AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-09-06, 14:45   Link #821
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
He is popular compared to all the Esapda. The most favorable ones being Ulquirra and Grimmjow. I was just saying that because Ulquirra never showed Aizen his second release the rankings would be inaccurate
I have been wanting to know why you think the rankings are inaccurate....
So how are they inaccurate?
Old 2010-09-06, 14:48   Link #822
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I have been wanting to know why you think the rankings are inaccurate....
So how are they inaccurate?
Simple if Ulquirra never revealed his second form for all we know he may be stronger than Tia or even Barragan, but that can't be known since Ulquirra never was properly ranked. He kept his second release a secret kind of like Kira keeping his shikai a secret or Ikkaku keeping his bankai secret
Old 2010-09-06, 15:02   Link #823
Haak
Forever Alone...

Well in any case Aizen must have actually known about Ulquiorra's second release since he told Ichigo that he planned all his fights and knew he would gain greater power against Ulquiorra.

It's all speculation on whether or not Aizen knew about the second release and went along with it or knew about the second release and still determined that Ulquiorra was the fourth strongest. Just another one of those underdeveloped plot points. Hell maybe Aizen wasn't actually supposed to know and Kubo just accidently retconned that just to give Aizen something cool to say.
Old 2010-09-06, 15:27   Link #824
JustRob

To be fair, we've never actually saw a huge power difference between Ulquiorra's release and his second release. Yes, he pew pew'd in second release, but he did as well in his first release. After he pwned Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo immediately beat him into the ground, so I don't think you can really accurately gauge just how much extra power he got.
Old 2010-09-06, 15:29   Link #825
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well in any case Aizen must have actually known about Ulquiorra's second release since he told Ichigo that he planned all his fights and knew he would gain greater power against Ulquiorra.

It's all speculation on whether or not Aizen knew about the second release and went along with it or knew about the second release and still determined that Ulquiorra was the fourth strongest. Just another one of those underdeveloped plot points. Hell maybe Aizen wasn't actually supposed to know and Kubo just accidentally retconned that just to give Aizen something cool to say.
Well yea but Aizen really said was he knew about his fight with Ulquirra and that he knew he would be forced to used the beast hollow, but he never said anything about a second release. Any way it would still inaccurate defiantly.
I wish Ulquirra and Grimmjow did come back in the manga and not just on this movie that we have to wait a whole other year for
Old 2010-09-06, 15:45   Link #826
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Well yea but Aizen really said was he knew about his fight with Ulquirra and that he knew he would be forced to used the beast hollow, but he never said anything about a second release. Any way it would still inaccurate defiantly.
I wish Ulquirra and Grimmjow did come back in the manga and not just on this movie that we have to wait a whole other year for
Actually... I think he did say something about the second release maybe not exactly about it but he did say something about Ichigo's and Ully's battle.... I mean how would Aizen not know he knows everything....
Old 2010-09-06, 16:03   Link #827
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Actually... I think he did say something about the second release maybe not exactly about it but he did say something about Ichigo's and Ully's battle.... I mean how would Aizen not know he knows everything....
He never said anything about it. But yet say he did know what if Ulquirra was actually stronger than the the top 3, but Aizen couldn't take a chance on that because he knew Ulquirra didn't know Aizen knew about his second release and he wouldn't let Espda get suspicious on him knowing everything. Well you can see how this would work plus Tite just decided upon that speech on him knowing everything to begin off the Aizen power up
Old 2010-09-06, 17:50   Link #828
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
He never said anything about it. But yet say he did know what if Ulquirra was actually stronger than the the top 3, but Aizen couldn't take a chance on that because he knew Ulquirra didn't know Aizen knew about his second release and he wouldn't let Espda get suspicious on him knowing everything. Well you can see how this would work plus Tite just decided upon that speech on him knowing everything to begin off the Aizen power up
Why doesn't he want the espada to know he knows everything?
They can't hurt him after all...
Old 2010-09-06, 18:04   Link #829
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Why doesn't he want the espada to know he knows everything?
They can't hurt him after all...
Certian thing Aizen knows could cause a rebellion. It doesn't matter if he could beat all of them he needed them to fight Ichigo, but yets say the Espda found Aizen knew everything and was going to betray them. Many would get suspicious of Aizen and through time a rebellion could stir up something Aizen couldn't have happen yet. Thus it wouldn't be
"Everything is according to plan"
anymore
Old 2010-09-06, 18:14   Link #830
Slayerx

Quote:
Certian thing Aizen knows could cause a rebellion. It doesn't matter if he could beat all of them he needed them to fight Ichigo, but yets say the Espda found Aizen knew everything and was going to betray them. Many would get suspicious of Aizen and through time a rebellion could stir up something Aizen couldn't have happen yet. Thus it wouldn't be
anymore
ya i do think knowing that your boss plans to BETRAY you could start a rebellion.. .though i'd think they might be smart enough to skip the "being suspicious" part though

Really, we're talking about just knowing all the abilities of the espada... you couldn't even really call that suspicious behavior since knowing the abilities of your subordinates is the most basic rule of strategy... it's like, ofcourse your boss knows your powers, how is to properly plan a war if he doesn't know what he has at his disposal...

not to mention that we know from Barry, that espada were following him whether they liked it or not...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 18:26   Link #831
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
ya i do think knowing that your boss plans to BETRAY you could start a rebellion.. .though i'd think they might be smart enough to skip the "being suspicious" part though

Really, we're talking about just knowing all the abilities of the espada... you couldn't even really call that suspicious behavior since knowing the abilities of your subordinates is the most basic rule of strategy... it's like, ofcourse your boss knows your powers, how is to properly plan a war if he doesn't know what he has at his disposal...

not to mention that we know from Barry, that espada were following him whether they liked it or not...
True that could be
Old 2010-09-06, 18:27   Link #832
secretzfan
*Fansubber

True that could be . I guess they immediate rebellion less they only knew Aizen knew everything
Old 2010-09-06, 19:27   Link #833
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
anymore
That doesn't mean it would exactly start a rebellion, all they know is that he knows "everything" they don't exactly know what he knows
plus they know Aizen is stonger than they are....
The espada were completley useless to him too.... anyway its not like they succeeded in thier job,(Which was to take down the captains) they couldv'e if the vizards never showed up...
Old 2010-09-06, 19:36   Link #834
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
That doesn't mean it would exactly start a rebellion, all they know is that he knows "everything" they don't exactly know what he knows
plus they know Aizen is stonger than they are....
The espada were completley useless to him too.... anyway its not like they succeeded in thier job,(Which was to take down the captains) they couldv'e if the vizards never showed up...
It doesn't matter if they know he's stronger they stuil proaballt rebel (Look at Grimmjow) if they found out Aizen was going to betray them and knows everything about anything. And Aizen did need them that way in order to push Ichigo. Why do you think he didn't care the Espada were loosing. The Espada was almost like his way of test the Gotei's power (Well mostly Ichigo he didn't care for the Gotei)
Old 2010-09-06, 21:26   Link #835
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
It doesn't matter if they know he's stronger they stuil proaballt rebel (Look at Grimmjow) if they found out Aizen was going to betray them and knows everything about anything. And Aizen did need them that way in order to push Ichigo. Why do you think he didn't care the Espada were loosing. The Espada was almost like his way of test the Gotei's power (Well mostly Ichigo he didn't care for the Gotei)
Who cares if they knew or not Aizen didn't need them to take down Gotei anyways so they were useless
Plus Aizen has his Kyōka Suigetsu to control him.. I think thats what he did to the second espada.... Aizen has no worries see, all he needs to worry about is Echigo
Aizen didn't really need to test Gotei's power he "knew" everyones power already even head captain....
And of course he did not care hes a manipulator....^_^
It says in the manga that it was a trap, he used Orihime to get Ichigo and the others (Or anyone thats a possible threat) out of the way so he can handle Gotei.... thats about it.... mind me....
Oh and What happened to Grimmjow when he dissobeyed Aizen? He got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness!! Any how The espada didn't care either they just wanted to fight and become stronger, like Grimmjow and #5 (Forgot his name) also they're worries lied else where XD

Last edited by EnchantingPrincess; 2010-09-06 at 21:51.
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 21:50   Link #836
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Who cares if they knew or not Aizen didn't need them to take down Gotei anyways so they were useless
Plus Aizen has his Kyōka Suigetsu to control him.. I think thats what he did to the second espada.... Aizen has no worries see, all he needs to worry about is Echigo
Aizen didn't really need to test Gotei's power he "knew" everyones power already even head captain....
And of course he did not care hes a manipulator....^_^
It says in the manga that it was a trap, he used Orihime to get Ichigo and the others (Or anyone thats a possible threat) out of the way so he can handle Gotei.... thats about it.... mind me....
Oh and What happened to Grimmjow when he dissobeyed Aizen? He got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness!! Any how The espada didn't care either they just wanted to fight, like Grimmjow and #5 (Forgot his name)
My friend if the Espada knew Aizen was going to betray them they sure wern't going to stick around that is for sure. If they weren't going to rebel(Which more will like Barragan, Tia, Grimmjow of course ,and Nnoritra) and it would be a problem again because you forgot maybe not as much the gotei but defiantly he wanted needed to push Ichigo You can't deny that fact. It isn't about fighting to win it is about testing Ichigo rember the speech he made. Thus that was the whole reason he created the Espada in the first place. What about that.
Old 2010-09-06, 22:00   Link #837
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
My friend if the Espada knew Aizen was going to betray them they sure wern't going to stick around that is for sure. If they weren't going to rebel(Which more will like Barragan, Tia, Grimmjow of course ,and Nnoritra) and it would be a problem again because you forgot maybe not as much the gotei but defiantly he wanted needed to push Ichigo You can't deny that fact. It isn't about fighting to win it is about testing Ichigo rember the speech he made. Thus that was the whole reason he created the Espada in the first place. What about that.
When you fight you fight to live or.... die those are the only possible outcomes
Anyways I was talking about how he doesn't need the espada anyway, plus he can control them with Kyōka Suigetsu he did that with The 2nd Espada if he actually did need them,
And he could fight Echigo himself and study him while he was fighting.... Echigo couldn't hurt him anyways XD But then what would be the point of that.....?
Old 2010-09-06, 22:06   Link #838
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
When you fight you fight to live or.... die those are the only possible outcomes
Anyways I was talking about how he doesn't need the espada anyway, plus he can control them with Kyōka Suigetsu he did that with The 2nd Espada if he actually did need them,
And he could fight Echigo himself and study him while he was fighting.... Echigo couldn't hurt him anyways XD But then what would be the point of that.....?
No I don't think you get Aizen said he has been wanting to push Ichigo. he wants him to fight to get stronger and that is why he created the Espada. Aizen isn't just testing out his strength he already knew he wasn't that strong and wanted to make him stronger
Old 2010-09-06, 22:11   Link #839
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
No I don't think you get Aizen said he has been wanting to push Ichigo. he wants him to fight to get stronger and that is why he created the Espada. Aizen isn't just testing out his strength he already knew he wasn't that strong and wanted to make him stronger
I know that kiddie Thats why I said what would be the piont of Aizen doing itself (Aizens an it) XD
{Edit}
A piont I was trying to get threw was would you start a rebellion if you knew the person was stronger?
Yes if they knew Aizen was going to betray them they would just walk out not start a fight becuz they would know the outcome they die and thats all there is to it (Or maybe they don't care) But Aizen can always use his Kyōka Suigetsu to control them.... He did that to the second espada (I am positive)
he also only neeed Grim and ully to test Echigo's strength not the whole espada herd....
Oh and when did he betray them? Aizen killed halibel becuz she was usless but thats after the rest died
He was using them, but I never knew he was planning to betray them and yes there is a difference between being used and being betrayed

Last edited by EnchantingPrincess; 2010-09-06 at 22:25.
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 22:21   Link #840
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Because the majority of Bleach readers/watchers aren't cynical assholes who spend their time looking for things to criticize instead of just enjoying the story.
I don't see a story.

Do you?

If there was a story, I'd criticize it. But there isn't.

Bleach is a load of shit and if Jump was actually serious about publishing manga, they would cut it immediately. Its a shame they aren't.