AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-04, 20:06   Link #1
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Glitches and what to do?

I been playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and the game keeps glitching on me. For example when I move forward Link just runs around in a circle and your like what the hell. Or when you skip a scene Link can't move. Its not a controller fault or anything. I checked out the internet and there have been people who have experienced this but they never wrote how they have solved it. How do you prove too Nintendo that the game is glitching on you. I mean, like its glitching on you and you take it over too Nintendo and it works fine. I mean besides the sheer embarrassment how do you prove that it has been glitching on you. I called up Nintendo and they said that we will check the game for you. How do they do that? Please, help.

On and buy the way I though I might start this thread for any glitching within games and how to solve it.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 20:40   Link #2
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
I been playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and the game keeps glitching on me. For example when I move forward Link just runs around in a circle and your like what the hell. Or when you skip a scene Link can't move. Its not a controller fault or anything. I checked out the internet and there have been people who have experienced this but they never wrote how they have solved it. How do you prove too Nintendo that the game is glitching on you. I mean, like its glitching on you and you take it over too Nintendo and it works fine. I mean besides the sheer embarrassment how do you prove that it has been glitching on you. I called up Nintendo and they said that we will check the game for you. How do they do that? Please, help.

On and buy the way I though I might start this thread for any glitching within games and how to solve it.
Maybe they'll come out with a patch or something to fix the problem.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 04:16   Link #3
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Is this on the Wii or the Cube?
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote