AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-09, 09:14   Link #201
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep2:
Old 2010-10-09, 10:54   Link #202
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 2....made angry!

You know all about Yoshioka......right? My reactions when he did all this and all of that happened=>
Spoiler:

Was exactly like Tarou's here=>

Add to this what is under the following spoiler=>
Spoiler:

I know it might be harsh and I know I should take a chill pill but ask yourselves this.....would you let a girl be that you know should you know her boyfriend hit her? In my current life I beat up 5 of those SOBs once going almost to prison for having charges pressed on me. Only reason I did not was due to the girl claiming that I was protecting her from her abusive guy. Damn this shit Yoshioka! If this was not a anime I would beat this shit up to a pulp. As a result I sadly punched through some things that were to go to garbage...my fist is now raging bloody before cleaning it. Sry people I lost it at this one. I also before it happened I did after she told the reason of her story of being afraid of men.
As for other parts from the beginning.....well this explains what Yuno's problem is. Well that was a funny part of Yuno for a reason as to why calling Tarou the way she calls him. Heck yeah! That a nice Yuno that was cheerful for the heart=>
Spoiler:

WTH? Michiru enjoying taking pictures of Takatsuchi in female clothing? Michiru has a weird side to her. Superb kick of Mio! Indeed it was a nice one of hers. Yuno's house is rather large. I guess she is of the middle class. Oh wow! Tarou calling Yuno this! Such a nice royal name. Nice intermissions especially how Yuno is and how cute sleeping Mio is here=>
Spoiler:

WTF! Shizuka enjoyed having her breast grabbed by her brother and says this! I knew she had a incest problem but this bad! D: Holy crap! Serious problem! Even the mother here wants to sleep with her son? Where the heck is a father when you need one? Pervert Champion here! Oh wow did Mio say something wonderful of Tarou! The zoo keeper is not so bad at all with her face. Holy crap! Tarou really over orgasmed with his statements at the zoo keeper here=>
Spoiler:

Well I am really sorry to hear this parent situation from Yuno. It sure ruins a lot of families TBH.
In regards to the preview

ROFL! Mio in a chef dress poking Tarou with a fork! Oh my! Mio is getting Yuri rapped by Yumi here! Damn! As another word so it was funny when Takatsukichi in female mode with his other personality insulted the breast size of Mio. Obvious 10/10! Excellent to make me rage this much and respond to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Certainly what caused Yuno's phobia was pretty traumatic
Trauma you say? Check my trauma I went through. I lost it completely. If that guy would be real....I would hit him so hard!
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 17:38   Link #203
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Even though the first episode was meh, this episode was pretty good. I kind of shocked how similar Yunno's problem compares to Inami's, but made even worse by attempted rape. I couldunderstand why she feels that way even though not all men are like that.

The twin-tailed, pink hair girl appearing at the end was pretty random... Hopefully the next episode keeps up the trend.
Old 2010-10-09, 17:47   Link #204
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Even though the first episode was meh, this episode was pretty good. I kind of shocked how similar Yunno's problem compares to Inami's, but made even worse by attempted rape. I could understand why she feels that way even though not all men are like that.
They are similar but I think that Tarou's problem suffered less trauma. Furthermore Yuuno's trauma made such a impact that it made her generalize all men. What was good is that Tarou could make her smile.....
I would give anything to the producer should they make Tarou meet that guy Yoshioka and punch him hard! I would be happy and satisfied if he did something as bad as he did with that drink.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 17:54   Link #205
Silverwyrm

very nice second episode, I wasnt expecting this to be something I dropped silently after 3 or 4 but I really liked this ep. Hope it keeps up and looks like next ep will have some fun >.>
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 18:44   Link #206
wingman32x

Episode 2 was good. Yuuno is a LOT cuter than I thought she would be. That kind of surprised me. I kinda figured that she suffered from androphobia. It was one of my guesses behind her behavior twords men. Her reason is quite valid though. I felt really sorry for her. I loved how Taoru reacted to it. Overall, a pretty good episode. I'm liking this series.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 19:06   Link #207
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf

after watching the subs....1 things for sure it was a great episode!....
If Yashioka guy was certainly real...I'll probably kill him after he went outside of his house....
It made me remember my crush who has a BF.....
when that guy break up with her...I killed him ryt after school!
I was suspended for 3 days....hahaha!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 19:17   Link #208
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
i can now officially stab someone in the back now
Old 2010-10-09, 19:39   Link #209
HandofFate

hm, didn't like episode 1 that much.
episode 2 is slightly better.

I enjoyed the part when cross-dressing boy went into ojousama mode, and the sister/mother of the MC was great.

Didn't really care about anything else that happened. Guess Inami is still my ideal anthrophobic so far. I do feel bad for this girl's circumstances though.
Old 2010-10-09, 22:02   Link #210
winkel

I might get flamed here, but does Ayana Taketatsu's Mio sound like... Haruhi to anyone? Especially when she's in the bossy-angry voice?

I mean, if KyoAni ever decides to do another Haruhi, they'll probably need a replacement, so
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 22:24   Link #211
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Spoiler for ep 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
It's done my friend. How's this:
Thanks, just what I meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe4evr View Post

Looks like the school building sums this show up quite nicely.
Not really... they just all have strange fetishes, but it's not ecchi per se so far (especially not if you compare it with e.g. Yosuga no Sora )
Perhaps a foreshadowing of things to come?
Old 2010-10-09, 22:35   Link #212
Forsaken_Infinity

Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
That was fun.

Spoiler:
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 22:40   Link #213
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I would give anything to the producer should they make Tarou meet that guy Yoshioka and punch him hard! I would be happy and satisfied if he did something as bad as he did with that drink.
Oh I'm sure that's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in the next episode as Tarou looks beat up and not in the usual happy way so I wonder if he lost in a fight to Yoshioka.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 22:41   Link #214
Midonin
Last Engage

Some of the recent comments in here make me a little more concerned for the forum members than Arashiko. Remember: they are fictional. You are not.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 01:04   Link #215
Funkatron
King of the Castle

Send a message via Skype™ to Funkatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Some of the recent comments in here make me a little more concerned for the forum members than Arashiko. Remember: they are fictional. You are not.
A sign of good story telling is when you can get your audience to feel for a character. We feel for Yuno and we feel the need to beat the crap out of the guy who hurt her We know its fictional but heartstrings tugged are still heartstrings tugged
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 01:11   Link #216
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Oh leave em alone. Nothing feels better than seeing an asshole get his comeuppance.
Although, since it sounds like he's gonna be the Big Bad, it may not be that easy. We're gonna need a GARTarou for this.

Also, another violent androphobia coupled with a masochist? Must be the future successors of Wagnaria :3
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 01:21   Link #217
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Not really... they just all have strange fetishes, but it's not ecchi per se so far (especially not if you compare it with e.g. Yosuga no Sora )
Perhaps a foreshadowing of things to come?
The giant H seemed more like it was not referring to the term 'ecchi' but instead 'hentai', which is very appropriate for a cast of weirdos (Remember kids, 'hentai' can also mean weirdo and not just copulation or pervert ).

Having said that, I have to hand to to XEBEC. Despite their reputation the ecchi levels has so far been very little/not so glaring and tame. Maybe I'm giving them credit too early, but it would nice to see them keep their T&A service around these levels throughout the show.
Old 2010-10-10, 02:10   Link #218
tsunade666

Just finish episode 2.

I like to kill that good looking sempai just because he looks cool and has status he thinks he could do anything. I hate that kind of bas*ard

Aside from that pretty enjoyable episode. Yuuno is super cute

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 02:25   Link #219
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

I forgot to say, I didn't think Yuuno would be what she turned out to be at all; in fact, I thought I wasn't going to like her at all.

But OH GOD IS SHE ADORABLE

And Tarou is surprisingly smooth when his M switch is off; thank goodness, he's not a total wimp of an MC.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 03:03   Link #220
Kaoru Chujo
Uchida Maaya

I found ep2 far more satisfying than ep1. The characters became fuller and easier to sympathize with.

Excellent work by Hayami Saori, helping make Yuuno so adorable. And Taketatsu Ayana was better, it seemed to me.
Uchida Maaya 内田真礼 2010 (3 roles). 2011 (7 roles) Mari (Yuruyuri), Alluka Zoldyk (HxH). 2012 (19 roles) Izumi (Space Pirates), Sanka Rea, Aoi (Akibaranger),Yuu (NakaImo), Rikka (Chuunibyou); 2013 (17) Mii (Ai Mai Mii), Mao (GJ Club), Rei (Vividred), Wakana (Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live), Hajime (Gatchaman), Koganuma (Outbreak Co.). 2014 (26) Futaba (Aoha Ride), Hiyori (Noragami), Sharo (Did You Order Rabbit?), Haruka (Rail Wars). 2015 (15) Ranko (Idolm@ster Cinderella), Haruka (World Break), Ririruka Ahde (Dungeon), Miyabi (Yamada-kun Witches).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2015 anime schedule - previews
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen