AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-04-20, 02:44   Link #1961
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Rising Dragon just said the chapter the boxart is from hasn't been released yet....
And I'm saying something different, what do you think I'm inferring?

The Japanese chapter is out as far as I know, if your referring to any English releases.....then no, we're far away from that.

Quote:
I saw that too, which kinda left me confused as to why no one was talking about it.

When does the chapter release?
00I in Japanese is released monthly, as so does 00N and 00V Senki.

Usually because we rely on text summary translations. There's been so many times where a japanese 00I or 00N is released and we dont talk about it here. Sometimes I post whatever info source that I can find too and it doesn't get much response. [not that I blame us, sometimes 00I and 00N can get rather boring]

Now that mike has left the community to focus on her other project, translations are going to be even harder to come by.

Just asking, have you all saw the pic where 1 Gundam was attacked by Memento Mori on Earth? A beam summoned by Hixar no less, that was a few months ago chapter.
Old 2010-04-20, 02:59   Link #1962
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
And I'm saying something different, what do you think I'm inferring?

The Japanese chapter is out as far as I know, if your referring to any English releases.....then no, we're far away from that.

00I in Japanese is released monthly, as so does 00N and 00V Senki.

Usually because we rely on text summary translations. There's been so many times where a japanese 00I or 00N is released and we dont talk about it here. Sometimes I post whatever info source that I can find too and it doesn't get much response. [not that I blame us, sometimes 00I and 00N can get rather boring]

Now that mike has left the community to focus on her other project, translations are going to be even harder to come by.

Just asking, have you all saw the pic where 1 Gundam was attacked by Memento Mori on Earth? A beam summoned by Hixar no less, that was a few months ago chapter.
Nope, never saw it. I vaguely remember someone saying that an Innovade in the side storires used his QBW to use MM, but I never saw a picture.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 03:45   Link #1963
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

yeah i think it was also said that I gundam used GN feather to block the momento mori attack?????
Old 2010-04-20, 04:03   Link #1964
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
yeah i think it was also said that I gundam used GN feather to block the momento mori attack?????
I had heard that too. But, was it the GN Feather like on the 0 Gundam? Or just a giant flux of GN Particles, similar to the 00's first activation?
Old 2010-04-20, 04:08   Link #1965
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
I had heard that too. But, was it the GN Feather like on the 0 Gundam? Or just a giant flux of GN Particles, similar to the 00's first activation?
From what I remember Homeless said on Zook's forums, he didnt block it with the GN Feather [like described by Kouryakukan].

1 Gundam did the GN Feather later as a pose of some sort but it didnt use it to block MM's shot.

Regarding the Astraea box pic, this is the pic in question I believe:

Spoiler for Fon is Fon:

Just while we're close to the topic, Homeless just pointed out that this Astraea Type F was made out of the Black Astraea that the Innovades used, described in the Gundam 00V Weapons book chart that she scanned. So thats some food for thought.

Sometime in the last few chapters also, Fon brought back that "my Veda" issue again just like he said he would create his own at the end of 00F. So I wonder what's he doing with "his Veda" or how powerful is it.

[Might as well try to generate discussion while people are paying attention, right?]
Old 2010-04-20, 04:23   Link #1966
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

i find this whole " fon building his own veda" thing kind of lame.
Old 2010-04-20, 06:11   Link #1967
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
While i find " fon building his own veda" is rather interesting. I wonder where would he find all those information e.t.c to build a "new Veda". It would be incredible if Fon actually made a "mobile & smaller" version of Veda.....
Old 2010-04-20, 15:48   Link #1968
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
i find this whole " fon building his own veda" thing kind of lame.
Its actually not that impossible, considering that they are already multiple Veda cores out there already in the main Veda network.

I'm not that familiar with the final 00F chapter, where Fon actually went into on of the Veda cores on the moon and even confronted Ribbons there, so I wonder if he took anything that may have helped.

Regardless, Fon does appear to be very resourceful. He already has a few Gundams under his control alone, that he made from the "Black" version the Innovade used. Even got it well armed, as we know the new Astraea F will have Kyrios's handheld missle launcher and Dynames's pistols with him in addition to the GN Hammer.

But, do take note that this is 00I, it always have been over the line as its the same guy who made 00F.

*points to trap girl and Hixar summoning MM shot from the sky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
While i find " fon building his own veda" is rather interesting. I wonder where would he find all those information e.t.c to build a "new Veda". It would be incredible if Fon actually made a "mobile & smaller" version of Veda.....
Data from Veda usually is "accumulated", basically the Veda networks basically just accumulates useful data from all networks across the world and make this huge amount of data accesible to its priviliaged users, in addition to the users can store their own data. <i>[which obviously a must have for any half decent computer system]</i>

Kinda like a Local Private Server Network...........just one that connects to most networks on Earth. I'm sure all those secret research data by CERN is very useful in developing new technology.

Dunno how the hell this Veda of his is going to work, but I guess a Veda may have powerful processing power and network access could theoretically just do the same thing the larger Veda network can, just on a smaller scale. Its still sounds pretty useful nonetheless. But really we can only guess at this point.
Old 2010-04-20, 17:42   Link #1969
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Strange how the Astraea Type F is taking on like several GN-XIIIs...and winning.
Old 2010-04-20, 19:41   Link #1970
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Remember though that the Astrea type F is a generational upgrade over the regular Astrea. Much like the R2 was a generational upgrade (a 3rd gen suit using 4th gen tech). The Astrea type F is a second gen base (I don't know enough about it to know if it's the same Astrea from 00P/F or a newer rebuild) with 3rd gen tech, and the Hammer, which looks 4th gen (are those spikes made from condenser material?). Lastly Setsuna in the TerminExia was holding his own against one GN-XIII, he lost when the Ahead joined the fight. So Fon in a suit far superior to the R1 beating several GN-XIIIs seems plausible.

One more thing, is he fighting A-laws or regular Federation forces? If the latter, remember, they aren't "elite" like the A-laws.
Old 2010-04-20, 21:01   Link #1971
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Let us not forget that Fon was, like Setsuna, trained by Ali Al-Saachez.
Old 2010-04-20, 21:32   Link #1972
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

I assume the Astraea is using a GN Drive Tau? Couldn't possibly be using a real GN Drive, right? Since taking on GN-XIIIs, it'd have to be set around Season 2, and the 0 Gundam's GN Drive is on the 00. So...what's it using?
Old 2010-04-20, 21:43   Link #1973
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Any GN-Drive machine you see in 00I that isn't one of the 4th Generation Gundams should automatically make you think its using a GN-Drive[T]. Its kind of a given at this point.
Old 2010-04-20, 21:53   Link #1974
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Well, at least someone gets the picture in Celestial Being.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-04-20 at 22:15.
Old 2010-04-21, 11:13   Link #1975
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Data from Veda usually is "accumulated", basically the Veda networks basically just accumulates useful data from all networks across the world and make this huge amount of data accesible to its priviliaged users, in addition to the users can store their own data. <i>[which obviously a must have for any half decent computer system]</i>

Kinda like a Local Private Server Network...........just one that connects to most networks on Earth. I'm sure all those secret research data by CERN is very useful in developing new technology.

Dunno how the hell this Veda of his is going to work, but I guess a Veda may have powerful processing power and network access could theoretically just do the same thing the larger Veda network can, just on a smaller scale. Its still sounds pretty useful nonetheless. But really we can only guess at this point.
Hmm...considering Fon can access Veda with his meister clearance, I think he can replicate some of Veda system with the help of Hanayo. I can only wonder if his nano machines play a bit factor on accessing & creating a new Veda. I guess his "veda" could be in the Euclides support craft.

@GN0010 Nosferatu

Err...I think it might use a pseudo drive considering "Fon roared laughing inside the space ship after having set the pseudo GN Drive into the Gundam that he stole from the battle with Innovators".
Old 2010-04-21, 11:42   Link #1976
randus

I can somewhat imagine Fon going about ripping out his enemies' GN Drive now. XD
Old 2010-04-21, 13:59   Link #1977
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Strange how the Astraea Type F is taking on like several GN-XIIIs...and winning.
Well, it is heavily armed.

In fact, I think we can almost nickname this Astraea Type F GNHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
Remember though that the Astrea type F is a generational upgrade over the regular Astrea. Much like the R2 was a generational upgrade (a 3rd gen suit using 4th gen tech). The Astrea type F is a second gen base (I don't know enough about it to know if it's the same Astrea from 00P/F or a newer rebuild) with 3rd gen tech, and the Hammer, which looks 4th gen (are those spikes made from condenser material?). Lastly Setsuna in the TerminExia was holding his own against one GN-XIII, he lost when the Ahead joined the fight. So Fon in a suit far superior to the R1 beating several GN-XIIIs seems plausible.

One more thing, is he fighting A-laws or regular Federation forces? If the latter, remember, they aren't "elite" like the A-laws.
-Exia R2 is designated as a 3rd Generation Gundam [in 2nd mechanics text developement chart], not even 3.5 like the non-00 S2 Gundams. This would go for Astraea as well.

-Having said that, older MS can always be upgraded with newer tech to make them more, well "relevant". Its probably not as advanced as say 3.5 Gundams or even the 3rd Gundam in technology but I guess this is one of those improvements.

Its also quite possible that power is not directly related to technological improvements, and sometimes you can improve a mech's with more advance weapons but having it still be considered "un-advanced". Kinda like the R2, which is more advanced than Exia but not to be considered a 3.5 but this upgrade that it has may increased its power more than its "tech advancement"

[Basically, I'm trying to promote an idea of technological advancement amount not directly proportional to power increase amount, at least not in any "upgrades of older mechs" cases. Zabanya and Harute from the Movie Gundams for example was mentioned to will have limited technological progression due to them reusing frames but will have much more firepower due to their new weapons]

For example, the Sadalsuud F2 not only has defensive capabilities [the original had 0 defensive armor whatsoever according to its profile], it has a sniper rifle and a mini GN Field generator too, also missing from the original.

-Oh, and this Astraea F is made out of the Innovade's Black Astraea. That would explain why its not F2 anymore. Cant say much about any potential upgrades due to this though, since we do not know whether they initially came more advanced or not.

Quote:
Well, at least someone gets the picture in Celestial Being.
Well, Fon left CB in the end of 00F I believe and I don't think his technically part of the organization. He didn't even get his Gundams from CB, their from the Innovades.

But Fon is Fon, I dont think he would have this problem anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Hmm...considering Fon can access Veda with his meister clearance, I think he can replicate some of Veda system with the help of Hanayo. I can only wonder if his nano machines play a bit factor on accessing & creating a new Veda. I guess his "veda" could be in the Euclides support craft.

@GN0010 Nosferatu

Err...I think it might use a pseudo drive considering "Fon roared laughing inside the space ship after having set the pseudo GN Drive into the Gundam that he stole from the battle with Innovators".
That depends, the system trap access clearance available due to this is quite limited, I dont think CB could have gotten much complex data acess. Low level functions yes, but I dont think much more than that.

Otherwise, their mechs would have already been of a higher tech level than the Innovators but their not.
Old 2010-04-21, 16:18   Link #1978
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Heh it's funny, The Type F uses a GN Drive Tau, but on the model kit box art, the beams are pink.
Old 2010-04-21, 21:02   Link #1979
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Heh it's funny, The Type F uses a GN Drive Tau, but on the model kit box art, the beams are pink.
Why can't it be pink?
I believe beam's color depend on the weapon, not power input.
Old 2010-04-21, 21:08   Link #1980
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Also, he could have tuned the GN Drive[T] to produce the same kind of GN particles as a real GN Drive. It would be stronger, but at the cost of a much shorter running time.