AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-23, 18:14   Link #1
WooHyuk2Be

The deal with Weiss Kreuz TV, asshole

Considering its not on your LICENCED list you fuck off, Xris, you had no reason to tell me I was at fault for posting. You know, these forums are really run shitty. Sure uphold your rules, but when it becomes dictatorial, thatrs where it uscks.

So yo uknow, I am in the process of accessing and detroying these pathetic forums. They'll be down by the 25th. Youre a dsigrace to the anime community. And as a mod yourself Xris, should make sure that your "LICENCED LIST" was up to date. So, get a fucking life loser.
Old 2004-01-23, 18:29   Link #2
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
It was licensed in 2001, Animesuki's licensed page is for recently licensed anime

At the top of the Licensed page it even states-

"This list is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all licensed anime. For a more complete overview of licensed anime see the Grand High Licensing List and Region 1 Reviews on AnimeOnDVD. However those sites are not always up-to-date. For that reason this list mentions titles which have been recently licensed. It also lists titles which we'd like to emphasize on being licensed."
Old 2004-01-23, 18:32   Link #3
method

pwned
Old 2004-01-23, 18:39   Link #4
anthonyxscotland
Highlander

So you want the licencing list to list EVERY anime thats licenced. Oh gees grow up. If you can get it on R1 dvd then its licenced.

So live with it and group up, you l33t haxor that you think you are (gees noobs are annoying)
Old 2004-01-23, 18:56   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Feel free to question our judgments and choices if you believe them to be wrong... However we ask that you:
  • Do so without the abusive comments
  • Keep feed-back in the right place -- the feed-back forum
  • Put some effort into getting your facts straight before ranting at us... it just wastes our time and makes you look silly if you don't.
Thanks.

Closed and moved to the right forum
Closed Thread