AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-02-28, 02:01   Link #1801
Zantetsuken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
It wont happen,beams lose energy as they travel,and eventually it dissapates.This is why beams have specific effective range effectiveness even in space.After they travel for awhile they wont be deadly anymore outside its effective range,and eventually it dissapates anyways.

A Trans Am shot,even powerful within the scope of the universe wont travel that far.

Im trying to repromage my head the fact that CB has 4 Drives left instead of 3.[Guess not everything we translate from Koryokoukan is true]

Novel and this combined,we've gotten some good information about Innovation but some questions as well.

The way Ian puts it,it sound like he may be saying Taus may theoretically capable of achiecing Innovation,the way he says "the Federation mahines have Trans Am too" and all.And yet Ribbons himself in Novel 5 was mentioned to want the Original GN Drive so he can mass produced his own Innovators,of course it could be simpler and easier to do with with Originals so maybe that will explain it,not to mention the symbolism of having Aeolia's grand creation as a justification of his inheritence of the Plan.
4?! Which ones?
Old 2010-02-28, 02:08   Link #1802
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

4 GN Drives left?

Seraphim and 0 Gundam's GN Drives are destroyed. That only leaves Exia's, Arios', and Cherudim's drives. Ergo, only 3 GN Drives remain.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 02:25   Link #1803
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
4 GN Drives left?

Seraphim and 0 Gundam's GN Drives are destroyed. That only leaves Exia's, Arios', and Cherudim's drives. Ergo, only 3 GN Drives remain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
4?! Which ones?
0 Gundams was destroyed,this directly was mentioned in latest chapter and even directly mentions that only one Drive gone,got the info from Zook's board.

Thing is the previous mention of "2 Drives" destroyed was supposedly from Senki Ch 1,it was in the Kouryokokan post.However if you checked out Deacon Blues' scanlation you will realise that the actual chapter has no such thing in there.So no that info is invalid.

Ill go see and copy paste the info from there.

from mike's blog

mike-s-6.livejournal.com/4853.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6
They have lost one solar furnace in the Innovade battle. They considered several methods to cope up with it, and were actually implemented. One of these is the plan to start up the machine with a large type GN Condenser that is a large particle storage tank. As a substitute to the need for 00 to have two solar furnaces, they supposed it could sortie with one solar furnace plus a storage tank, or two storage tanks. ... Though he dared not to say it, Ian had another concern. After the battle with the Innovades, it was said that many people in the world who have awoken as genuine Innovators like Setsuna seemed to appear. Although there is no positive proof of these people's existence, if they do exist, there is even a possibility that the GN particle's special state in Trans-am is experienced regardless of distance. Even though Setsuna, the "real thing", is in front of their eyes, there are still many mysteries regarding Innovators. It is necessary to consider all these possibilities. Because even the Earth Federation have machines that can Trans-am, even for a time they have experienced Trans-am. They can hope that they do not recognize it, but relying on luck for that is impossible to do.
This just tells us that one Drive is gone,the Novel 5 confirms us that its 0 Gundam's Drive.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-02-28 at 02:39.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 02:46   Link #1804
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

So....then what happened to Seraphim's?
Old 2010-02-28, 05:07   Link #1805
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
So....then what happened to Seraphim's?
Seraphim's frame might have been destroyed, but there's a possibility that its GN drive survived the blast.

Either Celestial Being reclaimed it, or..
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 05:16   Link #1806
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Seraphim's frame might have been destroyed, but there's a possibility that its GN drive survived the blast.

Either Celestial Being reclaimed it, or..
Yeah, that is a possibility. But every time I see it get shot, I just can't help but think "Nothing survives that".
Old 2010-02-28, 09:12   Link #1807
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Its still not as decisive as 0 Gundam though with the solid piercing and all,and you have to take into account the Internal Core of the Drive having a GN Field [Presumably a very strong one within a small amount of space=high defence].

Nothing have been said about Seraphim's Drive for now,so presumably it survives follwing the Law of Plot Armor.But since also since the file goes specifically to mention that they've only lost one GN Drive in the Innovators battles[A direct mathematial count].......and we KNOW for certain from S2 Novel 5 its 0 Gundam that only means one thing.

So yes,Seraphim's Drive survived.Confirmed.
Old 2010-02-28, 09:52   Link #1808
Zantetsuken

The fact that 00 doesn't use TDS anymore points out that it's the 0's that got destroyed.
Old 2010-02-28, 10:52   Link #1809
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Something one would have to speculate on with the solid sword,but since we thought of that Koryokoukan comment from Senki 1 as from the actual chapter,we never needed did concern ourselves with it [We got the confirmation recently only by which time we've realised it],and we certainly id not realise that it was mising in Deacon Blues's scanlation.

Gotta thank Homeless for pointing out that to me.That girl got hax memories and searching skillz.
Old 2010-03-04, 07:43   Link #1810
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker Send a message via Skype™ to GrahamAker
i am back with some great news
Spoiler for Fon Spaak:

fon returns in 00I Vol 8.
Old 2010-03-04, 09:40   Link #1811
solidvanz
Special Operative

Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
Spoiler for Fon Spaak:

Nice find, GrahamAker.

Really interesting to see 2nd Generation Gundams at the background. It seems that those Gundams have the devil's wing insignia on their bodies which looked almost exactly like Feresthe's insignia.
Old 2010-03-04, 09:51   Link #1812
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Spoiler for Fon Spaak:

Did Fon just revamp the Moon's Veda terminal and converted it into a factory of sorts?

So, he and Hanayo (Gundam Meister 874) rebuilt the Second generation Gundams?
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 09:58   Link #1813
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker Send a message via Skype™ to GrahamAker
No idea Perses. Thats the only available info as of this moment
Old 2010-03-04, 10:41   Link #1814
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Yeah,its equiped with a Tau Drive too.

Earlier in chapter 8,Beside with his memories back in the 1 Gundam fought Hixar I think,and the latter used the Memento Mori's laser to attack it.

hmmm,not sure but I wonder if Leif is like Allelujah now with 2 personalities now?

And that crossdressing kid is actually Lars previous Innovade child 120 years ago.
Old 2010-03-04, 11:56   Link #1815
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
Quote:
Spoiler for Fon Spaak:

yes!!, he's back & shows you that you don't even need a plot armor to survive a direct bomb explosion!!
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 14:36   Link #1816
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Wait now I'm really confused....The Trans-Am effects of the 00 Raiser can be felt, regardless of distance? That's a little insane if you ask me, and now other people are awakening as Innovators due to that?

So...in a nut shell....the TA Burst Wave caused people to Innovate even thought it was roughly 200 thousand miles away from Earth? Is that what you're telling me?

I am so freakin lost. Another thing, the ESF has Trans-Am MS? I thought that was just the Susanowo, not all of the MS the ESF has. Oh please say it ain't so...I don't wanna see Trans-AM GN-XIVs all over the place...
The Sun is running through millions of neutrinos through us as we speak,it just doesnt affect us nor do you see any of them at all.If you can get something that does affect you......and run through you a very far range,then it can affect you even if you cant see it.

Susanowo and Masurao......are mobile suits..>__>.....lol,it sort of counts.

But the the importing to note is that they have the technology,so yes they can easily make as many of Trans-Am Ms as they would want to.

Trans-Am thing,there are thing we dont know but it makes sort of make sense,though not completely.

I mean,Trans-Am seems accelerate the GN Particles into a state where they can cause Innovation,however I dont think Ian elaborated on the actual rate of effectiveness.But the GN Particles can be accelerated fast enough,they can have an infinite range in total,they're not going to slow down or anything.[Physics not so good,but I think they can have an infinite range one you direct them somewhere and maybe in Ta state they can Innovate]

But the rate of Innovation may not necessarily be that simple.It should in theory be subject still to number of particles,since we have indeed confirmed that the particles do seem to cause it.Which means we can reasonably guess that the no of particles come into contact with a certain human will affect the overall rate of Innovation Progress;put it simply the more TA GNP you get hit with the more your Innovation Progress you get.

Its still possible that the TA Particle's Innovation effectiveness is reduced as they travel though;so even if the range of getting someone to get a net positive Innovation Progress is infinite the magnitude of increasing that Innovation Progress may not necessarily be so.I think its possible that the magnitude of Innovation Progress that a GNP gives may be inversely proportional[well,maybe not proportional but maybe just inverse?] to the range its traveled.So it may be possible to Innovate someone far away,since you can get somebody's Innovation to progress but.....perhaps its not so easy because of the little magnitude thing that I theorized.However,if the rate of effectiveness reduction per range is important as well,since you can have one that reduces its effectiveness very little over along range;which if good enough means that its possible to have little to 0 reduction in Innovation Effectiveness a [relative to us anyways]big place like Earth.

If the reduction of effect over range thing is true [and have a high rate of reduction of effectiveness],then it may explain why Setsuna who sits in the center of 00 during Trans-Am gets to Innovate more than everybody else,because he sits at around point blank of the particles total travel range.If thats not the case,its also possible that the further you are from the source of particles,the less likely particles will hit you,which directly affects how much you may Innovate [IE,get hit by 10 particles make you Innovate by 10;get hit by 5 and you Innovate by 5]

Billy did say something about QBW potential or whatever;so its possible that different individuals have different biological effectiveness to react to it;even if its possible for all humans to do it.I even theorized once about the bullet hit by Ali to even further helped accelerate the Innovation by Setsuna due to the trauma it causes him not to mention the mental reconstruction he undergoes which may play a part too. [Well,CA said it first, and I agreed with him].

Quote:
So how come no one aboard the Ptolemaios Innovated? If the effects are the same everywhere, and people on Earth are Innovating, why not them?
Like I theorized above,the effectiveness can still be reduces the further the particles travel;even if they still give you a net effect so even if its theoretically possible doesn't mean it practically is.We also have to take into account no of particles,since we have indeed confirmed its the particles that does is.If accelerated particles each contribute a bit towards Innovation.than the more you have it the more faster you Innovate.

For example,if your 100KM away from Trans-Am and the GN Drive releases 100 GNP,doesnt mean all of them are going to hit you,maybe I'll just simply put 5,that will Innovate you by a bit but far from 100 particles passing you.

But if you sit right next to the Drive,there's a good chance you'll get exposed to all of them or most of them,so you'll get the the effect 100 particles give you,so that may explain Setsuna.

And then there's the QBW biological potential factor too,like that thing Billy said in the trailer,so individuals may react differently.

And I guess there's also the unknown factor of stuff we dont know.

Oh,latest 00N............mike probably cant help us because of her upcoming thingy.

I loled for 10 mins at the last picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless
Spoiler for WARNING GIANT HORIZONTAL LINE OF BIG PICTURES:

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-03-04 at 14:58.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 09:00   Link #1817
solidvanz
Special Operative

Send a message via Yahoo to solidvanz
Gundam 00P Novel End of March Release

According to Gundam Dot Info, the official side story of "Gundam Double O", "Gundam 00P" will be released in two novels by the end of this month.

Compilation of the separate chapters serialized in Dengeki Hobby. Published by Kadokawa Publication. Written by Tomohiro Chiba (千葉智宏), who is the writer for "SEED Astray", "SEED Delta Astray", "SEED Frame Astray" and a few other side stories of "Gundam SEED". Illustration is done by Kanetake Ebikawa and Taraku Uon (羽音たらく).

March 31st release, 924 Yen each (inclusive of tax).

Image and information is from Gundam Dot Info.

Gundam Weapons Gundam 00V End of March Release

Hobby Japan announces the release of "Gundam Weapons - Gundam 00V"

Supervised by Seiji Mizushima, the director of "Gundam 00", this book is a compilation of 22 volumes of "Gundam 00V" mecha setting and Gunpla samples featured in previous issues of Hobby Japan. Certain new units are also announced in this book.

Mechanical design works featured are from Kanetake Ebikawa (Gundam Exia etc), Takayuki Yanase (Gundam Kyrios, Dynames etc), Kenji Teraoka (Tieren etc), Hitoshi Fukuchi (Hellion etc), Naohiro Washio (Gundam Thrones etc), Kunio Okawara (O Gundam).

240 pages. March 31st release, 2,500 Yen (inclusive of tax).

Image is from Moeyo.

Credit: ngeekhiong

Last edited by solidvanz; 2010-03-15 at 09:43.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 13:58   Link #1818
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

A book all about the weapons seen in 00V?

I'll take 10!
Old 2010-03-16, 05:32   Link #1819
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

If only we had our resident translator,we could derive some pretty good info,possibly.

But maybe Good Haro would work on it.Maybe.Of course we need someone to buy it first and I guess its not really fair to rely on Homeless all the time.
Old 2010-03-16, 13:52   Link #1820
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Considering the 00V compilation book has finally become a reality, I can add that back onto the list of projects for us.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote