AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-10, 12:25   Link #1
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 [PS2]

-Well boys and girls it has been confirmed: Narutimate Accel 2 is set to be released as of December 20th, 2007. After the somewhat unimpressive start that was the original Narutimate Accel it seems like CC2 has redeemed themselves with the sequel. First of all let me inform that the game features an exceedingly large line-up of characters to choose from, in fact they have at least 60 of them. Well you certainly can`t say the game developers were slacking in that department. New characters include TS Sasuke, Sai, Yamato, TF Sasori and the like. Like the 1st Accel you can use characters from the 3rd instalment.

A new feature of this instalment is the Buddy system which allows 1 character to summon another by pressing R1 at which point they will wail on your opponent with all their might. The summoned character will die in 1 hit but don`t fret since they serve another purpose: Dual Ougi, where your character and the summoned one join together to put the hurt on their enemy.

The RPG mode is back as are the other staple modes of the series. The graphics are as good as they were if not better and it seems like this is the best game of the series yet. I will now leave you with the following to view at your own leisure.



Enjoy and happy discussing.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 15:18   Link #2
mist2123
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: M.U
Send a message via AIM to mist2123
I've never seen oro look so gay
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 15:56   Link #3
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
I've never seen oro look so gay
-You're joking right? Since when has Orochimaru not looked gay to the eyes of impressionable kiddies ? But I suppose he needed a new look since he has received a brand new moveset from his Narutimate Hero 3 days. Not just him but Kabuto as well and most likely Kakashi.

-Also of note: it appears as though Naruto's transformations occur both manually and automatically, as far my translator of Japanese kanji can tell. It seems like there's a sort of hidden timer for Naruto and his condition gradually goes from good to bad, indicating his transformations. The process speeds up if an Ougi is used during that form. However this may be wrong as my translator often makes mistakes and a definite answer would be nice.

Anyways
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 16:53   Link #4
Quzor
It's the year 3030...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Spaceport Colony Sicilia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well boys and girls it has been confirmed: Narutimate Accel 2 is set to be released as of December 20th, 2007. After the somewhat unimpressive start that was the original Narutimate Accel it seems like CC2 has redeemed themselves with the sequel. First of all let me inform that the game features an exceedingly large line-up of characters to choose from, in fact they have at least 60 of them. Well you certainly can`t say the game developers were slacking in that department. New characters include TS Sasuke, Sai, Yamato, TF Sasori and the like. Like the 1st Accel you can use characters from the 3rd instalment.

A new feature of this instalment is the Buddy system which allows 1 character to summon another by pressing R1 at which point they will wail on your opponent with all their might. The summoned character will die in 1 hit but don`t fret since they serve another purpose: Dual Ougi, where your character and the summoned one join together to put the hurt on their enemy.

The RPG mode is back as are the other staple modes of the series. The graphics are as good as they were if not better and it seems like this is the best game of the series yet. I will now leave you with the following to view at your own leisure.



Enjoy and happy discussing.
Best parts of that video in order of awesomeness:

5.) Confirmed 62 Characters!
4.) Chiyo's 10 Ultimate Puppets
3.) Giant Chouji running across the screen
2.) 4TK Naruto
1.) Combination Sasuke - Chidori/Naruto - Rasengan attack
__________________
http://www.tg-media.net/the_chaos/QuzorSig488.jpg
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 18:29   Link #5
naruto89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
OMG Finally 4 tails, it seems as if they've got naruto's fighting style down to a tee Cant wait to see more ougi's single and double

btw how many partnerships can you have!
ive definately seen Naruto/Garra Naruto/Sakura Naruto/Sasuke and it would be a crime if there isnt a Naruto/Jiraya OMG 4Tails/Jiraya and ive just seen an Itachi/Kakashi

And that combo between Oro/Sasuke easily one of the greatest Cinematic piece's created that should of happened in the real thing!

Last edited by naruto89; 2007-12-10 at 18:47.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 20:06   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
OMG Finally 4 tails, it seems as if they've got naruto's fighting style down to a tee Cant wait to see more ougi's single and double

btw how many partnerships can you have!
ive definately seen Naruto/Garra Naruto/Sakura Naruto/Sasuke and it would be a crime if there isnt a Naruto/Jiraya OMG 4Tails/Jiraya and ive just seen an Itachi/Kakashi

And that combo between Oro/Sasuke easily one of the greatest Cinematic piece's created that should of happened in the real thing!
-Well assuming all 62 characters are capable of performing Dual Ougi (or at least the normal jutsu combo) with one another then the number of these animations goes well into the thousands (simple math really: 62+61+60...). Well putting the number aside the characters that have a history together like Gaara and his siblings or Asuma and Kurenai should have a Dual Ougi animation.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 20:08   Link #7
Quzor
It's the year 3030...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Spaceport Colony Sicilia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well assuming all 62 characters are capable of performing Dual Ougi (or at least the normal jutsu combo) with one another then the number of these animations goes well into the thousands (simple math really: 62+61+60...). Well putting the number aside the characters that have a history together like Gaara and his siblings or Asuma and Kurenai should have a Dual Ougi animation.
Well, assuming that it works in a statistical method, it would be 62!/2 Dual Ougi animations. After all Kurenai + Asuma = Asuma + Kurenai. Now, if it doesn't work that way, then that's even cooler!
__________________
http://www.tg-media.net/the_chaos/QuzorSig488.jpg
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 21:24   Link #8
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-OK, since the game is coming out soon which match-ups are you most excited about? For me it's actually 4TK Naruto VS. Sasuke (I want to see just how broken they are), Chiyo VS. Yamato, Sai VS. Deidara and Orochimaru VS. Kabuto.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 23:52   Link #9
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Is this the last in the series before it moves to PS3? If it looks this good, I can't wait to see what it will look like on a next generation system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Asuma and Kurenai should have a Dual Ougi animation.
Spoiler:
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 12:47   Link #10
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Is this the last in the series before it moves to PS3? If it looks this good, I can't wait to see what it will look like on a next generation system.

Spoiler:
-I don't know if it is or isn't but I can tell you this: there's already a Naruto game planned for the PlayStation 3, currently dubbed the PS3 Project. As far as this game's graphics go they are solid. They seemed to have improved the actual battlegrounds/stages in order to better present the combatants. Then again it might be just my imagination and glee from looking at the game firsthand.

Spoiler:
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 01:56   Link #11
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Damn. He cant even do rasengan in the video game. They could even giv him that much while they still make Sasuke the badass. Oh well.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 10:21   Link #12
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Damn. He cant even do rasengan in the video game. They could even giv him that much while they still make Sasuke the badass. Oh well.
-He can do Rasengan in the game as it is his standard Charge Ougi (the input being Down+Down+O then either release or hold for more damage) much like Sasuke's Chidori or Kakashi's Raikiri. Sadly these Charge Ougi are somewhat unconventional and seldom used. The only good one is Yondaime Hokage's Rasengan which will teleport him behind the enemy at max charge. Me, I am just happy 4TK Naruto is useable and that's the only reason I need to like the game. As for Sasuke, he has a sword, that is it.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 12:57   Link #13
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-He can do Rasengan in the game as it is his standard Charge Ougi (the input being Down+Down+O then either release or hold for more damage) much like Sasuke's Chidori or Kakashi's Raikiri. Sadly these Charge Ougi are somewhat unconventional and seldom used. The only good one is Yondaime Hokage's Rasengan which will teleport him behind the enemy at max charge. Me, I am just happy 4TK Naruto is useable and that's the only reason I need to like the game. As for Sasuke, he has a sword, that is it.
I heard that Yondaime never speaks in any of the games. Is that true

oh and BTW, sorry about my previous post. I wrote in a bit of a ruch. I meant to say that Naruto still cant even use one hand in the video game.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 13:44   Link #14
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I heard that Yondaime never speaks in any of the games. Is that true

oh and BTW, sorry about my previous post. I wrote in a bit of a ruch. I meant to say that Naruto still cant even use one hand in the video game.
-Nope he never speaks since they haven't given him a voice actor in the anime yet. Still for a mute figment of someone else's imagination he kicks some major ass .

-As for Naruto doing the Rasengan with 2 hands I would like to believe that it's just for show really since we have never really seen him do it otherwise (though it has been hinted that he can).
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 13:45   Link #15
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
All the other characters have the same voice actors as in the anime?
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 13:49   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
All the other characters have the same voice actors as in the anime?
-Yes they do which is why Yondaime Hokage (whom with all due respect I should be calling Namikaze Minato) is always silent since he doesn't have one.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 14:14   Link #17
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Oh okay. I always thought it was because him speaking would reeval something very big about his character.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 09:34   Link #18
naruto89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
^that was speculation, he doesnt have a VA since he hasnt spoke in the anime yet, due to the fact that they decided to leave out the kakashi gaiden for now.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 20:11   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

-Finaly we get to see some fights. I'll post them here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2QlR2BXA16A (Note computer battle as opposed to Player Vs.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9oX07BHB4Bc

Character Selection

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p82X2hnT2Yg

My favorite cutscene.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mydmBW5Al6w

And the 1st set of Hi-ougi.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1XoLbRbtqjE
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 11:57   Link #20
naruto89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thank's Fukitsu ^^
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.