AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-09-25, 14:44   Link #381
Le Anh

Quote:
Did you save your clear game data? Load that data. Your characters should carry over everything such as levels, Permanent Wills, Orihalcon Name, and skills.
=O Just noticed. Thank you, that's why when I started my Ruputna playthrough my characters started with default level and the save didn't get this pretty yellow color like they are now...
Le Anh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 08:51   Link #382
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

hi i am at 2-3 now

in 2-2 i managed to lvl nozomu,nozomi,and satsuki to lvl 4 only
and got for nozomi 700m defense? with nozomu 580m attack as ss reward you recommended

in 2-3 , i followed some1's guide to split into 4 teams:

Normal Mode – 4 teams: Katima + White to the left mountains, Black + Green to the central left path, Nozomu + Nozomi + Satsuki to the central right path, Green + Red to the left path. Aim to occupy every base asap. With the aid of a Sands of Time by Katima at the start, SS will be obtained easily if Nozomu team takes care of most enemies.

but i am having trouble killing in 1 turn with 2 ppl groups?><
so how should i do this stage?

and i still dont get the hourglass and mana converter is used for
thanks
ClesStahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 09:36   Link #383
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

Send a message via MSN to Last Sinner
@ClesStahn: Don't fret. It's a very hard mission to get SS for. And don't worry about the two character teams not being able to kill enemy mobs in one turn. They just won't be able to. The Katima + White one can do okay but the two teams that only have crysts will have much more trouble, particularly the Green + Black one. The key is to make sure no one falls. The important thing is to let the Nozomu/Nozomi/Satsuki team beat everything in 1 battle. If they clear their path fast, they can draw the later spawns to them and relieve the cryst teams while Katima + White clear to the far left. Beware of the White defenders with 120M/45F Pr though! They have protection defense, which will prevent them from taking damage from Nozomu and sometimes Satsuki. So you will sometimes have to use Nozomi to attack them.

I think you're using the same guide I picked up. Note that for the far right path, you should use Blue + Red, not Green + Red. That guide is okay for the early chapters but later on, some of the things it claims is absolute crap and occasionally it forgets some major details. So don't take everything it says as gospel. But it is useful, though.

The Sands of Time (the hourglass) reduce the amount of IT it takes for a team to have their next turn. They make life a lot easier. But note something. If you build one in Chapter 2 at any point, it covers all the Chapter 2 zones, including 2-4. So you only need to build one for Chapter 2.

The mana converters turn floating mana (the first of the 3 number bars on the top left of the screen) into stored mana (the second bar). You need to accumulate stored mana to build structures and to level your characters. The third bar is the mana conversion rate, which is the amount of floating mana that gets turned into stored mana over 100IT.
Old 2008-09-26, 20:06   Link #384
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

thanks for the info Last Sinner

hm well i finish 2-3 but only got an S rank

i made katima and white all the way left town , red and blue on right town
black and green keft central town and left them there

then i got nozos and satsuki going central right all the way to castle
finished with like 672 IT or something

what are factors to get ss rank anyway
and do we gained new skills reaching town/castle or what exactly - got no clue xd

and is it important the choices we take for the skills cuz like for example in 2-3 after reaching a town i get choice to give a skill to some1..then i get confused not knowing who to give to

thankies as always
Old 2008-09-26, 23:28   Link #385
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

Factors in getting SS:

1. Gain control of every town in the mission zone.
2. Finish within the SS IT time limit.
3. Kill all mobs.
4. No one on your side falls.

Choices do matter somewhat. Each moveset generally has 2-3 very good options then the rest go down the quality scale in comparison.

Depends on how bad you want the SS for 2-3. If you get the SS, you could pick up Final Velocity for Katima, which would making clearing the maps MUCH easier. The amount of time that move can save you is crazy.

Now hang on a second...time wasn't the reason you didn't get SS for 2-3....The limit for 2-3 is 798IT. I presume you wouldn't have let any of your characters/crysts fall. So you either haven't controlled every point or you didn't kill every mob. I'm leaning towards thinking you didn't get all the mobs, because I remember barely scraping in for when I first did 2-3.
Old 2008-09-27, 02:40   Link #386
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

798IT? I thought it was around 780IT :/

well 2-3 is possible to get SS rank with 3 teams and without the hourglass and final velocity.

"blue", "white", "black" left route. Katima, "green", "red" right route. Nozomu, Nozomi, Satsuki north route the right part.

After Katima's group reach the town, let it turn back to the start point then go to north route the left part.

Although this way is really challenging. Every battle you need to know which character must be on which position (attacker, defender, supporter) (especially the group with only crystals) and conserve your skills (Nozomu's team) and you'll get SS rank barely.

having Final Velocity and/or using a glasshour makes everything so much easier... Thinks it as a challenge :3
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 04:15   Link #387
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

Well, technically you can do until 5-2 without a Sands of Time. But that causes a lot of unnecessary pain. I'm living proof. -_-

If he was able to reach the final point well before the IT limit and only got an S rank, strategy isn't the problem, I'd say. There's either a mob still up, a town unclaimed or he had someone fall.

PS. @ ClesStahn: When Katima takes the most western town and gets the cryst vials, another mob spawns just outside that town. You may have missed seeing that one.
Old 2008-09-27, 16:41   Link #388
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

yeah cuz i didnt kill all (the left path that popped up)

got the ss with like 712 IT or around there

i wanna ask if my skills are okay as it is

Spoiler:

and my teams r lvl 5 except katima who is lvl 3

i hope they arent underleveled

thanks

and since i have 3 support skills for katima already which should i delete for final velocity?
Old 2008-09-27, 17:02   Link #389
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

your skills are alright. and the level is quite on mark. Leveling isn't really that important, having the right set of skills and team is much more important.

Your skills won't be deleted. You can swap your older skills back.
Old 2008-09-27, 17:34   Link #390
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

ok thanks xd
but yeah having the right set of skills is the hard part since its all in japanese
and so i got to clue what it does unless i use it

i wanna ask
is it possible to miss a good skill or r we able to get all the skills down the road.
this is what bothers me when giving choice to pick skills
Old 2008-09-27, 20:59   Link #391
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

On 2nd playthrough (which I'm currently doing), you can playthrough Normal with characters at the level they ended your 1st playthrough with. So anything you didn't get first time, you can get the next time. So from a perspective of whose route you would like to see, as well as route moves you'd like the most, might want to nominate someone to do second time around (Hint: Katima-sama has awesome routes moves and a great story. ^^ Narukana-sama also has great moves and probably the most relevant story, but you can't do her route on the 1st playthrough. You're doing one of the essentials first, though, in Satsuki.)

Your skill sets look exactly the same as mine were at 2-3 during my first playthrough, so all good. Ditch Katima's support target move to make room for Final Velocity)

Couple of things you may want to know for 2-4 and the fight vs Daraba

Spoiler for 2-4 help:

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2008-09-27 at 21:11.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 23:34   Link #392
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

2-4

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-28, 01:07   Link #393
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

Hmm, I think I may have seen the problem.

Spoiler for 2-4:
Old 2008-09-28, 04:46   Link #394
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClesStahn View Post
2-4

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-28, 08:06   Link #395
Le Anh

Spoiler:

^ This There was some missions my crystals party were stronger than some of other character parties (may because I didn't put up good enough setup though)
Old 2008-09-28, 12:21   Link #396
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

In Normal, I only found the crysts useful in Chapter 2 and in 4-2. The fact they get stuck with the 1 move for their slots makes them unable to compete after a certain point.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:45   Link #397
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Yeah. They start losing there usability in the later chapters. They are quite good on normal in chapter 2-5, after that you have enough characters to fill most rolls. On hard and super Hard they are only good for support and defence.
Old 2008-10-04, 11:24   Link #398
Last Sinner
For Gnomeregan!

I have to ask something after what I saw tonight. During my 2nd playthrough, I unlocked the Jatzieta and Thalia memories via the school festival. But when I watched them.... I was left very O_O.What on earth happened?!

Spoiler for Jatzieta and Thalia scenes:
Old 2008-10-04, 14:32   Link #399
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

^.^;;;;

well I think those scenes are more "what if" scenes.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-04, 14:46   Link #400
Le Anh

Edit: eh =< I was late, Phoenix explained before I did but since I typed this all out, I will just post it ( =p

Spoiler for Nozomi and Satsuki in Jazieta scene:

Thalia scene:
Spoiler for Thalia scene:

Tags
ero-game, eroge, rpg, visual novel