AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-01, 20:37   Link #761
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
well, to be fair, your post actually doesn't really give them justice: they knew full well what they were doing, they know full well of the power of an awakened alpha stigma and they know full well they are perfectly capable or killing an awakened alpha stigma bearer rather easily

it's just that ryner's alpha stigma is special...

to use your analogy, they opened a perfectly normal-looking book about cuisine, only to discover it's actually a powerful ancient book containing a cursed recipe of death...
However they shouldnt have assumed that he was any different. How did they know it was possible to capture an Alpha Stigma? Had someone done it in the past? If that was the case then the mere presence of one should not scare high level magic users as they could just kill host and capture the crystal. They knew their info but it seems to me they didnt bother to check the source.

I would like to know if someone had actually succeeded in capturing one after the host was killed.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:06   Link #762
pampz21
Banned

Demon Lord doesn't just decends and destroy everything! well Alpha isn't a demon lord! he's an Overlord that came from a parallel world just to get some screentime!....................................... ........*
Spoiler for JK:
pampz21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 03:05   Link #763
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I love when people mess with things they shouldnt and in the process bring forth a horror they could never imagine in their worst nightmares. Those 2 were brilliant you actually brought out the demon in hopes of catching it. If it was so easy to capture it someone would have done it long ago. So in that guys arrogance he brought forth a demon that has no compassion feels nothing and exist only to destroy.

Here are some help hints to avoid inadvertently destroying the world.

-Dont read from ancient books that obviously should not be read from. If someone buried it a mile underground with traps and a warning. Obviously someone went to great lengths to hide it for a reason. Dont read it dont open it as a matter fact dont touch it.

(Note: Brendon Frezer in the Mummy proved this)

-Dont open doors that have been sealed for 1000s of years. Yet again there is probably a huge warning sign somewhere just look for it. Someone sealed something behind those doors for a reason do us a favor and dont open it.

-Please stop releasing demons whos only purpose is to destroy the world just because you think you can control them.

-a warning that says do not enter in an ancient and forgotten language is usually bad. Do not enter doesn't mean oh it was just waiting for someone to find the way in.

-Stop making pacts with ancient gods you lose everytime and usually lots of other people who happen to be around you do too. If you want to die you do it alone.

-Please do not call back people from the land of the dead. Most likely they are still pissed that they died do yourself a favor make friends with the living.

All im asking is for the world not to be destroyed before i can finish this series please stop unleashing the forces of evil upon us thanks
Oh, god. I laughed so hard... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 04:22   Link #764
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
I love when people mess with things they shouldnt and in the process bring forth a horror they could never imagine in their worst nightmares. Those 2 were brilliant you actually brought out the demon in hopes of catching it. If it was so easy to capture it someone would have done it long ago. So in that guys arrogance he brought forth a demon that has no compassion feels nothing and exist only to destroy.
To be fair, the brother only tries to steal Ryner's Alpha Stigma, and not whatever lies hidden behind it. He doesn't even know of it. By the time he makes it to his "ohshit" moment, it's already too late. Sweet, sweet schadenfreude!

Now, if only Ferris can do something about Ryner's situation in the next episode...
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 06:17   Link #765
giorno

Quote:
However they shouldnt have assumed that he was any different.
that's exactly what they did: they assumed Ryner's alpha stigma to be, well, alpha stigma. They had no way to know that Ryner's alpha stigma's aren't normal alpha stigmas...

Quote:
How did they know it was possible to capture an Alpha Stigma? Had someone done it in the past?
they obviously did

Quote:
If that was the case then the mere presence of one should not scare high level magic users as they could just kill host and capture the crystal.
because high level mages generally don't have 3 rule fragme, one of which makes magic useless...

Quote:
They knew their info but it seems to me they didnt bother to check the source.
if you see something that looks like a lion and acts like a lion, you think it's a lion, not a tiger...

Quote:
I would like to know if someone had actually succeeded in capturing one after the host was killed.
check the wikipedia page, it's full of spoilers...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 12:19   Link #766
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Link for the...much-awaited ep10's 2chan thread:

~Link removed~

EDIT: link withdrawn.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2010-09-03 at 03:09. Reason: 2chan link removal, as promised.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 12:39   Link #767
kujoe
from head to heel

Spoiler for episode 10:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 12:53   Link #768
ReddyRedWolf

Spoiler for ep 10:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 15:38   Link #769
pampz21
Banned

Spoiler for 10:
pampz21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 16:37   Link #770
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Spoiler for ep 10:
Nice summary. Just a couple of things I heard differently:
Spoiler for ep10:
My favorite seiyuus of the moment are Yuuki Aoi, Hayami Saori (the "loli," Kuku), and Takagaki Ayahi (Ferris). Two out of three ain't bad. Add some other favorites -- Sawashiro Miyuki, Taketatsu Ayana, Takahashi Mikako, Ono Daisuke, Suwabe Junichi -- and this episode had me pretty much in seiyuu heaven.

Good story, too -- quickly told as it was.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 16:49   Link #771
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Nice summary. Just a couple of things I heard differently:
Spoiler for ep10:
My favorite seiyuus of the moment are Yuuki Aoi, Hayami Saori (the "loli," Kuku), and Takagaki Ayahi (Ferris). Two out of three ain't bad. Add some other favorites -- Sawashiro Miyuki, Taketatsu Ayana, Takahashi Mikako, Ono Daisuke, Suwabe Junichi -- and this episode had me pretty much in seiyuu heaven.

Good story, too -- quickly told as it was.
I can confirm 2 (hell the guy in the episode confirmed that too, but you wouldn't really trust his words probably).

This is why I pretty much lol'ed the entire time watching this episode. Oh Noa, just tiny bit of differences make your character THAT much weaker compare to the novel.

Dear ZEXCS, some inner monologues can be skipped, but others should never be skipped; also another lol at the crappy scene following up with Shion and Milan and not really telling what happened between Noa and Claugh after (except the >:[ Claugh face and =( Noa face). Maybe they're saving that for the next episode? Highly doubt that though.

Given the story's pacing you can't REALLY blame the script writer either ... but still ...

/facepalm
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 18:03   Link #772
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
This is why I pretty much lol'ed the entire time watching this episode. Oh Noa, just tiny bit of differences make your character THAT much weaker compare to the novel.
So ... In the novel ... The Noa thing really happened or not ?
Because that can change a lot ... O_o
But you read all the novels ? ^^'
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 20:39   Link #773
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

there are some differences between the novel and the anime for this episode. for example:
Spoiler for comparison with novel:

after I checked back the section in the novel (that is if i do), I'll post the differences.

I haven't watch the episode yet, but based on my knowledge
Spoiler for episode 10:

Spoiler for episode 10:

For your info, we are already well into about 40 to 50% of volume 4.

I don't feel Takagaki Ayahi is particular fantastic seiyuu, but she did pretty well with emotionless characters. She already proved that with Feldt Grace from gundam 00, and this time round Ferris.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 22:07   Link #774
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Damn that's hot!
Spoiler for size and NSFW:
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 23:02   Link #775
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Spoiler for episode 10:
can you explain what will be in there. you can pm if you want to not spoil others

i already saw the wikipedia article. and is so COMPLEX that I don't know where to begin with. can some one explaining the background story about legendary god.

Last edited by RRW; 2010-09-02 at 23:17.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 00:42   Link #776
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

She does not look raped and thank god for that. To think that the publishers would have the guts to pull it off. I don't want anything happen to such good person.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 01:56   Link #777
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Damn that's hot!
Spoiler for size and NSFW:
Woohyuu~ Hyuuhyuu!

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 03:19   Link #778
ShiroiRyu

She have forms where she need to have.
And thanks, it's "just" molested (yes ... "just" <_<) and not violated ...
So it's the same in the novel ?
I will wait for the subbed version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 03:50   Link #779
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
She does not look raped and thank god for that. To think that the publishers would have the guts to pull it off. I don't want anything happen to such good person.
There's always C79
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 04:39   Link #780
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
And thanks, it's "just" molested (yes ... "just" <_<) and not violated ...
So it's the same in the novel ?
yeah that part is the same.

guys, don't forget to check out the official site for updated map and relationship chart.
www.denyuden.jp

the relationship chart now looks like a cobweb, and there is a new character added to official site . expect a few more important new characters in the episodes to come.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen