. First she gets Minami booted from the position as team manager, and takes the job so she can be near Tatsuya when she is completely inept and unable to do the job. Then she tries every method and tactic she can to worm her way between Tatsuya and Minami. When she fails she resorts to verbally abusing Minami or any other nearby character. Even when a character risked their life to save her she repays him by publically belittling and ostracizing him.

Bah! I really hate her. >.>
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 10:21   Link #25
Kouji
StrykerX

Gatou - Naruto
Most evil entrapeneur and madman. He should be killed to what he did to Kaiza, Inari's father. And overall making the people of the fire country living a nightmare.
Old 2004-05-04, 10:51   Link #26
Longinus
光の練金術師

Uraki Kou and Nina Purpleton from Gundam 0083, god they're both so stupid in their own special way....If he was piloting any MS other than the Gundam, Kou would've died like 50 times over with his stupidity...

All the cast in Gundam Wing.... Is it just me or are there bunch of ppl talking in tongues?? They've gotta go easy on the pseudo-philosophical BS, Pla-eaaaasseeee.

Soryu Asuka Langley, well she's arrogant to a point of being annoying.
Old 2004-05-04, 10:56   Link #27
Jinx626
Yo!!

Shinji from EVA-Geez that guy whines a lot

Takayuki from KGNE-Most pathetic male character i have ever seen. He makes me want to plow my fist through the monitor.
Old 2004-05-04, 10:57   Link #28
Silver_Scorcher

Lucson Houjou from Infinite Ryvius. Reminds me of the type of managers at work, who are needlessly bossy, and very incompetent themselves. Really the type of person you wanna smack. The DUB actor does a great job portraying him as such. Fllay from Gundam SEED, also makes my list. Bottom line is she's just an annoying bitch and I'm glad she's gone. To me she's this century's Asuka Sorhyu (In terms of sheer bitchiness) from EVA whom I also don't like either.

Other considerations:

Gendou Ikari (EVA)
Wufei Chang (Gundam Wing)
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 11:21   Link #29
Leo_Otaku
俺たち は リトルバスターズ!

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
haha

i hate:

Sora (digimon)- OMG what a piece of crap character I hate her >.<

Fllay (GSEED)- What a bitch!! I mean like DIE!!

shuuji(saikano) YES HE IS UGLY he looks 50

Chisa (saikano)-GRRRR she is so stupid I also hate the anime but....
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 12:20   Link #30
Kouji
StrykerX

Sailor Moon (S.M) - Damn, doesn't she ever stop whinning. And worst of all, they diss her and call her meatball head

Hamtaro - they're too goody goody

Sakura Avalon - Same with Sailor Moon
Old 2004-05-05, 20:27   Link #31
SoulMan

King Homdo from Now and Then, Here and There, I just wanted some one to kick him in the nuts, was every one that stupid that they didn't realize that he LOST HIS BLOODY MIND!
Gaul from Full metal planic, i mean honestly, he's evil. and he just wont die.
At one point or another every girl in Love Hina that could fight gave me a reason to hate her, but by far the most was Motoko. i really dislike her.
Kyron from Robotech, what a doped up moron, thats all i got to say on him.
SoulMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 21:44   Link #32
Kao
Anime Fiend

Send a message via AIM to Kao Send a message via Yahoo to Kao
Don't hate the player, hate the game...

Griffith from Berserk.. I mean god damn. Everyone in the band of the white hawk put everything they were into making Griffith’s dream a reality. They loved and respected him with every part of their being. Meanwhile Griffith just uses them to accomplish his own means covering up his true self behind his aspiring personality. When he fully realizes what he is doing he basically says “yeah I’m ok with it” and then kills his closes friends and comrades. What a Bastard!

Aeka from Tenchi Muyo.. She's a good girl, but needs to get out of Ryoko's way; and whats the deal with Tenchi....?
Kao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 06:19   Link #33
Ending

The protagonist of Onegai Teacher. Simply put it: he is a wimp of wimps, and the voice actor does a good job in brining it out. I hate it.

The protagonist of Princess Mononoke. He could had saved the spirit by simply killing the leader of Irontown, but instead he played do-goodie-good-ooder to the last. I seriously hope that the wolf-woman bites his head off while he sleeps.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 07:23   Link #34
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Narumi Takayuki in KGNE - he's worse than Ikari Shinji, he's not only a wimp, he's also a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites. At least Shinji had the decency of admitting he's a wimp.

Tohno Shiki in Tsukihime - he's worse than Shinji and Takayuki in that he's an even bigger hypocrite. If you think yourself as a god, then don't complain about it. And the fact that he plain out lied to Yumi-chan, toyed with her emotions, to kill her in the game doesn't help

Kai Kudo in E'S Otherwise - now he's not a hypocrite, but a total idiot. Even after seeing his friend getting killed, and his girlfriend getting tortured by the enemies, he turned against his own allies? If I'm fighting a war and he's on my side, I'll definitely kill him first -_-
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 10:41   Link #35
EVILteddie
Chicago Fan-Boy

Send a message via AIM to EVILteddie Send a message via MSN to EVILteddie
I really hated Legato in Trigun, he was the perfect villian IMO. He was sinsister, and he showed no weakness.

Currently stationed in Great Lakes, IL.

Watching: Berserk, Seikai no Senki III, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

Reading: Berserk, Cromartie High, Gunslinger Girl, Suikoden III
EVILteddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 13:48   Link #36
White_Line

Send a message via AIM to White_Line
Wink

Well... I guess one main person I love to hate is Akito from Fruits Basket.

He makes a good villain and I like him for that...but he seriously needs to get over himself. He thinks just becuase he bears the whole weight of the curse...which is really just being sick for the rest of his life...that he has to take it out on everyone else. He is not that poor...he just says that he's destined to die...well... we are all kinda destined to die...
White_Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 15:47   Link #37
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Shinji in EVA, whinning, stupid,etc i hate him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Shuuji in Saikano, this guy got serious problem and is a real pervert

Haruka in RahXephon, get live without her guy, i hate that a lot.

Akio in Utena, that s*beep* beep* B*beep**%&&*(?*&!

What does "IYO" means?
Old 2004-08-05, 23:13   Link #38
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Send a message via AIM to carloboy Send a message via Yahoo to carloboy
Jinnai from The Magnificient World, i hate the way he laughs

Quote:
I really really hate Gaara from Naruto, such a freaking rip off. He's exactly like Tetsou from Akira. But twice as ugly and 10000x more uncool. I have no idea why people even like him.
Though he is a lil annoying and has doesnt have much skill coz his sand does all the work, he is going to get way cooler in the next few eps, the manga is pretty advanced, shows alot of stuff
Old 2004-08-05, 23:24   Link #39
Ragnarok6502
the apocolips comes

Benitora from Samurai Deeper Kyo. weak and annoing bad combo

Yu from FFU. freaking want to smack that little brat
Ragnarok6502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 23:34   Link #40
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Anime chars I hate, jhesh theres so few I actually like; the list would be like a over flowing tank of water throwing the excess who don't belong over the edge.

Shinji, this fkin crybaby he spends more time pouting, pussing, out than he actually does as being a mecha pilot.

All the anime boys who get the crap beat out of them by woman, I know its rather large and makes up probably 100's of animes. But they really make the show look like a powderpuff team of buffed up girls and weenies who are squirming to get a knock at them, this makes me wretch at any anime I had respect for.
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote