AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-10, 21:07   Link #81
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 24
There are no limits regarding Cosmospheres in Ar Tonelico 1, you can go to the deepest level of all Reyvateil's Cosmopshere regardless which girl's story route you're taking. The actual way to choose the story path you want to follow is through specific dialogue choices during the game.
__________________
Tamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 22:36   Link #82
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
I have question..

In AT2, the girl you don't pick.. You can only do her cosmosphere to Lv5.

Is there a limit in AT1? I am currently doing Misha's Lv5 cosmosphere and is still in Phase 1. What I am trying to ask is if I finish her Lv5 cosmosphere and proceed to Lv6, does it automatically make it Misha's route?
The poster before me is correct, you can go to lvl E regardless of path. Which is peachy keen. Trust me, you will never regret taking Misha's route, but its hard to go another route after doing hers cause you end up so attached to her, you just wanna hold her and protect her, at least i did, lol
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 03:45   Link #83
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
In Ar Tonelico 2 between girls has more conversation than Ar Tonelico 1. Luca and Cloche always fighting
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 04:01   Link #84
Shadow Kira01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PMB Headquarters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
In Ar Tonelico 2 between girls has more conversation than Ar Tonelico 1. Luca and Cloche always fighting
That seems to be case; it is kind of like the something between Misha and Krusche.

Spoiler:
__________________
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 13:51   Link #85
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
That seems to be case; it is kind of like the something between Misha and Krusche.

Spoiler:
Didn't you get the feeling that she likes Linar too? XP
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 15:22   Link #86
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
I agree with Shadow Kira01 and HayashiTakara.
Wew Ar Tonelico(both series) is harem.
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 17:04   Link #87
Dorfl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
I didn't get that feeling about Krusche, no. I expected to, but I didn't.
__________________
Dorfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 17:42   Link #88
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
I didn't get that feeling about Krusche, no. I expected to, but I didn't.
Really? I did. She just didn't go for it cause Lyner is only interested in Ryvetails lol
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 19:30   Link #89
Shadow Kira01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PMB Headquarters
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Really? I did. She just didn't go for it cause Lyner is only interested in Ryvetails lol
Krusche is like Cynthia in AT2. The CynCro brand was hilarious...
__________________
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:15   Link #90
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
Krusche is like Cynthia in AT2. The CynCro brand was hilarious...
hehe yeah.

Cynthia and especially Kokoa are the best females in the AT2. Kokoa just reminds me too much of Misha XD
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 01:00   Link #91
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I was having trouble finding the game, pre-owned or new yet I was wondering if you could transfer the data from AT1 and bring it over to AT2 or is AT2 almost like a separate story in and of itself?

I happen to find the second opening alright, but not as good as the first opening.
kaname08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 03:54   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaname08 View Post
I was having trouble finding the game, pre-owned or new yet I was wondering if you could transfer the data from AT1 and bring it over to AT2 or is AT2 almost like a separate story in and of itself?

I happen to find the second opening alright, but not as good as the first opening.
nope... AT2 is an alternate universe based around the same premise.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 06:11   Link #93
problemedchild
_
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
nope... AT2 is an alternate universe based around the same premise.
I thought it was the same world, but on a different tower.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 12:13   Link #94
ZeroForever
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: all and none
it's the same world, AT2 occurs a dozen years or so after AT1. It's just the 2nd of the 3 towers which hold the only remaining land masses in the world.

and there is no data transfer option from what i can recall.
__________________
the anti-thesis of myself
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 15:49   Link #95
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
it's the same world, AT2 occurs a dozen years or so after AT1. It's just the 2nd of the 3 towers which hold the only remaining land masses in the world.

and there is no data transfer option from what i can recall.
Nope... the world isn't even called the Wings of Horus anymore. And the tower from the first one doesn't even exist. Everything is different the only thing that stayed the same was Ryvetails.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 16:21   Link #96
Dorfl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
It's the exact same world, and it's only a year since the first game. The first tower is perfectly fine, as is Lyner & his happy harem. I don't know where you people are getting this misinformation from.
__________________
Dorfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 16:38   Link #97
ZeroForever
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: all and none
is it only one year? i thought it was more (less then a dozen but i forgot the specific amount, checking the wikia AT1 one ends in 3771 while AT2 ends in 3774, it's 1 year after AT1 that Jack and others leave to go to the 2nd tower in 3772.)

As for Hayashi... please read up on the backstory of the game universe... there's dozens of hints and even in game cameo scenes from the characters from AT1 in the 2nd game, that specificly state that there in the same universe.
__________________
the anti-thesis of myself
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 16:47   Link #98
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I'm going off what I know from the first game. That there's only one wing of horus left. Where did this new land came from then? As for cameo's its only in the cosmos sphere. That doesn't count.

I suppose I'm not far enough in AT2 to see the hints. I did remember it saying that it takes place shortly after the first, but nothing about it makes sense.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 00:51   Link #99
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
It's the exact same world, and it's only a year since the first game. The first tower is perfectly fine, as is Lyner & his happy harem. I don't know where you people are getting this misinformation from.
Most of the misinformation comes from the shitty translation AT2 got
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 03:50   Link #100
Dorfl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm going off what I know from the first game. That there's only one wing of horus left. Where did this new land came from then? As for cameo's its only in the cosmos sphere. That doesn't count.
Apart from the tower administrators none of the inhabitants of each world know about the existence of the other worlds. It's possible that AT1 was meant to be a standalone game but with the decision to make a sequel they had to retcon "no other lands" into "other lands but nobody knows." But I seem to recall a mention of two other towers in AT1.

And Shurelia shows up in AT2 not as a cosmosphere cameo but as herself (through the tower interface, but still herself), but obviously you haven't gotten that far yet.
__________________
Dorfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.