AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-08-05, 23:39   Link #41
Ragnarok6502
the apocolips comes

Quote:
origanaly posted by Guts
All the anime boys who get the crap beat out of them by woman, I know its rather large and makes up probably 100's of animes. But they really make the show look like a powderpuff team of buffed up girls and weenies who are squirming to get a knock at them, this makes me wretch at any anime I had respect for.
idk the guy in GoldenBoy i like and the guy in Love Hina i also like (geess i cant remember their names )

Last edited by Ragnarok6502; 2004-08-05 at 23:54.
Ragnarok6502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 00:38   Link #42
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Send a message via AIM to anime-otaku Send a message via Yahoo to anime-otaku
Actually most protagonist guys with glasses are usually wimps, ( I can't think of one thats not actually)

But they get surrounded by girls.

I got a new hate the Guy from Girls Bravo( Hate hate hate)

Okay people keep the hate coming.

Tell me who really ticks you off in anime or even MANGA!!
anime-otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 04:41   Link #43
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hmm... particularly, i don't have any character that i really love. But to put it simple... i love most female character that had Horie Yui as it's seiyuu.

For Example, I really like Kotori from Da Capo, Naru from Love Hina is ok with me but to violent , umm.... i think Rossetta from Chrno Crusade is damn hot too ^^

Err... i think my favourite character would be Kotori from Da capo so far.... hope to find other interesting character. Those new anime don't really have a good character that catches my attention.

Sigh~ I need a good girl friend fast... or i might end up alone till i pass to the other world...
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 05:01   Link #44
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Hmm... particularly, i don't have any character that i really love. But to put it simple... i love most female character that had Horie Yui as it's seiyuu.

For Example, I really like Kotori from Da Capo, Naru from Love Hina is ok with me but to violent , umm.... i think Rossetta from Chrno Crusade is damn hot too ^^

Err... i think my favourite character would be Kotori from Da capo so far.... hope to find other interesting character. Those new anime don't really have a good character that catches my attention.

Sigh~ I need a good girl friend fast... or i might end up alone till i pass to the other world...
actually the topic is anime character that you love to hate, not character that you love...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:19   Link #45
navi432001
Completely Unproductive

Maestro Delphina in Last Exile for sure biggest fuc!@#
navi432001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 15:28   Link #46
safaia

Location: In Fruits Basket surronded by all my Fruits Basket pals...Yuki, Tohru, Kyo.....
Send a message via AIM to safaia
I love to hate:
Motoko and the Fangirls fron Fruits Basket- Motoko whines and complains and loves Yuki all too much. And I hate that because YUKI IS MIIIINNNEEEE or Tohru-kun's, for that matter!! *runs off with Yuki, trampling Motoko and the Fangirls in the process* C'mon Tohru!
Tohru: Eh?
Safaia: I said c'mon.
Tohru: Alright!
safaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 15:34   Link #47
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Shikijo-sensei from Mahoromatic, she just goes around sexually harrasing Suguru, and isn't kinda close to pedophilia? I mean sure, perverted teachers are one thing, just look at Kimura-sensei from Azumanga. I bet no one would be laughing he went around pushing his crouch into chiyo-chans face!
BME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 15:47   Link #48
Superfly

Almost every character in "Ragnarok the Animation"

Roan is annoying with his continuous "search for strength"...
Yuufa is annoying (or at least used to be really annoying, "heal!" "heal!" "heal!" it was like her only text in the first episodes..
Takius is TOO righteous
Iruga.. now I know he is supposed to be the strong silent type, but he barely says something... and I don't like his voice-acting either, he sounds like a dull old man..
Judia: her "love for futuretelling" only lasted an episode, she seems to be more of a reason to have a big-breasted character.
Maya: she used to be annoying and greedy, now she's depressing and sad and ... buh...

Anyway all characters are overdone, they have some kind of personality, but it's overdone. Too righteous, TOO protective...
Personal opinion, though
Old 2004-09-04, 02:18   Link #49
The Yellow Dwarf

The baka trio of Green Green. Tthese three absolute trash of humanity should be executed without mercy. How the producers even had the galls to put crazed sex predators like these three into what's supposedly a "romantic comedy" is simply beyond me.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 05:29   Link #50
Addie777

Biki from Naruto! I like Naruto in the Japanese version and hate him in the English. The English voice makes him so much more annoying . . . just . . . argh! I also hate Ino, Jiriya (I don't know how to spell his name. I'm sorry . . . ) Konohamaru, and more or less Iruka. I also hate Angel from Big 0 and Auska fron Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Addie777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 06:26   Link #51
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Taka and Mitsuki from KGNE - god, my stomach gets in to twist when i think of these two poor excuses of human beings.

Kira from GSD... should have stayed dead a long time ago...

The male lead from Suzuka(forgot his name atm)... There is a limit of how patethic and clueles one can be, but this one managed to break that one... I felt like throwing up most of the time he was on screen.
Old 2006-11-28, 14:52   Link #52
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Let's see:

Tate Yuuichi (Mai Hime anime and manga, which is why I stopped reading the manga ASAP.)

Reito Kanzaki (Mai Hime anime. Blah blah, we all know everyone LOVES Reito-senpai, including me!)

Keitaro Urushima (Love Hina...because you could tell what was gonna happen in the end, even though you knew ALL of the girls loved him, or crushed on him once.)

The Bishounen from Tactical Roar (To be honest, you can't have a harem without one guy being at the center of it all, can you? Romantically only, of course...) XP
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 02:52   Link #53
ShinNoNoir
Nothing to see, move it.

Ah well it's too bad, the one i hate has allready been mentionned times and times again, yeah you guessed it, Shinji from NGE. Probably a birth deffect or something, the guy has no spine It's the main reason why i don't watch that show again, i get irritated just seeing him

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime-otaku View Post
Actually most protagonist guys with glasses are usually wimps, ( I can't think of one thats not actually)
Alucard#Hellsing - Vash#Trigun
Or maybe sunglasses don't count cause it's just cool to wear them
ShinNoNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 06:17   Link #54
azaria03

hate them

i hate amny characters:
a.)inuri from harukanaru toki no naka de commonly known as haruka well his over protective dahhh why does he care if her sister love ikutidal taht's love don't he understand!
b.)tenma from harukanaru toki no naka de daaah his sooooooooooo annoying i wish akane will not choose her
c.)aion from chrono crusade his so annoying
d.)flley gseed she's so annoying why in the hell she blame kira for every misfortune that happen to her
e.)tenzen from basilisk why in the hell can't he die but good thing oboro has that spell breking eyes to beat him and how dare him rape (prevented) oboro while she's under the spell of darnest for seven days or something like
azaria03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 08:45   Link #55
mysaki-san

i hate:
-miaka (fy)
-sasuke(naruto)
-miyumi (jigoku shoujo)
-ayasi (midori no hibi)
-koishi (onegai sensei)

*still need to update
mysaki-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 10:55   Link #56
Whispered.Hope
Itsumo Eien ni Roxette

-gaspu- I love Sasuke...xD

Anywhoo, off the top of my head, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Fllay from Gundam SEED. I hate those two with almost every fiber of my being.
Whispered.Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 21:13   Link #57
jigoku...ramen
You know you want to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin View Post
Ash from Pokemon

That punk can win with unevolved pokemon that are like 50 levels lower then what he faces.
AMEN!
It kinda seems that throuout the show he's going to try to become the best for the next 30 years of his life (at LEAST), but whatever. He's pretty much wasting his life.
And i'm awaiting an episode where Ash actually gets beat pretty badly.
jigoku...ramen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 00:01   Link #58
Jaruromania

Shouji from Nana. It wasn't so much because he...
Spoiler:

I guess I love to hate him now. A smile appears on my face everytime I see the guy get what he deserves.

Also, Manaka Junpei from Ichigo 100%. Just the way he handled his love life was really irritating. Don't know what he was thinking believing that he could get all three girls at the same time while pretending he had no affiliation with the other two to each girl. As a result, it was almost comical when all the girls got angry at him and ran away crying after slapping him.

Last edited by Jaruromania; 2006-11-30 at 00:04. Reason: More Elaboration.
Jaruromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 22:36   Link #59
Lyannea

Tuxedo Kamen in Sailor Moon. God go away if you can just throw roses! and you are ugly in that outfit anyway :s
Tenma in School rumble. Stop being stupid.
that's it so far.
Lyannea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 12:15   Link #60
Gazdakka Gizbang

Quote:
i hate:
-sasuke(naruto)
That pretty much sums up my hate list. Fools who like being jerks make it on my list almost every time.
Gazdakka Gizbang is offline   Reply With Quote