AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-08, 10:26   Link #341
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Really nice renders Haku~ :3
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:30   Link #342
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Yuss, yuss. Nice renders!
That reminds me...i have so many .psds of unfinished renders. ;____;
Anyways, good job, Haku-chan! Keep it up.
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:36   Link #343
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Very nice renders. And even some Aria stuff.
__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 13:33   Link #344
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 27
OMG OMG I may take you up on your offer of using those renders, because I absolutely love the one you have of Alice! The renders really are nicely done. You should make yourself a logo for the renders and perhaps display them at AR or something, instead of having an instance where you "can't seem to put the render in a sig at all, so it's just a wasted effort."

Ooh, also got all the Okami from Ledgem and it's WONDERFUL.
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 03:00   Link #345
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ~Bleh~
Hehe I know its already been said, but really nice renders Haku-chan!
And I might one day, I just had too many expectations to live up too and it kinda took all the fun out of it.
__________________
UltimaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 03:18   Link #346
Kana Futayo
Kanatan~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: home
Send a message via Yahoo to Kana Futayo
Nice renders Haku-chan!
I might borrow your Alice render soon.
__________________
My Random Gallery
Updates as of 01/26/10
She will kill you instead
if you don't visit

_____________________
SotM April - Victorian Fashion
International Saimoe League
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:51   Link #347
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Really nice renders Haku~ :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Yuss, yuss. Nice renders!
That reminds me...i have so many .psds of unfinished renders. ;____;
Anyways, good job, Haku-chan! Keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Very nice renders. And even some Aria stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post
Nice renders Haku-chan!
I might borrow your Alice render soon.
Thanks so much~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
OMG OMG I may take you up on your offer of using those renders, because I absolutely love the one you have of Alice! The renders really are nicely done. You should make yourself a logo for the renders and perhaps display them at AR or something, instead of having an instance where you "can't seem to put the render in a sig at all, so it's just a wasted effort."

Ooh, also got all the Okami from Ledgem and it's WONDERFUL.
Haha, feel free to use it Marina-chan. ^^ A logo for my renders? Could you possibly explain that to me...I don't quite get it. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
Hehe I know its already been said, but really nice renders Haku-chan!
And I might one day, I just had too many expectations to live up too and it kinda took all the fun out of it.
Sankyuu as always Ultima-kun. =3
Oh, and I know exactly what you're talking about. Take your time, when you're ready...you'll feel it.


And now...Avatar Attack!




Last but not least...
<--She moves
Thanks to SweetHoney for getting rid of most of the icky white around her.
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 12:03   Link #348
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
And now...Avatar Attack!

oh ..Kon Look Hot...She Look Cute..
Nice Work on The avatars Haku-Chan
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:20   Link #349
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico


Well, I did it again. I have just started watching a show because of an avatar.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:33   Link #350
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 27
What anime is that above avatar from?

When I say logo..I mean like signing it as your work with some sort of text/icon whatever. If you take a look at Sephi's renders, he always uses a little logo to the side of the render to claim it as his.
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:53   Link #351
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
What anime is that above avatar from?
That From Koihime†Musō
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:14   Link #352
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post


Well, I did it again. I have just started watching a show because of an avatar.
Drats damn you, you remind me of a certain sister abuser avatar by herbert..

*silently drop off in TT to find the series as well*

oh Haku.. mind linking those Homura av in sekirei anime thread.. you saved me by snatching them first .. Now I didnt need to do them
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:41   Link #353
Kana Futayo
Kanatan~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: home
Send a message via Yahoo to Kana Futayo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post


Well, I did it again. I have just started watching a show because of an avatar.
I did so myself.
So far, the show's interesting, OP is okay and the ED is so damn cute.
__________________
My Random Gallery
Updates as of 01/26/10
She will kill you instead
if you don't visit

_____________________
SotM April - Victorian Fashion
International Saimoe League
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 02:07   Link #354
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Flan-chan
Age: 11
Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
The avatar looks good, nice animation. I think I should start on Koihime†Musō sometime now, the game was pretty good though.
__________________
I love Flandre Scarlet
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 11:55   Link #355
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
When I say logo..I mean like signing it as your work with some sort of text/icon whatever. If you take a look at Sephi's renders, he always uses a little logo to the side of the render to claim it as his.
Ooh, I get it now. That's a good idea, I have a perfect image in mind for it too. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Drats damn you, you remind me of a certain sister abuser avatar by herbert..

*silently drop off in TT to find the series as well*

oh Haku.. mind linking those Homura av in sekirei anime thread.. you saved me by snatching them first .. Now I didnt need to do them
Haha, sure will do KiNA.

Well, I'm acutally doing something I never thought I'd do...Vectoring! Dx
I saw Sephi's tutorial, and I thought I'd try it out. And what better way to start than to vector an Okami image. xD
Here's my work in progress.

It sucks because it's going to be so small though.
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 12:00   Link #356
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
You choose a good starting ground and you seem to be going just fine. Keep it up, I want to see the finished one

Oh and regarding the size, did you make it bigger before you began?
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 12:59   Link #357
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
You choose a good starting ground and you seem to be going just fine. Keep it up, I want to see the finished one

Oh and regarding the size, did you make it bigger before you began?
Nu-uh, I just started using the original image itself, which was small to begin with.

Okay, it's done. My first vector Ever! Dx
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 13:31   Link #358
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Well it turned out good. Just remember to resize it it the next time as it's vectors. You decide the size xD
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 15:34   Link #359
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 28
Since I've never done vectoring myself I don't know how easy or difficult it is (I presume difficult), but that Okami vector came out quite nicely!
__________________
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 15:42   Link #360
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Well it turned out good. Just remember to resize it it the next time as it's vectors. You decide the size xD
But what if the image itself is small? Do I stretch it, or what? ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Since I've never done vectoring myself I don't know how easy or difficult it is (I presume difficult), but that Okami vector came out quite nicely!
Vectoring isn't all that difficult, to a point. I started out with a decently simple image so I didn't have that much trouble. The only thing is that it's time consuming. But I find it fun, so I'm going to find something else to try to vector. ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, okami

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.