AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-11-03, 05:17   Link #881
azul120

Good points.

On the topic of Dirge of Daedalus, here's my idea of a moment between Lelouch and Euphemia, along with possibly a few others after a long day:

Spoiler for potentially massive lovey-doviness within:

I really went at it, lol. More of a mid-episode picture drama type deal. See if you can spot the shoutouts. And the lack of Nunnally and Cornelia would subject to change depending on their circumstances. And I wasn't too sure of what to do with Suzaku for the most part. Or heck, movement blocking for the most part for the characters.

Last edited by azul120; 2009-11-03 at 12:37.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 02:29   Link #882
GundamFan0083

Turn Twenty One: Sisters is up for Code Geass: Dirge of Daedalus.

In this Chapter: Sthenno breaks out the big guns to prove the Sicilian proverb of "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is more than just an expression, Kaguya reafirms her love for Zero, Lelouch gets smacked (again), Athena explains to Nunnally that "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen," Tohdoh and Chiba learn why Folds should NOT be executed near a city, C.C. meets the pizza of her dreams, Medusa confesses her desire for Lelouch, and a new Alliance begins to blossom on the bridge of the Ikaruga.

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...d=47809&page=5
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 23:33   Link #883
Zero12591

Fanfiction Challenge

In honor of the holiday season, I have a challenge for all you fanfic writers out there: Write a Code Geass version of "A Christmas Carol" with Lelouch as Scrooge.
I'd do it myself, but I probably won't get it done before Christmas.

Last edited by Zero12591; 2009-11-11 at 15:58.
Zero12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 23:40   Link #884
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero12591 View Post
In honor of the holiday season, I have a challenge for all you fanfic writers out there: Write a Code Geass of "A Christmas Carol" with Lelouch as Scrooge.
I'd do it myself, but I probably won't get it done before Christmas.
Hmm, an interesting proposition. I'll give it some thought.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 01:14   Link #885
azul120

I think Charles would work better. He's even more Narm-licious.
Old 2009-11-16, 02:16   Link #886
GundamFan0083

Time for DoD to get all esoteric and serious.

Turn Twenty Two: Apollyon is up for Code Geass: Dirge of Daedalus.

In this Chapter:

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter."

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...d=47809&page=6

There's a reason I chose that passage.
Old 2009-11-16, 02:21   Link #887
azul120

Wow. That's a mouthful right there. Was a little worried you wouldn't finish this weekend. Off I go to read this new chapter!
Old 2009-11-16, 03:06   Link #888
GundamFan0083

That makes two of us.
I was worried I wouldn't finish the Chapter either.
Been real busy.
Hopefully I'll have Turn 23 done by this coming Sunday.
Old 2009-11-16, 03:12   Link #889
azul120

Haha. Good to hear. Something to look forward to through every sometimes arduous week.
Old 2009-11-16, 03:23   Link #890
GundamFan0083

I hear that.
Old 2009-11-18, 01:52   Link #891
azul120

Reread Turn 21 for the Australia scene, and it looks like a setup on Schneizel's part, if the UFN pilots from the base really were Geassed.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the series concluded with a shojo-type happy ending. Not that would be the worst thing in the world, given the trauma quotient of the actual series.

By the way, ever thought of including Nonnette?
Old 2009-11-18, 02:14   Link #892
stardrago

I was wondering if someone could do a crossover with Seven Star Fighting God GuyFerd
When Lelouch was being transported to the emperor, V.V. decided to iintervine and had him being experimented becoming augmented but during those times when he was infected with a parasite he becomes Guy-Nex; he looks like Guyferd but the red parts are replaced with dark gray/blue and his chest would be like Ultraman Nexus but having the Geass symbol on it.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 03:13   Link #893
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Reread Turn 21 for the Australia scene, and it looks like a setup on Schneizel's part, if the UFN pilots from the base really were Geassed.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the series concluded with a shojo-type happy ending. Not that would be the worst thing in the world, given the trauma quotient of the actual series.

By the way, ever thought of including Nonnette?
No time left in this "season" for Nonette to make an appearence.

I can't commit to a sequel for my fanfiction yet because I have too many other things on my plate in Real Life.

However, I am writing a very basic outline for the sequel that I would like to do.
Most of the next series takes place in space throughout the Earth's solar system.

The sequel (if I can get to writing it) will be called Code Geass: Alpha and Omega and is similar to Gundam 0083: The last blitz of Zeon/Stardust Memory combined with Zeta Gundam and a dash of Gundam 00 (hey CG is a Sunrise show so I just can't help myself ).

*I'm going to pull a Taniguichi on this*
The ending for Dirge of Daedalus is left up to the reader to decide whether it is a good ending or a bad one, but it has a clear and definite end (with cliffhanger).

Also, I should add the Apollyon here for anybody reading DOD at fanfiction.net so you can see what the top of the Apollyon looks like.

Spoiler for Apollyon in Gantry of Tartarus:
Old 2009-11-18, 03:17   Link #894
azul120

I sense a casualty in the near future, in which case I hope won't be Euphie again. Or heck, Nunnally, Kaguya or anyone like them. One Gwen Stacy (namely Shirley) is already plenty.
Old 2009-11-18, 03:20   Link #895
GundamFan0083

Hmmmmm...could be one in the next chapter.
Old 2009-11-18, 03:24   Link #896
azul120

In other words, the Wham Episode. Episode 23 of the first season of the original was Euphie's death. Talk about your fearful symmetry.

One random pointless question: did you ever consider shipping Jeremiah and Sayoko?
Old 2009-11-18, 18:21   Link #897
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Hmmmmm...could be one in the next chapter.
followed by Gurren being Destroyed by NINE BALL, WUahahah!
Old 2009-11-18, 21:27   Link #898
azul120

Heh heh heh.

Personally I think it would be funny if there were some Gurren Lagann shoutouts here. "Who the hell do you think we are?", indeed.
Old 2009-11-20, 01:49   Link #899
GundamFan0083

Turn Twenty Three: Abbadon is up for Code Geass: Dirge of Daedalus.

In this Chapter:

All hell breaks loose as the Black Knights and Schneizel's forces fight a duel to the death over Gambier Island, but hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as one of the Britannian brothers will learn in this chapter

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...d=47809&page=6
Old 2009-11-20, 08:40   Link #900
Kallen4life

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5468071/...Eden_Vital_War

AWESOME, simply fantastic CG ff with heavy FSN elements .. C.C is Zero ! Kallen is Rider (now there's a wet fantasy) ! .. and if i'm not mistaken it's Lelouch/Milly (with a little Lelouch/C.C) and .. Kallen/Euphie Oo
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion