AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-25, 01:38   Link #1
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Trouble downloading Naruto

Ill start to download naruto but then after about 20 mins go by my comp will have periods of freezing and then when it unfeezes the connection just keeps dropping until i have no connection on my whole comp whatsoever and then i have to restart and do the same process. Is there any way i can fix this problem?

AMD Athlon xp 3200+
Chaintech motherboard 400mh fsb Nvidia Nforce
Radeon 9700 pro graphics card
Corsair XMS pc 2700 512 mb RAM
80 gb hard drive
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 04:10   Link #2
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

Try this thread http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5026you probably have the same problem. If your lame the anser is "conveyance probleme" for me was a rooter could be USB port. It is certainly hardware if this problem applies to you. Your only option is to test your material. good luck.

Edit: the 20minutes before crash is the reason why I associated your problem with this
Old 2004-01-25, 13:25   Link #3
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Well my computer doesn't crash really. It just freezes for periods and then i can move the mouse around and watch the connection drop. Then it will freeze and then unfreeze and i can watch the connection drop again. I only have to reset the computer because ill lose all connection.
Old 2004-01-25, 13:29   Link #4
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

It also depends on what im dowloading. If im downloading other things at suprnova.org it won't freeze up and only once in a while ill lose connection. Only with Naruto does my comp freeze and i eventually lose all my connection.
Old 2004-01-25, 18:33   Link #5
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

If your using Bit-torrent to download your Naruto thats certainly your problem becose BT uses diffrent port than the other programs like KazZa whose a diffrent kind of Peer to peer than BT. So..Is your connection through a rooter or do you have a Firewall installed? Are got cable or DSL ?
Old 2004-01-25, 22:23   Link #6
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

I am using bit torrent and i have cable connection. My fam has 3 computers so we use a HUB to connect to the cable modem which of course connects to the internet.