AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2008-06-08, 13:15   Link #81
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Oh man I'm so dumb...I can't believe I tagged the previous episode "ep 7" when it should have been 8 >.>
I discovered that when I went to watch sub #7 and realized that I had watched it and that it was nothing like your description. But I wasn't going to embarass you by pointing out your mistake.

Quote:
As for now, I just have to also add this series to the list under my siggy is it is really being overlooked ;___;
I agree that this show isn't getting the attention it deserves. It's really a fun show. For whatever reason, fun is undervalued as a quality among fans (not just anime fans, by the way, fans of many different media). It's as if some fans believe that because something isn't relentlessly dark and angsty, it can't be of high quality. *shrugs* Well, it's their loss if they don't want to have fun.

Quote:
Ep 9 was another splendid episode...I swear, it keeps getting better and better
Love the spoiler description. I'm looking forward to it. Along with ep 8 which I'm still waiting for.

By the way, in the New Announced Anime thread, I saw that there is going to be a new series called Neo Angelique Abyss Second Ag. I wonder if that new series is a continuation of this one? Or is it a wholly new series with new characters, etc.?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 16:01   Link #82
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I discovered that when I went to watch sub #7 and realized that I had watched it and that it was nothing like your description. But I wasn't going to embarass you by pointing out your mistake.
I failed

Though you should have pointed me out to save be from long embarassment >_<
Quote:
I agree that this show isn't getting the attention it deserves. It's really a fun show. For whatever reason, fun is undervalued as a quality among fans (not just anime fans, by the way, fans of many different media). It's as if some fans believe that because something isn't relentlessly dark and angsty, it can't be of high quality. *shrugs* Well, it's their loss if they don't want to have fun.
I think it is more like they took a look at the "images" and were turned off because of all those bishies...

Bishies nowadays don't get enough credit unfortunately

Maybe you can drag WMB along?
Quote:
By the way, in the New Announced Anime thread, I saw that there is going to be a new series called Neo Angelique Abyss Second Ag. I wonder if that new series is a continuation of this one? Or is it a wholly new series with new characters, etc.?
I believe that will be the 2nd cour for this series. If it is currently at ep 10 then it could finish at ep 13 whilst the 2nd cour starts immediately after it at ep 14.

So effectively, we should be expecting a 26 episode series overall.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 16:31   Link #83
LKK

Quote:
I think it is more like they took a look at the "images" and were turned off because of all those bishies...

Bishies nowadays don't get enough credit unfortunately
Good point. It's a little unfair because most fans expect the heroines to be beautiful. Why can't the heros have their time to shine?

Quote:
Maybe you can drag WMB along?
Now that you mention it, I don't know why she's not here. Maybe I should point out that Jet wears a long black coat as that seems to be one of her fetishes.

Quote:
I believe that will be the 2nd cour for this series. If it is currently at ep 10 then it could finish at ep 13 whilst the 2nd cour starts immediately after it at ep 14.

So effectively, we should be expecting a 26 episode series overall.
Cool! I hope you're right because more would certainly be a good thing.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2008-06-08, 17:26   Link #84
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Now that you mention it, I don't know why she's not here. Maybe I should point out that Jet wears a long black coat as that seems to be one of her fetishes.
Muhahaha...thats something new to me

ep 10 ~ OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-06-09, 12:56   Link #85
domino
デレデレ

Looks like a sequel is already on the way.
Season 2 will be called "Neo Angelique Abyss -Second Age-", to continue season 1's story.

Heard it on ANN.
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 13:52   Link #86
White Manju Bun
God of Calamity
*Author

Quote:

...you...

Ok youve piqued my interest Not saying Im gonna marathon it but since Ive been mentioned in this thread and it was brought to my attn elsewhere, I may try this show. If Killz likes it, it cant be all just hot guys Killz inner fangirl must be happy
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 16:02   Link #87
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
If Killz likes it, it cant be all just hot guys Killz inner fangirl must be happy
Lies!

This series is all about the hot guys

And my inner fangirl is always happy

Old 2008-06-09, 16:34   Link #88
nanafan
horo fan

holy crap isn't that fast for another continuation when this series is only half way through? or is it just me?

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 16:37   Link #89
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Err, technically it was probably planned for 25+ episodes anyway but they decided to split it in half for the sake of it. Kinda like what happened to DCSS, they aired one cour after the other but decided to name it 2 different seasons.

Old 2008-06-09, 16:40   Link #90
nanafan
horo fan

oh, so it's like the second half of the series? wierd

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
Old 2008-06-09, 20:02   Link #91
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I guess it's to hedge their bets. If the first 13 eps don't do that well, they can just scrape 14-26, although it will suck for us.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 20:50   Link #92
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
it cant be all just hot guys
And what's wrong with "all just hot guys"? This show has more than just hot guys, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a show that is all just hot guys.

Old 2008-06-13, 13:03   Link #93
White Manju Bun
God of Calamity
*Author

~sigh~ I was good, I listened to my Sensei...and Im kinda enjoying this series I was hesitant in the first few epis but the last several have been good and as Killz told me, it seems the real story is starting very soon. Im still wondering about Nyx though, the first couple epis gave me an odd feeling on him but nothing since. I wont say which bishie is my fav since Id rather have someone guess (and its not who you think it is ).
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
Old 2008-06-16, 04:47   Link #94
Ash Falls Town

So episode 10 was EPICNESSness
Spoiler for 10:

Really some of this is pretty good stuff. Oh yeah and Rayne made fun of Angelique in this episode which was pretty nifty.

Quote:
I wont say which bishie is my fav since Id rather have someone guess (and its not who you think it is ).
Can I try and guess? Please?
Anyway I think it's probably J.D.
Its not Jet since that's to obvious and it's wouldn't be Nyx since you're wondering about him. Rayne is the most common favourite so I don't think it's him either. Mathias and Rene haven't done enough, Bernard is too boring and Roche is just comic relief until 9 and you seem too old to have Erenfred as your favourite.
Ash Falls Town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 04:59   Link #95
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Err, technically it was probably planned for 25+ episodes anyway but they decided to split it in half for the sake of it. Kinda like what happened to DCSS, they aired one cour after the other but decided to name it 2 different seasons.
Nah, there was a season break in between.

And this is actually one of the series I look forward to this season.
... it kind of makes me wish I was a girl so I could fully appreciate all of the hot bishies in the series.
Old 2008-06-16, 05:13   Link #96
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

A second season is a must for me,cause some characters are not developed yet and their past is not shown.And i am hoping for more action soon.They may end things in a cliffhanger for the first season.Maybe the first season will end with the scene we see in the first episode,or somewhere along there
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 06:12   Link #97
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Nah, there was a season break in between.

And this is actually one of the series I look forward to this season.
... it kind of makes me wish I was a girl so I could fully appreciate all of the hot bishies in the series.
Apparently ANN says that it starts in July

And you don't need to be a girl (though you like pretending that you are ) to fully appreciate bishies ^^

ep 11 ~ NOOOOOOOOOO
Spoiler:

Old 2008-06-16, 15:55   Link #98
White Manju Bun
God of Calamity
*Author

Killz you crack me up Your summaries are very fangirlish, very fun to read.

Ok epi 10. Good epi, probably next to 7 my fav so far. If I hadnt read Killz's summary of 10 I probably wouldnt have connected the past Nyx with the present Nyx. Im dense like that Erenfried is so delightfully evil, its hard hearing Syaoran's seiyuu like that. Actually the voice that has me the most shocked is Jet's since he's also Alto-hime in Macross Frontier Doesnt sound like Alto at all.

Hopefully 11 will be subbed soon since I read the spoiler post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Falls Town
Can I try and guess? Please?
Anyway I think it's probably J.D.
Its not Jet since that's to obvious and it's wouldn't be Nyx since you're wondering about him. Rayne is the most common favourite so I don't think it's him either. Mathias and Rene haven't done enough, Bernard is too boring and Roche is just comic relief until 9 and
Haha seems we have a guessing game going on. No its not J.D. Rayne is too common I agree with that. Mathias and Rene havent been shown, Roche annoys me and youre right Bernard is boring. So...who does that leave??

Quote:
you seem too old to have Erenfred as your favourite.
I seem to old I just like his evilness but youre right he's not my fav (maybe 2nd-3rd fav at this moment).

This is fun
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
Old 2008-06-16, 17:05   Link #99
nanafan
horo fan

i wouldn't mind living with all those bishies at all. but, what is with nyx when he goes in water he turns purple what's up with that? this show is really interesting, and i think rayne is my favorite

Old 2008-06-16, 17:30   Link #100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

You mislead us (me) WMB T__T

Quote:
(and its not who you think it is ).
Now if it wasn't for this line, I would have guessed otherwise...

Well...so Hyuga it is! Honestly, I made the connection first thinking that he should be your type but that line swayed me

And I bet you liked the fangirl owning scene in ep 10

blasted internet cutting out on me >.>)

Tags
action, shoujo