AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2009-02-18, 06:17   Link #241
Westlo
Lets be reality

Thanks for the games, was surprised by how good the lag was considering you were one bar to me.

Go up to 1280 Battle Points with my Ken, kinda getting frustrated with his Ultra being vastly inferior compared to Ryu's, also have no idea how to handle good Blanka players with him... Probably going to switch mains to one of Sakura, Rose or Cammy after I work on them. More frustrated by the dual shock 3 controller, I can't kara throw (think of throwing with twice the range...) period with Ken while in the arcade I can pull it off effortlessly... and Focus Attack Dash Cancelling... well I never really got the chance to get that right in the arcades but on a ds3.. lol... TE Stick ordered. Could be worse though... I could've bought the 360 version... god that controller is horrible..

Also for people who get this I find it best to play arcade and set it for ranked matches, get games going much faster than...

Search
Select one
full
repeat x 10
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 07:19   Link #242
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Thanks for the games, was surprised by how good the lag was considering you were one bar to me.
Have to give Kudos to Capcom for the network codings there.

Quote:
Go up to 1280 Battle Points with my Ken, kinda getting frustrated with his Ultra being vastly inferior compared to Ryu's, also have no idea how to handle good Blanka players with him...
You're good. I've only have 380 BP and about 30% victory rate. But after a week of owning the game, I've fought about 80% Ryu/Ken on Ranked Matches. It'll be good if people can branch out of their comfort zone and play Dark Horses like M.Bison/Balrog (The Boxer) on competitive.

Quote:
More frustrated by the dual shock 3 controller, I can't kara throw (think of throwing with twice the range...) period with Ken while in the arcade I can pull it off effortlessly... and Focus Attack Dash Cancelling... well I never really got the chance to get that right in the arcades but on a ds3.. lol... TE Stick ordered. Could be worse though... I could've bought the 360 version... god that controller is horrible..
Get a USB Saturn Pad,pal. Best Pad there is for SF for only US$30. My purchase of that shipped today from HK. Hopefully my winning rate will increase when it arrive.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2009-02-18 at 17:52.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 07:36   Link #243
EvilMonkzilla

Send a message via MSN to EvilMonkzilla
man i wish my internet was back to bein good again....

anyway Ono Has Also Stated That He Might Plan On Making T. Hawk And Dee Jay downloadable Characters To Complete The Whole Cast Of Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Old 2009-02-18, 10:29   Link #244
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I think Ono might be doing it since there are 2 more character slots! Then all the new SFII challengers are back! Cammy Dee-Jay T-Hawk and Fei Long!
Old 2009-02-18, 12:31   Link #245
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Pfft the way I see it the character roaster needs more females in there instead of guys.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 07:07   Link #246
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Have to give Kudos to Capcom for the network codings there.
Yeah they did a good job with it.

Quote:
You're good. I've only have 380 BP and about 30% victory rate. But after a week of owning the game, I've fought about 80% Ryu/Ken on Ranked Matches.
I peaked at 1248 last night, went down to 700 today (was playing shit with Ken) and than dropped to 420 using Cammy. Back up over 1000 again, back with Ken, tried Ryu but I'm way too used to Ken's F + MK move now which is just awesome and something I've hardly seen used by Ken players...

My top 3 most encountered.

53 Ryu (66% win)
32 Ken (67% win)
23 Sagat (65% win)

Quote:
It'll be good if people can branch out of their comfort zone and play Dark Horses like M.Bison/Balrog (The Boxer) on competitive.
I'm working on my Cammy and Rose in practice mode, probably try out Gief and a charge character once I get my stick.

Quote:
Get a USB Saturn Pad,pal. Best Pad there is for SF for only US$30. My purchase of that shipped today from HK. Hopefully my winning rate will increase when it arrive.
Where'd you order that from? Ebay?
Old 2009-02-19, 08:01   Link #247
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
but I'm way too used to Ken's F + MK move now which is just awesome and something I've hardly seen used by Ken players...
Thanks for the tip. I should try that sometime.

Quote:
Where'd you order that from? Ebay?
No major retailer carries that anymore seeing how it was something from 2 generations back. So I should say Ebay is the only place to go. but I believe that the product isn't bootleg when it has the "SLS", which stands for "Sega Logistic Service", logo on the box.
Old 2009-02-19, 16:55   Link #248
Tornix
The Evil Twin

Send a message via ICQ to Tornix Send a message via AIM to Tornix Send a message via Yahoo to Tornix
There's a ton of shoto players on 360, too. Give it some time and I think people will be more adventurous.

I'm so glad I bought a couple of SE sticks for 360. After some easy modding they work perfectly. I don't think I could ever use Viper with a pad.

Last edited by Tornix; 2009-02-19 at 18:31.
Tornix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 17:26   Link #249
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

quick question

who is trying to use dan as their main character here
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 22:13   Link #250
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
quick question

who is trying to use dan as their main character here
Well I use him alot, but he's not my main character, his damage is great and he gets damaged greatly too.

T-Hawk and Dee-Jay news.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blogs/an...modeling_done/

The more I look at this article the more I wish it was Elena and Ibuki....
Old 2009-02-20, 02:36   Link #251
yongshun

Damn I need a fighting stick or pad using the 360 controller hurts.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 10:06   Link #252
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Sagat - "furui aite ha monotari darou" WTF??!! Double meaning words? O_O;;

means "satisfy me, my old adversary"...
Old 2009-02-20, 21:28   Link #253
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Where can I find it? I'm interested in it as well.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 21:38   Link #254
Westlo
Lets be reality

God all the HRAP 3's are out of stock or so expensive it's lolworthy. I know I said I canceled my SE but I was too lazy to actually cancel it and I wanted to wait till I got something confirmed before doing so. At this rate i'll end up getting the SE in 3-4 weeks (too long ) and I'll probably just upgrade the parts.

I managed to get up to 1603 with Ken, going to use my second account aka American PSN Store Account to do ranked matches for characters I want to learn. Save myself from getting to 1400 with Ken, going down to 500 with who I'm learning and repeating.

Going to try out C. Viper and Balrog in addition to Cammy and Sakura, I don't think Rose is for me.

Oh yeah saw a few Japanese players on PSN with Sakura alts already, have to wait to Tuesday
Old 2009-02-20, 23:28   Link #255
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Where can I find it? I'm interested in it as well.
Sega + USB + Ebay = Profit !!

My BP has goe down to 250 from a high of 400. It's either I'm not taking things too seriously or maybe I just suck at FIGs.

Now I'm going to train and main Gouken now just to go against the trend of Ryus and Kens on the network. It's funny nobody is using Gouken much considering his status as a legend in the SF lore all these years.
Old 2009-02-20, 23:56   Link #256
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Been playing SF4 for awhile. My main is Cammy even though her hooligan throw can't throw the opponent while their ducking. Its still is pretty effective. Almost to 1000 BPs in a very short amount of time and I played against some really good players out there. Key to her game I believe is being patient and using EX moves effectively. Many of those Ryu, Ken and Sagat players are predictable at least as of right now.

Most of my time is playing survival and time attack. Just two more colors and I finally have all ten colors . Will the extra costumes have different colors as well?
Old 2009-02-21, 00:07   Link #257
yongshun

I wonder if that USB Sega Saturn pad works with 360? I dont want to put down that kind of money if I cant use it.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 00:11   Link #258
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my limited edition for SFIV is being back ordered for ps3
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 01:10   Link #259
tkdtiger

any 1 know the date for the pc version of the game?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 01:53   Link #260
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I wonder if that USB Sega Saturn pad works with 360? I dont want to put down that kind of money if I cant use it.
If you can find a USB to 360 interface converter, I don't have reason to believe it will not work. Besides, it's only US$30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my limited edition for SFIV is being back ordered for ps3
Nothing to scream about, I've seen what the entire thing looks like and it's not worth the price tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
any 1 know the date for the pc version of the game?
Sometime in the middle of this year.

Tags
capcom, fighting, ps3, recycling, windows, xbox360