|View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 28 Rating|
|9 out of 10 : Excellent||13||22.41%|
|8 out of 10 : Very Good||16||27.59%|
|7 out of 10 : Good||8||13.79%|
|6 out of 10 : Average||5||8.62%|
|5 out of 10 : Below Average||1||1.72%|
|4 out of 10 : Poor||1||1.72%|
|3 out of 10 : Bad||0||0%|
|2 out of 10 : Very Bad||0||0%|
|1 out of 10 : Painful||1||1.72%|
|Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll|
|2007-10-13, 18:45||Link #61|
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Butler Battle Tournament results:
1. Ayasaki Hayate: The butter with the debt-ridden face won by default. Most of the contestants gave up once realizing that Hayate-kun can literally rip his opponents clothes into shreds by releasing his chi only.
2. Katsura Hinagiku: Attempted to bring the revolution against Kuzuha to the school, but Hayate treated her like a lady in order to take away her scarf.
3. Klaus-san: What it worked for Mouten Roshi you messed up royally. How can you overdid your chi release and ended up naked in front of the whole crowd, gramps?
4. One-of-the-very-nice-people: Butler for hire. Too bad that Risa could not afford the money up to the semi-finals. Kashiwagi-desu.
5. Himuro: The sweet bonus comes first. Gone to save little master from being devoured by a monstrous beast. ~au ~au
6. Shion: I knew it! The power lies on the boots. Once taken off she reverts back into her true, loli form.
Getting the facts straight:
Isumi got lost again this time in Paris. - I could clearly saw Gargoyle standing to the far left of the screen at the background.
Kuzuha reveals that she's a shouta-lolicon - Since Hayate has turned her on, hence, she blatantly declared herself the series main antagonist; transformed into a dark, sexy dress with dark-purple hair and snake; and sent the League of Dark Butlers after him.
Hinagiku Yukiji - Your engrish imperially sucks, babe.