AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-12-02, 13:59   Link #61
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Hmm. I hate almost all of those amazingly stupid Harem-male-leads.

Else.. Naru from Love Hina. I mean, we're all indecisive sometimes, but that was just overdone.
Sasuke and Neji from Naruto. Just.. bleh.
Takayuki and Mitsuki from KGNE. With only 2 (or 3?) episodes watched, I already detest those two.
Yasuna from Kashimashi, although I didn't dislike her as much in the OVA episode.
Nagisa from Strawberry Panic - never saw a character as dumb and useless before. And everyone blames poor Shizuma. Mou.
Hikari and Amane also both totally fail for having inconsistent personalities (or rather no personalities at all).
Mamoru from Sailor Moon.. nooo, please.
Tate (he doesn't deserve the name 'Yuuichi' at all. Mai never wrote it on the window, no, she was about to write "YU-RI"! LOL. Yes, it makes no sense because Yuri has it's own Kanji.) for obvious reasons. Useless, stupid, hentai, etc., same goes for Takeda. *shudders*
Floe from Simoun. Ehh, sorry. Annoying.
Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden! EVEN MORE ANNOYING DESU!!

Woah. Those aren't even all.

Edit: Pretty old thread. Well, I don't mind. I didn't dig it up again.
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 03:59   Link #62
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
I love to hate tentacle monsters and male sex demons... wait that's not the kind of anime you meant, wasn't it?
Old 2006-12-06, 18:12   Link #63
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I luv to hate all super echii-male leads..

And then there's Tomoe from Otome..
die die die...
Old 2006-12-08, 04:53   Link #64
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Oh, i just discovered a new one - that blokehead idiot male lead Inaba Touma from Sakura Diaries... the way he treated Urara and the lame lies he came up with.... it was simply pathetic... i lack the words to describe this pathetic excuse of a man without resorting to flaming and swearing, so i better not try.
Old 2006-12-08, 05:02   Link #65
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Quote:
Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden! EVEN MORE ANNOYING DESU!!
come on, it is one of the most lovable quirks in anime. Suiseiseki is absolutely golden.

I got really annoyed by the gilgamesh guy from FSN. totally uncool, sheer annoyance. Can't they think of more complex villains other than a ridiculous clown in golden suits.

Any whiny kid character in general, other than shinji. Shinji is ok.
Old 2006-12-08, 05:06   Link #66
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Personally the person i really really hate is Mitsuki from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien far out her personality is just so bad.... Her emotions are all screwed up and she goes from happy, to sad, to drunk so fast, i also hate friends who backstab their friends and date their friend's boyfriend...To me she is just a emotionally attached bitch that i would like to see die!!
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 16:52   Link #67
kingdom_elladrel
Ayu-ism

I absolutely HATE that bastard so-called protagonist of the Happy Lesson / Advance / Final. The guy's probably got the worst attitude problem I've seen in all the few hundred anime titles that I've watched. I don't know how the girls can live with this guy in the same roof.
Old 2006-12-19, 17:22   Link #68
DanielSong39

My entries:

Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi) - The sole reason why I stopped watching the show, 5 minutes into episode 3. Why doesn't anyone stand up to this )@(#*$%?

Takayuki (KGNE) - not much else needs to be said. His first mistake was his wishy-washy "acceptance" of Haruka's confession; his first major mistake was to force himself upon Haruka. And he goes downhill from there.

Yuuichi (Kanon 2002, 2006) - Starts out mediocre in the 2002 series only to collapse at the end; never found 2006 version's schtick funny.

Rin (Shuffle!) - There's a reason there's a "Kill Kill Rin" club. Maybe he should've just stuck with Sia?

Terry (Candy Candy) - Just good enough to draw you in... but eventually, he will put your heart through the shredder.

Naru (Love Hina) - Caused me to put the anime in the "scrap heap" pile after the first episode. From what I've been hearing, it was the right call. Then again, Keitaro wasn't much better... why doesn't he just apply to a second- or third-class college? He could get through school faster and work on distinguishing himself during graduate school.

Tina Foster (Ai Yori Aoshi) - her antics were NOT funny. But then again, can't blame everything on her - the entire show is in shambles by Episode 5.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 19:47   Link #69
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
Gaara from Naruto: I really love the show but I honestly just hate Gaara. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there's this whole group of girls at my school who just just think his personality is so hot. I just don't fancy him.

Amane from Strawberry Panic: I don't know, Amane is just easy to not like and even easier to make fun of.

Shinji from Evangelion: Does anyone even like Shinji?

I'll probably come up with more later.
LionsMane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 20:04   Link #70
LilleNisse

My "top" 5 list

1: Flay Alstar, Gundam Seed. Can you get more bitchy? Somone shod just give her a cookie and put her in a corner

2: Ash, Pokemon (Pocket Monsters). Awell, atleast you're trying, right?

3: Karasuma, School Rumble. Just stay in the Pinguin Costum or somthing

4: Rai, Juuousei. To be honest, Im glad what happened in the anime. Im evil...

5: Suzuka, Suzuka. Outside, wow, just wow. Inside aswell, "wow" just "wow"

Thos are like my top 5 which I can come up with right now
Old 2006-12-19, 20:07   Link #71
Nergol

Like I've said before, Haruhi Suzumiya really rubbed me the wrong way. A selfish, sociopathic, pushy, hotheaded user and totally unlikeable. Frankly, Miki Onimaru is more likeable - at least she's just hot-tempered, unreliable, and likes to fight. She's not a black hole of selfishness like Haruhi.

Takayuki from KimiNozo is another great selfish oaf of anime, whom I would very much like to - to borrow a phrase from Homer Simpson - staple a flag to his butt and mail him to Iran. Here's a guy who's so self-absorbed that not only does he not care how much pain he's inflicting on people who love him, he seems not even to notice it. And as is true with most self-absorbed a-hole men, every woman in sight throws herself at him and gushes about what a great guy he is. Typical.
Nergol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 20:23   Link #72
Nergol

I'd actually like to stand up a little for Mitsuki from KimiNozo.

I don't think Mitsuki ever really set out to hurt anybody, and what separates her from Takayuki is that she both noticed and cared that she had hurt someone close to her (Remember when she admits "I'm not Haruka's best friend, since I betrayed her"). In other words, she did the wrong things, but at least she had the decency to feel bad about it. In short, I don't think Mitsuki is a bad person so much as she is very weak. She let Haruka have Takayuki before the accident even though she liked him, because she was too weak to tell Haruka the truth. She gave up swimming because she was too weak to follow her dream. She kept up the lie to Haruka, because she was too weak to tell the truth (What Akane did in finally spilling the beans was hurtful, but ultimately necessary). She didn't leave Takayuki when she should have (though she finally - way too late - showed some courage and did leave him), no matter how badly he treated her, because she was too weak to let him go.

Basically the emotion I feel towards her is far more pity than hate.
Old 2006-12-19, 20:56   Link #73
Ravage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergol View Post
I'd actually like to stand up a little for Mitsuki from KimiNozo.

I don't think Mitsuki ever really set out to hurt anybody, and what separates her from Takayuki is that she both noticed and cared that she had hurt someone close to her (Remember when she admits "I'm not Haruka's best friend, since I betrayed her"). In other words, she did the wrong things, but at least she had the decency to feel bad about it. In short, I don't think Mitsuki is a bad person so much as she is very weak. She let Haruka have Takayuki before the accident even though she liked him, because she was too weak to tell Haruka the truth. She gave up swimming because she was too weak to follow her dream. She kept up the lie to Haruka, because she was too weak to tell the truth (What Akane did in finally spilling the beans was hurtful, but ultimately necessary). She didn't leave Takayuki when she should have (though she finally - way too late - showed some courage and did leave him), no matter how badly he treated her, because she was too weak to let him go.

Basically the emotion I feel towards her is far more pity than hate.
Yeah, there's to much hate towards KGNE chars in here .
Their actions are much more realistic then the happy-go-lucky stuff that usually happens in anime, I like them for that.

I really hate Manaka Junpei from Ichigo 100% ('indecisive bastard, even more in the manga then in the anime') and Creed Diskenth from Black Cat ('F*cktard, I'll never forgive you for what you did to Saya ).
Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 21:37   Link #74
Nergol

I didn't really like KimiNozo as an anime. I'll admit it was well-done dramatically, but what I like aboiut the Japanese is their sense of mutual obligation, putting of others before themselves, and propriety. All of which basically no one in KimiNozo had. Frankly, it was just like watching a bunch of modern-day Americans, including Takayuki and Mitsuki shacking up, which was (I think) the first time I've seen that in anime.

Basically it felt like I was watching something on the WB. Nicely done, but that's not what I watch anime for.
Old 2006-12-19, 22:07   Link #75
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Mine would be

* Sauckay ( Naruto )

* Killua ( HXH )

* Shinji ( EVA )

* Gin ( Bleach )

* Racer X ( Mach Go Go Go )
Old 2006-12-19, 23:58   Link #76
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I loathe Takayuki personally...

I really like Suzumiya Haruhi for some reason. It could be that I agree with doing anything and standing up against that kind of force in the face is an act of stupidity, and swallowing it to one's advantage is better anyway.

As for Yuiichi, I don't hate the 2002 version, and I like the 2k6 quite a bit. It could be that I don't really have a disposition over the redux version.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 04:42   Link #77
Aeriths Spirit
Silver Hair Pouncer

Send a message via AIM to Aeriths Spirit
My hate list in no particular order:

Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha) - He is an asshole. (pardon my language) but he is >=( I dont understand why 5000 people dress up as him for conventions.

Sasuke(Naruto)- (See Inu Yasha's description)

Sakura (Naruto) - ...another one of those people that got on my nerves. I'm glad she grows up but still bleh

Naru(Love Hina) - She is just...ugh gets on my nerves.

Detective Oishi (Higurashi)- I swear he starts everything. >=O

Toya (Ayashi no Ceres) - Despite how hot he looks. He too quiet and reserved. I don't really like that.

Aya (Ayashi no Ceres) - Jealous AND indecisive over two guys! God woman make up your mind! >.<

Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) - I don't even wanna go into this one.=/ I'll just say like Aya but much MUCH worse.

Mitsuki and Takayuki (KGNE) - I really just hate these two. The only good character to this show doesnt even really appear. The anime wasn't that good imo though anyways. It was not sad at all. =/ more retarded with much yelling at the monitor. If I want to watch an anime that was a drama I'll stick with the ultimate drama anime known as NGE.

Asuka (NGE) - Yeah, I know! she has a reason to bitch, but really? Is it necessary to bitch at everyone? =/

Kero-chan (CCS) - I love Cardcaptor Sakura, but isn't he jsut being a little bit of an asshole to Sakura? =( She's trying dammit. Keroberos is ok though at least he's supportive in that form.

Orphen (Orphen) - another asshole to add to the list.

That is it I believe. I probably have more in my mind, but I can't think of anymore for the time being.
Old 2006-12-20, 14:14   Link #78
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Nagisa from Strawberry Panic - never saw a character as dumb and useless before.
So true...

Quote:
Tate (he doesn't deserve the name 'Yuuichi' at all. Mai never wrote it on the window, no, she was about to write "YU-RI"! LOL. Yes, it makes no sense because Yuri has it's own Kanji.) for obvious reasons.
ROFL!

Quote:
Like I've said before, Haruhi Suzumiya really rubbed me the wrong way. A selfish, sociopathic, pushy, hotheaded user and totally unlikeable.
I have to agree with this too.

After recently starting to watching Code Geass and Death Note, I think I am starting to hate teenaged characters who think they are God's gift to the world, yet need blind luck every other episode to save them, despite being supposed to be extremely smart. Yes, Lelouch and Light, I am talking about you. Don't get me wrong this archetype is still much better than the "I have no brain but I have superpowers which just keep on getting stronger" archetype, I just find it somewhat overrated. Can't we have some geniuses who have already graduated from high school for main characters, please?

A character I absolutely loathe is Arika from Mai Otome. Not only she is a total moron with an extremely annoying looks and voice, she is also saved by Deus Ex Machina or just an incredible luck every other episode, repeats the same idiotic phrases ad nauseum and top it all for some inexplicable reason is the main character. Shizuru from Mai HiME/Otome also annoys me a lot but at least she has a brain and uses it from time to time unlike Arika.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 20:25   Link #79
Nergol

Who could dislike Racer X?
Old 2006-12-20, 23:54   Link #80
-Breakthrough-

Spandam from One Piece. That bastard, how dare he make everyone around him go through so much suffering as an official in the World Govt.
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote