2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.43%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-12-01, 23:46   Link #101
Alice16uy
Alice16uy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
What's up with the Gundam Meisters and duality? First it's Tieria with male and female appearance, and then Allelujah has split personality, and now Lockon has an identical twin? What's next? Setsuna has a clone?
Setsuna's clone would be Ritsuka (Loveless). Duality is an interesting concept. I would like to see where the director would like to take us with this.

Quote:
He might just be a younger brother or something, not necessarily a twin.
They look 100% alike. I can't see where they differ.

Just watched the episode. My fav. episode so far
Alice16uy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 01:05   Link #102
Bocca
Banned

I smell a bait & switch from the twin
Bocca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 01:19   Link #103
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
What's up with the Gundam Meisters and duality? First it's Tieria with male and female appearance, and then Allelujah has split personality, and now Lockon has an identical twin? What's next? Setsuna has a clone?
Maybe that's why it is called Double 0 .
Old 2007-12-02, 02:35   Link #104
Sol Falling

iunno, the chin just seemed a bit shorter to me. Although the identical haircuts is suspicious. On the other hand, he could also be a clone, like was suggested for Setsuna above, instead.

Sorry, twins just conjure in my mind images of soap operas or something.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 02:37   Link #105
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
iunno, the chin just seemed a bit shorter to me. Although the identical haircuts is suspicious. On the other hand, he could also be a clone, like was suggested for Setsuna above, instead.

Sorry, twins just conjure in my mind images of soap operas or something.
So? Gundam basically IS soap opera. In space. That is why they call it space opera (well, not really )

I don't mind the twin and I think it can be interesting. Imagine if both of them have to change places or can operate together.

Imagine if Lockon is KILLED. He can be replaced in a complex way with his twin.

I have a feeling something like that (a pilot switch) can happen. Or to do with some espionage which would be perfect with a little-known twin.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 11:34   Link #106
lubczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
So? Gundam basically IS soap opera. In space. That is why they call it space opera (well, not really )

I don't mind the twin and I think it can be interesting. Imagine if both of them have to change places or can operate together.

Imagine if Lockon is KILLED. He can be replaced in a complex way with his twin.

I have a feeling something like that (a pilot switch) can happen. Or to do with some espionage which would be perfect with a little-known twin.
It'd be even funnier if Felt had a romantic relationship with his twin just like she will with Lockon. And the best part is............Lockon's twin is going to die and Felt is going to be heartbroken without ever finding out the truth.
lubczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 14:26   Link #107
monster

I'm glad that Setsuna realized he was needed close to the ship. Some other gundam pilots would've just continued charging into the enemy and left the ship to defend itself or with other ms.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 16:16   Link #108
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
The shot of the other guy looked a bit younger to me. He might just be a younger brother or something, not necessarily a twin.
For all we know the one behind the tree might have been Lockon --- though that all depends if they are twins (maybe clones?), and they'll stick with the same VA.
Old 2007-12-02, 18:14   Link #109
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
oh he could be the mask dude
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 19:09   Link #110
Honey_and_Cleaver

Looks like a great episode!
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 19:57   Link #111
rpgman1

To all of you people who doubt that the last episode had problems, the next one doesn't and it is really picking up steam. I feel sorry for the writer due to time constraints, but anyway this episode rocked. It seems that the HRL takes the initiative to capture Gundams intact compared to the Union and AEU. Allelujah becomes Hallelujah in preview and this is going to be interesting. It was interesting that Lockon and Felt had a connection with each other until Allelujah decided to break up the moment. What a stud! Sestuna and Tieria eating a meal together with silence, that was golden! Let's hope future episodes get more dark and serious!
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 20:28   Link #112
Hydex

Really LOL about the girl who screamed during the fight. That's totally what you get when you put a 15 y.o girl in the command post of a vessel. Um ... I should now suspend my disbelief again.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 20:40   Link #113
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Christina Sierra is actually 22...but she doesn't look like one
Old 2007-12-02, 20:43   Link #114
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP

Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
Really liked this episode, not only do we have an exciting episode where seems CB is in a pinch (and next one looks to be even better with crazy Hallelujah on Kyrios), but we get some development with some of the characters, especially with Felt

Speaking of Felt, I really liked the interaction Lockon and Felt have, and learn a little more of each other, and it helps encourage her to live on. Possible pairing? If so, ill support it (if you throw the age difference out of the window, its not as bad when they get older), and even though Felt is said to be 14 in the website, i really find it hard to believe, but I guess I will.

Freaking epic the Mood breaker when Allelujah comes in, blushing, and apologizing "Its a misunderstanding!!" Major LOL moment

Another great LOL moment was the Saji and Louise scene, when the mother comes back. I find this strange, Louise says to her mother "This is my Boyfriend", and Saji just introduces himself without saying something like "When did become your boyfriend?" At first I was, well did they become somewhat official then, or did I miss something? Then when Louise goes "Your lover is about to be taken!" THEN!!! he goes "Since we did we..." I was going, wait so you got the message the 2nd TIME????? Maybe he thought Boyfriend meant oh im just a friend who's a boy, or since she said Boyfriend in english, he's just really bad at english.

Btw, loved the "Its a misunderstanding Mother!"

"MOTHER???" LOLz!!!

Something also I want to really note out

Is it me, or is there a hint of another possible pairing? Im talking about Allelujah x Chris
The hint im talking about is 19:42, when Chris suddenly as asking "Hurry Back, Allelujah"
Why is she asking for specifically him? Why didn't she say "Hurry back, Allelujah and Tieria?"
Kinda makes me suspicious, but we'll see, maybe im thinking way too much into this
Shadowfox79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 21:08   Link #115
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Christina Sierra is actually 22...but she doesn't look like one
The hell?

Man Gundam 00 character designs are really throwing me off here.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 21:12   Link #116
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Interesting episode.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 21:20   Link #117
W.C.

Wait a minute... 14 years old... parents were Gundam Meisters... could Felt's parents be
Spoiler:
W.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 22:00   Link #118
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfox79 View Post
Really liked this episode, not only do we have an exciting episode where seems CB is in a pinch (and next one looks to be even better with crazy Hallelujah on Kyrios), but we get some development with some of the characters, especially with Felt

Speaking of Felt, I really liked the interaction Lockon and Felt have, and learn a little more of each other, and it helps encourage her to live on. Possible pairing? If so, ill support it (if you throw the age difference out of the window, its not as bad when they get older), and even though Felt is said to be 14 in the website, i really find it hard to believe, but I guess I will.

Freaking epic the Mood breaker when Allelujah comes in, blushing, and apologizing "Its a misunderstanding!!" Major LOL moment

Another great LOL moment was the Saji and Louise scene, when the mother comes back. I find this strange, Louise says to her mother "This is my Boyfriend", and Saji just introduces himself without saying something like "When did become your boyfriend?" At first I was, well did they become somewhat official then, or did I miss something? Then when Louise goes "Your lover is about to be taken!" THEN!!! he goes "Since we did we..." I was going, wait so you got the message the 2nd TIME????? Maybe he thought Boyfriend meant oh im just a friend who's a boy, or since she said Boyfriend in english, he's just really bad at english.

Btw, loved the "Its a misunderstanding Mother!"

"MOTHER???" LOLz!!!

Something also I want to really note out

Is it me, or is there a hint of another possible pairing? Im talking about Allelujah x Chris
The hint im talking about is 19:42, when Chris suddenly as asking "Hurry Back, Allelujah"
Why is she asking for specifically him? Why didn't she say "Hurry back, Allelujah and Tieria?"
Kinda makes me suspicious, but we'll see, maybe im thinking way too much into this
In terms of not saying hurry back Tieria. Let's think about that for a minute, is that the type of person you'd actually expect to come and save you? I'd rely on the guy to shoot me in the back rather then help me out. At least Allelujah is the type of guy you'd expect to come and help out.

All I can say is that guy who relieved Christina from duty is definitely not getting a date now . Tries to help out, gets dropped for not being her type. Then to top it all off he can't pay attention to everything and misses a slightly important thing.

Was a nice moment with Lockon and Felt. Would have to be rough only knowing your parents were dead and died on that day. Letting her in on his past and just being a nice guy. I'll just be tossing the age stuff out the window. Felt being 14 and yet Christina 22 just seems tough to eyeball a person's age anymore.

And the busy life of the normal guy Saji. Oh the delema's he has to deal with. Will he step up and try to keep Louise around? But really good luck to the guy.

Props to Sergei for pulling it all together. Definitely a solid strategy to try and get a hold of some Gundams. We'll see how it all turns out pretty soon.
Old 2007-12-02, 22:34   Link #119
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.C. View Post
Wait a minute... 14 years old... parents were Gundam Meisters... could Felt's parents be
Spoiler:
Chall is still alive
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 22:57   Link #120
X207
Gamyūsa

i sure hope that virtue loses the bulky armor for a more agile form.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote