AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-19, 20:04   Link #1
xAdvo

[Manga] Bijuu Question

Do any of you know how many bijuu are currently in peins/akutsuki's possesion like how many are sealed away maybe those bodies are just the different hosts for the tailed beasts until he can combine them into a weapon O.o wooooo crazy theories i dunno im just high and thinking outside the box maybe i will be right in the future never know its all up to kishi!!!!
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 21:15   Link #2
Zoe

Last we saw the statue, they had 7 out of 9 already.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-21, 22:31   Link #3
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

I think the only two remaining are the Hachimata (Orochi) and the Kyuubi (Obviously). It does seem like they are spanning far from the goal of actually obtaining these bijuu *sigh*.

Last edited by Vanitas; 2007-10-27 at 00:59.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 08:08   Link #4
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
i wonder how strong compared to the the 8 tails i s compared to the 9 tails?
and what if the jinchuuriki or watever of the 8 tails has absolute control over the bijuus powers, because that would make for one hell of a character / chapter, because it it compares in any way to the 9 tails and has control itll be one tough cookie haha

Manga - 666satan, Naruto, bleach, gantz, onepiece, aflame inferno, crimson sword.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 11:19   Link #5
Ichimaru

question with the sealing of the bijuus

pein has 6 bodies, all mastered chakra infinities...so why does he need other akatsuki members help in sealing the bijuus, when he can just do it himself?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 11:36   Link #6
tatami
back in black

because we dont have anyother info on peins bodies and how he uses them.
Old 2007-10-22, 19:34   Link #7
sakun

another reason is because if your talking about what i think your talking about it just speeds up the process thats all
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 20:52   Link #8
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Who were the two bijuu that the Akatsuki attacked before they captured Gaara's Ichibi?
Old 2007-10-23, 01:03   Link #9
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Who were the two bijuu that the Akatsuki attacked before they captured Gaara's Ichibi?
It's unknown.

Personally I like the theory that one of the scanlation groups put out--that the balance of the statue is maintained by each eye's position with each column adding up to 9.

7 | 1 | .. | 6 | 5
.. | . | 9 | .. | ..
2 | 8 | .. | 3 | 4

1~4 are confirmed positions. The positions 6 and 8 supposedly are in were the ones captured before Gaara. The positions 5 and 9 supposedly should be in are the ones that are currently missing.
Old 2007-10-23, 04:34   Link #10
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
It's unknown.

Personally I like the theory that one of the scanlation groups put out--that the balance of the statue is maintained by each eye's position with each column adding up to 9.

7 | 1 | .. | 6 | 5
.. | . | 9 | .. | ..
2 | 8 | .. | 3 | 4

1~4 are confirmed positions. The positions 6 and 8 supposedly are in were the ones captured before Gaara. The positions 5 and 9 supposedly should be in are the ones that are currently missing.
Just out of curiosity, how is it that the position of 4 is confirmed? From what I recall, the 4-tails was captured by Kisame recently. I thought it was the 4-tails Kisame was carrying on his sword a little while ago. If that's the case, we didn't see the sealing of that bijuu (again, that I recall), so how would we know what position on the statue it would assume?
Old 2007-10-23, 07:39   Link #11
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
It's unknown.

7 | 1 | .. | 6 | 5
.. | . | 9 | .. | ..
2 | 8 | .. | 3 | 4

i hope this isnt the case i would of liked to see 8 tails in action as i would guess it would be the second strongest bijuu

Manga - 666satan, Naruto, bleach, gantz, onepiece, aflame inferno, crimson sword.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:09   Link #12
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Just out of curiosity, how is it that the position of 4 is confirmed? From what I recall, the 4-tails was captured by Kisame recently. I thought it was the 4-tails Kisame was carrying on his sword a little while ago. If that's the case, we didn't see the sealing of that bijuu (again, that I recall), so how would we know what position on the statue it would assume?
It was shown in 354.
Old 2007-10-23, 16:12   Link #13
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

I wish that Naruto would stop all this 'I love all my friends, including you, Sakura-chan and I will be hyperactive and noisy and annoying, and never become the cool, totally-owning jinchuuriki I should be' and learn to control the kyuubi's chakra and start totally owning people.

But for now, he takes lip from the likes of Sakura. Boobless, funny-haired, sasuke-obsessed whore. God. He's got so much more potential.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 14:21   Link #14
chord
Banned

I agree with Holypanl Naruto does have a lot of potentail I hate to see his when Sakura and Sasuke die. Naruto might explode and go full 9 tails on the person who killed them and kick the living retardation out of them.

I pray the spirirt of Retardation out of all of you...
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 01:01   Link #15
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
But for now, he takes lip from the likes of Sakura. Boobless, funny-haired, sasuke-obsessed whore. God. He's got so much more potential.

This quote is priceless
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote