AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Old 2008-02-01, 22:50   Link #1001
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
Dont worry. I'm sure it'll be HOT PINK, just for you buddy

Wow, the first guy(who I assume is Knight of One) looks exactly like I imagined him, which is kinda scary, now that I think about it.
Yea cause i'd love all Knightmare Frames to be a a Really Really Bright Hot Pink. I mean come on who wouldn't want a pink Gawain, or Lancelot.

I don't think the first guy is goning to be the Knight of one though he might, but I dunno. I mean there's supposed to be 12 Knights of the Round, of all the Knights that they could show why would they show him, I'm kinda expecting the Knight of one to be knd of mysterious, and he'll emerge later int he series.

.....What if Marianne was the Knight of one I mean she was supposed to be an amazing Knightmare Frame pilot.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 22:54   Link #1002
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Is the purple haired guy wearing shades? That guy has to be in the top three. I like all of them so far. Marianne being the Knight of One would be a great twist, but it would also mean she is siding with the Emperor which means C.C. has been technically betraying Lelouch the entire time.

Another thing to notice as well: They are all standing in that place we always see the Emperor at.

Also, in the backround is the geass symbol except it is blue and I think shaped just a little differently though that may just be because of the scan.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 23:10   Link #1003
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Is the purple haired guy wearing shades? That guy has to be in the top three. I like all of them so far. Marianne being the Knight of One would be a great twist, but it would also mean she is siding with the Emperor which means C.C. has been technically betraying Lelouch the entire time.

Another thing to notice as well: They are all standing in that place we always see the Emperor at.

Also, in the backround is the geass symbol except it is blue and I think shaped just a little differently though that may just be because of the scan.
It doesn't look like the purple-haired guy is wearing shades... I'm thinking it's just the way the light is making the shadows on his face.

The Geass symbol looks the same shape-wise, but, yeah. I entertain myself with the notion that C.C. could possibly the Knight of One. Fuwahahahaha!
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 23:13   Link #1004
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I need a better photo to see for sure. It looks like he could be wearing green shades, but it could just be shadows.

I don't think she would be the Knight of One. She has been in the hands of Britannia for a while now being experimented on. Also her piloting skills aren't world class, though certainly not bad.

Regarding about Marianne earlier, I remember that the expanded conversations in the DS game had Marianne saying to C.C. that they could wait for Lulu to get back and how it was a good thing. I suppose that could mean she exists primarily in the spiritual sense?
Old 2008-02-01, 23:20   Link #1005
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Got image for the new Knight of Round characters off 2ch, which thread would be more appropriate to post... this thread or spoiler thread?
I would think this one since this is more of new info for R2 released than a spoiler, but just to be safe, I'll put it in tags.

Spoiler:
Looks like another bunch of different looking people.
If they just made all of them look like creepy and nasty people, we could gladly wish for them to be killed off, but they add a loli and a guy who doesn't really look like a bad person.

But if they are the enemies of Lelouch, I'll gladly see them off to the guillotine.
Ching-ching-ching, roll-roll-roll <--heads rolling
Unless any of them defect from Britannia... Though I'd expect them to shout 'ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!" until they die...

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 23:21   Link #1006
digi.amuro

That's interesting. What is that conversation refering to (about waiting for Lelouch to get back)?

I wonder if the other knights know about geass/world of c/etc. i mean they are the emperor's personal squad and all...
Old 2008-02-01, 23:25   Link #1007
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I suppose we'll probably have one of the girls fall for Suzaku, but he ignores her until it is too late or she gives her life for him.

The conversation was from 19 with the island. She was mainly speaking with V.V. about how troublesome his pranks were, but Marianne added a little comment about how she thought it was a good thing because they go to wait for Lulu to get back.
Old 2008-02-02, 00:13   Link #1008
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

the blond guy on the bottom doesn't look like he belongs there .
He's the only one of the bunch that looks like he has an actual life.
I predict he'll switch side soon enough .

The girl wearing green looks interesting . she's doesn't look like she belongs there either.
i predict she won't switch side because she's in love with Suzaku or something....

the other will eventually die or something
Old 2008-02-02, 00:16   Link #1009
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I bet that guy will become the guy Suzaku gets along with the most. Then Lelouch will kill him and the hate will come again.

I think we definately have potential for one of the female knights to fall for him, but I bet he won't really recipricate the feelings until it is too late.
Old 2008-02-02, 00:19   Link #1010
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

currently , Suzaku looks like a Darth Vader wannabe so yeah he doesn't look like he will care much about anything else beside make 1 ) lelouch suffer , 2 ) make numbers suffer .
I get the feeling he'll take pleasure in making 11 suffer . If he keeps it up I might like him xD.
Old 2008-02-02, 00:59   Link #1011
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Regarding the whole thing about Suzaku's live command making him do something he really regrets, I suppose it could cause him to save himself and in turn causes that action to prevent one of his fellow Knights from being saved.
Old 2008-02-02, 01:04   Link #1012
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

which I find funny , seeing the look in his eyes , I can't help but wonder what he would have make to make him regret , because as I say , I just see him as cold blooded killer .
Old 2008-02-02, 01:07   Link #1013
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well I think he'll form some bonds among his fellow Knights and if something happened that he could have prevented, he'll regret it.
Old 2008-02-02, 01:48   Link #1014
Stretch5920

I agree with Samonosuke. Suzaku does look like a Darth Vader wannabe and I doubt he will be very social this time. He will follow his orders and kill without hesitation this time. I don't think he really gives a crap about Japan, just himself. Sunrise is going to try to make Suzaku look badass by not being friendly with the other Knights, up to the individual viewer whether you buy it or not. Once he does whatever it is that makes him want to die, I will enjoy laughing at him break down again like in season 1.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 02:20   Link #1015
digi.amuro

I doubt this would happen, given the events of season one, but I'd like to see Suzaku fall for one of the knights, but the love is not returned on account of Suzaku, you're an eleven and no matter how hax your skillz are, you arent britannian so get over it.

lawl. but of course they wouldnt tell him that till later. till then they'd either lead him on or do nothing till he gets annoying.
Old 2008-02-02, 02:47   Link #1016
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think it could work the other way around for love actually with someone falling for Suzaku, but being unable to get him to let go of Euphie.
Old 2008-02-02, 02:55   Link #1017
ch0c0b0fr34k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I think it could work the other way around for love actually with someone falling for Suzaku, but being unable to get him to let go of Euphie.
Yeah, it'll be a whole bunch of drama there >_>. But I think when they hinted at the romance, they were talking about Luluxsomeone, not Suzakuxsomeone. There might be multiple couples or pairings, but they all fall behind Lelouch's. Plus with all that they need to focus on the action packed scenes. Each member of the order probably has some backstory that needs to be explained, etc etc.

I think at least one of them will have a similar Suzaku-sense of clouded justice, and I'm willing to bet anything that one will turn traitor by the end of R2 ^_^.

( P.S.: They sure are getting creative with Newtype covers. Not that I don't like it :] )
Old 2008-02-02, 03:05   Link #1018
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'd assume they meant Lelouch primamrily as well, but there are relationships in this show that are worth looking at like VilettaXOugi.

The cover is nice, but sometimes all the covers with those twp together gives me a bad feeling.
Old 2008-02-02, 03:19   Link #1019
Stretch5920

Suzaku already had his romance so he doesn't need another one. Lelouch and someone/s and Ougi and Viletta are the only pairings I think should have some time dedicated to it. Rest of the time should be spent on the actual story.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 04:44   Link #1020
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Suzaku already had his romance so he doesn't need another one. Lelouch and someone/s and Ougi and Viletta are the only pairings I think should have some time dedicated to it. Rest of the time should be spent on the actual story.
I don't know.....There are two pretty girls in Knights of the Round.....so....maybe.....
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote