AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-06, 09:34   Link #741
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^ Ok, it would be good to change the title of that thread so we manga readers in the mean time can discus any future things about the rinnegan and it's powers there...
Spoiler for manga:

When I found that thread I though the thread was more focused on Pain (Nagato).
And when anime reaches the certain point in manga you or someone else can make this request into a thread, of course only after I or someone else edited the OP with 'spoiler tags'. That is you decide to create that kind of thread at all.
Old 2010-11-06, 09:42   Link #742
james0246

^Any of the Madara/Tobi threads can be used to discuss his recent revelations.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 09:49   Link #743
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-11-06, 10:27   Link #744
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
^
Spoiler for manga:
I don't really see any reason to. For example, we never started a thread for Sasuke's specific MS abilities (whatever they may be), or Kakashi's MS ability, instead we used known Sasuke or Kakashi threads, or used the various MS threads (etc), so why should we start a thread for Madara's various abilities when there are already Madara threads that can be used?

Spoiler for manga spoilers...:
Old 2010-11-21, 14:51   Link #745
Ulquiorra
Espada

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-11-21, 15:04   Link #746
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Yeah, I can see some discussion concerning that topic. Write me up and OP and I'll start your thread for you.
Old 2010-11-21, 20:33   Link #747
Ulquiorra
Espada

Spoiler for OP:
Old 2010-11-21, 20:55   Link #748
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Spoiler for OP:
Done. I don't like the thread title though. We need something that won't spoil the anime-only viewers.
Old 2010-11-23, 20:08   Link #749
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Spoiler for new thread:
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 22:27   Link #750
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Spoiler for new thread:
Old 2010-11-24, 17:11   Link #751
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
:/, those shouldve been deleted or something, no recent activity in 6 years
Old 2010-11-24, 17:14   Link #752
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
:/, those shouldve been deleted or something, no recent activity in 6 years
Well now you can completely take them over and reshape them as you see fit. Hell, I'll even change the titles a little just for you .
Old 2010-11-24, 19:02   Link #753
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Well now you can completely take them over and reshape them as you see fit. Hell, I'll even change the titles a little just for you .
tehe you really are god, james
Old 2010-12-05, 02:21   Link #754
twkiwilee

New Thread Topic:

Please Use you personal experiences, your reasoning, your culture, and your personality to back up the pairing(s) you favor.

Details: This is basically a thread for shippings fans to share their progess of liking a pairing.. of course the why and how part do overlap but the "how" part does NOT include any shipping wars... By sharing our reasons, we can actually figure out the kind of person each one of us is and our personality, experiences, and culture.

For this thread, instead of trying to dig up "proof" from the manga... i would like shipping fans to use life experiences as well as (maybe) some reasons from the manga.. For example: one fan may say, hinata and naruto's relationship or sakura's and naruto's relationship is similar to my current relationship.. then use some "evidences" from the manga and connect to real evidences or experiences. Or another fan might say sakura's love devotion is shocking.. and then use his personal preference and his personality to back up.. like "i value devotion in a relationship or in any relationship..." and he may even talk about his devotion to work or school.. or family.. ect..

It's a thread to let all shipping fans to get closer and know one another

Others might say this thread is pointless because it doesn't go with the manga. But i think by going with the manga it's more pointless, because the pairing you ship might not actually happen even though you've used "evidences" from the manga..

This thread is kind of hard to write, because it does requires some thought process: such as, how your personality, experiences, culture, and reasoning connect with the pairing you choose.

The major goal of this thread is to see if your personality, life experiences, and culture have any impact on your preferred pairings.

I know that in the shipping thread some people already used some life experiences to back up.. but this thread.. is specific.. to actually only use life experiences... culture, your personality...your preference... to back up your pairings not just "evidences" from the manga that other shippings fans can refute.
twkiwilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 03:00   Link #755
james0246

^If you gear the thread toward the non-standard couples (so no HinataxNaruto, SasukexSakura, NarutoxSakura), then I could see a reason for the thread (though, it will have nothing to do with actual canon knowledge, and ultimately be for fanfiction pairings only). (I say non-standard only due to the fact that the various other relationship threads are more than adequate for discussing what you wish to discuss about the main characters.)

edit: Never mind, I had forgotten the [Manga] Official Romance in Naruto thread, where you can do exactly as you describe above...
Old 2010-12-05, 18:48   Link #756
twkiwilee

Quote:
^If you gear the thread toward the non-standard couples (so no HinataxNaruto, SasukexSakura, NarutoxSakura), then I could see a reason for the thread (though, it will have nothing to do with actual canon knowledge, and ultimately be for fanfiction pairings only). (I say non-standard only due to the fact that the various other relationship threads are more than adequate for discussing what you wish to discuss about the main characters.)

edit: Never mind, I had forgotten the [Manga] Official Romance in Naruto thread, where you can do exactly as you describe above...
It's not really what i have in mind. That thread is leaning towards the possibility of romance in naruto.

Mine is based on the fact that fans do have a pairing in mind and then they can share the first time they fell for that pairing.. etc. I don't see why it has to be nonstandard couple because it's not the possibility of those potential canon couple that we are arguing about, we are sharing the first time or the process that a shipping fan like a certain pairing. It's not a thread about whether a pairing's canon or not.

Is it really similar to that romance thread? because the details that fans provided doesn't really say much about the fans' personality or character..

Maybe, should I give you a sample of what I'm talking about?

again my topic:

Please Use you personal experiences, your reasoning, your culture, and your personality to back up the pairing(s) you favor.

This also includes the process that you ended up liking a certain pairing and how you came to like this pairing. This is not a thread to argue about any potential pairing in the actual Naruto manga.
Old 2010-12-06, 11:00   Link #757
james0246

^I don't seem to find a pre-existing thread that meets your requirements, so Okay. Just give a detailed OP (opening post) along with a proper thread title (I assume you do not want the [Manga] suffix?), and I'll make the thread (please over-emphasize key points since the topic is a little confusing - provide examples ("I met a person just like Character Y, and I loved them, so since Character B is so much like me, I think they would like Character Y"), etc).
Old 2010-12-06, 12:37   Link #758
Animeblue

Can we get a thread made for the Rock Lee spin off(Rock Lee's Spring Time of Youth)
Animeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 13:19   Link #759
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animeblue View Post
Can we get a thread made for the Rock Lee spin off(Rock Lee's Spring Time of Youth)
The thread has already been made...in the General Manga sub-forum .

I should probably move it...
Old 2010-12-10, 03:47   Link #760
twkiwilee

Quote:
^I don't seem to find a pre-existing thread that meets your requirements, so Okay. Just give a detailed OP (opening post) along with a proper thread title (I assume you do not want the [Manga] suffix?), and I'll make the thread (please over-emphasize key points since the topic is a little confusing - provide examples ("I met a person just like Character Y, and I loved them, so since Character B is so much like me, I think they would like Character Y"), etc).
Alright! thank you!! i'll write one as soon as my finals' are over.. and that's tomorrow!

Sorry, i couldnt reply earlier.. it is finals week for me ><!

Tags
request, requests