AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-01-26, 14:17   Link #1
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
What I've been working on

Well, I already posted Chet Landin, who was my first character. This is my third character, and I'm posting it second because that's the order I scanned in. I'll be posting about 5 or 6 pictures total in this thread once I get time, but I gotta go sleding This is just a pencil sketch by the way. I will ink it once i get... well, ink.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4936738/
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-26, 15:37   Link #2
Genesis

Much better than I could draw without a model.. If I would change something the first would be the chin but what do I know about this stuff ^^''.
Overall nice.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-26, 16:37   Link #3
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

Nice!

Maybe there is something to fix with the nose-mouth-chin alignment, chin seems to be bit off... or not, maybe it's just my eyes.

I think when you get that inked it will be very good !
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-26, 16:38   Link #4
Raxial
CG / Color

heading out to get some supplies now
Old 2004-01-26, 17:16   Link #5
noZ
mr. dingdong

Send a message via ICQ to noZ
dont hate me.....but here is my critique:
1. the chin is waay to pointy...chins are rounded, even if the bone structure is sharp.
2.the cheeks are to wide...and then suddenly slope off to become the sharp chin...the cheeks need to be more narrow, also more rounded and not so straight...what i mean is that the lines need to be rounder.
also, the whole face needs to be narower....its to full making her seem fat in proportion with the rest of her....

these things are easy to fix, and for a beginner you are doing very well!! keep it up...learn anatomy.....without it you can still draw but it helps a whole lot!
noZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-26, 19:26   Link #6
Raxial
CG / Color

Ok, this is a second one of Chet Landin I did. I did the first portait sketch of him (in an earlier thread) earlier in the day, and did this one right before I fell asleep in bed. As you can see, I was rather tired. At the time it didn't look so bad, but I don't like it much now. The only thing I can say about it is that it was my first day drawing (like the other Chet picture) and the fact that he is sleeping... well, you can tell I wanted to sleep, lol. If i had taken the time to color this, it'd look like he was laying in grass. And yes, he is laying down.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4942166/

Ok then. I'll just add this to this reply:

Well, this is kinda a second version of Raxial, and he'll kinda be Chet Landin's "side-kick" in a sense. Well, you'll see (I think). This is my first time inking a picture, and I think it looked better as a pencil, oh well. Atleast I might try coloring it sometime. If anyone wants to color it (lol) go ahead. I know, his left arm seems a little big. And his pupils are to be finished in coloring. I suppose I really will finish this with color sometime. Second note: This was my third drawing.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4943017/

Last edited by Raxial; 2004-01-26 at 20:12.
Old 2004-01-26, 22:47   Link #7
Raxial
CG / Color

ok, since my "show" involves guns, I'll be doing a bit of weaponry along with my characters. Here's the rifle I chose for Raxial. It's only a frist drawing of it (if I wanted to get a good copy I would have used a ruler, which I didn't). Anyway, it's a real gun called a TPG-1 from a company called UA (Unique Alpine), which I had never heard of before. Here's the site I used for reference: http://www.snipercentral.com/tpg1.htm. Anyway, here's the gun.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4946084/
Old 2004-01-26, 23:22   Link #8
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
consistency.
that's a problem i find when i'm trying to do a character over and over again.
you seem to have that same problem, it gets easier once you've done the character quite a few times, but just putting it together, it's an issue.
i see one has a narrower chin than the other, and the cheekbones are a bit higher. reference your own pics, whatever it takes.. heh
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-27, 09:47   Link #9
Raxial
CG / Color

heh, why not. Here's a pistol I did a little while ago. It's a USP Compact 45 by HK.