AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 231 49.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 60 12.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 30 6.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 2.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 11 2.38%
3 out of 10 : Bad 11 2.38%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 62 13.39%
Voters: 463. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-20, 21:42   Link #741
kodomo
BAKA!

freaky....

i swear i will turn over a new leaf

=(
Old 2007-10-20, 22:30   Link #742
Lannie

wth man im crying! i hate that ending.
Spoiler:

Someone make an alternate ending or series to replace where Makoto's
Spoiler:

It was romantic at the first few episodes. Wahhhh! Who the heck did this! I lost my innocence. I had to watch a funny before I go to sleep 'cuz I'm bothered.

Is there any thing unbelievable in that series (impossible in real life)? It feels so real but if there is something impossible I would be happy then. wahh poor Kotonoha, poor Sekai.
Old 2007-10-21, 00:05   Link #743
Jeiku

If you desperately want a different ending, you can choose from any of the game's 20+ endings. Makoto is of course determined by the player's choices, so he can either end up being an insensitive wimp like in the anime, or one who actually sticks by a girl's side.
Old 2007-10-21, 03:07   Link #744
Virtue
Banned

I wished nobody died.
Old 2007-10-21, 03:48   Link #745
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
Phew, haa. Finally finished marathoning School Days. Let that be a lesson to all guys and girls. Stick to your books!
exactly

learn not to screw around in relationships or youll end up like beheaded boy over there :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-10-21, 03:59   Link #746
redmeat

I cringed at the ending but it's a great show. I was surprised at the ending even though it I knew what would happen from the foreshadowing. Watching this show gave me a breath of fresh air from all those brainless action-based anime.
Old 2007-10-21, 04:52   Link #747
Lannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeiku View Post
If you desperately want a different ending, you can choose from any of the game's 20+ endings. Makoto is of course determined by the player's choices, so he can either end up being an insensitive wimp like in the anime, or one who actually sticks by a girl's side.
~7 Gigabytes! I hope the english patch works. I wish the series could have been nicer. Makoto is really just an idiot. This series looked like The Melancholy of Haruhi but with dumber, selfish main character. Taisuke = ESP guy, Sekai = Haruhi, Kotonoha = Asahina, Setsuna = Nagato. I feel bad for Makoto but I'm glad he
Spoiler:

Yeh I also vote for Yuri to replace the series when Makoto betrayed Kotonoha for Sekai. Makoto stays with Kotonoha, Sekai vs Setsuna, Hikari and Taisuke, Kato and somebody else.
Old 2007-10-24, 06:28   Link #748
Skullator
Ism

This is what I get for watching a show without dancing in the OP ;\
Old 2007-10-24, 20:53   Link #749
Jhono1

Edited due to posting while beeing drunk.

Last edited by Jhono1; 2007-10-25 at 21:23.
Old 2007-10-28, 10:46   Link #750
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
Does anyone else get the feeling that somewhere some feminist is rubbing her hands with glee at this ending, and indeed the characterisation of the male lead?
Old 2007-10-28, 11:45   Link #751
arkhangelsk

Well, a possibility. On the other hand, even if it is, it is a welcome change from many H-games (School Days is after all a H-game with explicit, not implicit sex) which have a very ... uh ... masculine viewpoint.
Old 2007-10-29, 15:40   Link #752
Jigsy
I get paid to post. ^_#

What was with the bit at the end? (Right after the credits.)

Spoiler:

I don't get it.
Old 2007-10-29, 21:27   Link #753
Jeiku

Spoiler for Episode 12 post-credits ending:
Old 2007-10-30, 16:22   Link #754
Jigsy
I get paid to post. ^_#

Actually, I think I understand it now.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-30, 19:00   Link #755
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
i must watch a comedy now or i'll never get to bed unbelievable my jaw was ready to fall out i literally did not see this much coming although i won't deny i felt it was a good and necessary ending i support the cutting open of the womb, it must be expressed how nuts that girl was.
Old 2007-11-01, 13:07   Link #756
whitewater_81
...sigh...

Send a message via MSN to whitewater_81 Send a message via Yahoo to whitewater_81
Okay,just finished watching this series..and yeah,that was really REALLY shocking but i was like "HELL YEAH!!!!WOOOT!!*throws house party*" after I regained my consciousness when sekai stabbed makoto.Then after that, it started to become pretty scary when Sekai was cut in the head then her abdomen being sliced and makoto being BBQ'ed ESPECIALLY that last part when Kotonoha was hugging makoto's head....that was f*****g eerie and damn right scary....ugh...*shivers*.. anyway,gave it a 10 coz it was one heck of a ride.At first,I thought it was like "oh man!Not another ecchi/harem show!" but this ending certainly let this anime have a place in romance anime history.It's really is a shocker especially if you're like me who never played the game and had no idea what was goin to happen.

Well as for Makoto......thank goodness coz justice has been served for him...as for Sekai,i really feel sorry for her..If it wasn't for Makoto's doing she wouldn't be that miserable.If only he had supported her and stopped havin sex with every girl in school...And kotonoha...tsk tsk tsk....you should have stayed nice..now you're stained with murder...plus,you lost your virginity to Sawanaga!?!?!?!??!...ahh... damn what a waste....
Old 2007-11-01, 22:57   Link #757
ThoHell

All I got to say after watching the last episode was whoa...absolutely WHOA. I knew no good was going to happen and expected something bad (but I had hoped on something good), it completely shocked me. Did not expect such a WHOA ending. For sure made me sick.....
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
Old 2007-11-02, 03:24   Link #758
Dorfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewater_81 View Post
Oplus,you lost your virginity to Sawanaga!?!?!?!??!...ahh... damn what a waste....
Totally, man. That's my only regret about this series. All along I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, yeah...then Sawanaga and Kotonoha... WHAT THE @#$%*$^&!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pretty much the only part that got to me. Everything else I treated as a farce.
Old 2007-11-02, 09:16   Link #759
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itadakimasu! View Post
Does anyone else get the feeling that somewhere some feminist is rubbing her hands with glee at this ending, and indeed the characterisation of the male lead?
Nay, most of them stop watching after the first episode, the rest stop after episode four. For the one or two who intend to gather new evidence of any discrimination, i think they would have smashed their TVs or screens by episode 10.

So my guess is: none sticks around until 12.
Old 2007-11-07, 13:22   Link #760
I once had wings
Hecate is mine!!

1sttt of all its all Sekai's fualt and she deserved to die.. why did she have to take away her friends seat... she wasnt even preg.. $1UP^D S1U7
Closed Thread