AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-29, 17:19   Link #8041
snsninja
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
So, i bought Volume 3 of the EP1 manga today, i thought i might as well share this page from the book before i go to sleep 8DD;;;

Spoiler for Kanon feat. Rena:
I admit i thought it was real for a few seconds (that's what i get for not reading the spoiler heading)
snsninja is offline  
Old 2010-05-29, 18:28   Link #8042
Tresspasser
A BRO
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 19
^
ROFL at the Kanon/Rena page.

Spoiler for BatBeato:

Spoiler for Ange:

Spoiler for Beato and others:

Spoiler for Mammon and Ange:

Spoiler for Siestas:

Spoiler for Dlanor and Erika:

Spoiler for Amange:

Spoiler for Erika:

Spoiler for Beato- VERY SLIGHT NSFW:

Spoiler for Sexay Moms:
Tresspasser is offline  
Old 2010-05-29, 21:43   Link #8043
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
oh please, then what is this ?

Spoiler:
She's got more than they gave Bern.
Spoiler:
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2010-05-29, 22:23   Link #8044
~Ayane~
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
still cant see anyhing and her dress is different
~Ayane~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-29, 23:39   Link #8045
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
still cant see anyhing and her dress is different
Well even if her dress is different that doesn't really change anything unless Lambda's dress is tighter/smaller on her figure than Bern's dress is. If it's skin-tight clothing you can see a person's figure clearer and if it's looser clothing then the exact figure of the person is lost. As long it's something that can't be proven, your argument on the fact it's a different dress is irrelevant.

Also may I direct you to this...

Spoiler for LambdaxAnime!Bern Comparison pic:


That line (and shading) represents the clothing's drop in depth from the chest to the torso. The lack of such a line means the chest is flat or nearly flat because there is no change in depth in such a situation.

If you consider these things, it's easy to see Lambda has a slightly larger bosom than anime Bern.


Now that I've said that, I'm gonna go ponder why I decided to say anything on the subject at all. =/
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 06:44   Link #8046
KOapps
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to KOapps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post

Spoiler for Big /Evatrice / <3:
An epic image of Eva-Beatrice, sadly pretty rare these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin-Wolf View Post
Does someone know how you can save a picture so it gets better quality?
That's not possible. You can't make a good quality picture out of a bad quality picture without editing it. By editing I mean, making the quality better through tools like sharpen or whatsoever. But extremly pixeled pictures are nearly impossible to enhance.

Other than that you should try *.png format(lossless image compression) or *.jpg with highest possible quality. *.png has the disadvantage that the file/picture is really big.
KOapps is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 06:54   Link #8047
Symphie
Quit. :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin-Wolf View Post
Wow, what an intresting topic is disscussed

uh... first time i comment. a bit nervous. but here you go (sorry for reposts)
Welcome to AS/Umineko image thread~♪ 8D

Spoiler for What? D8:
__________________
Quit.

If possible, please delete this account.
Symphie is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 11:41   Link #8048
littlegal100
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Spoiler for Evatrice:

Spoiler for Kyrie & Kasumi:

Spoiler for Milfs:

Last edited by littlegal100; 2010-05-30 at 11:51.
littlegal100 is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 13:07   Link #8049
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
Spoiler for What? D8:
George being an owl makes sense.

But why the heck is Shannon a penguin? O-o

Is it because it's black and white? Does the fact that it's flightless mean something?
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 13:12   Link #8050
Riou17
Red☆Crystal
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: At home
Also Jessica is a dove? What about Kanon?

By the way, welcome Nin-Wolf ^^
__________________
Riou17 is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 16:07   Link #8051
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Nin-Wolf, the images you load on your animesuki album don't show up in image tags. You need to upload on a separate source like tinypic or photobucket.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 19:46   Link #8052
ameskitty
Kupo
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sleeping
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
George being an owl makes sense.

But why the heck is Shannon a penguin? O-o

Is it because it's black and white? Does the fact that it's flightless mean something?
I'm reminded of Azumanga Daioh - Chiyo had a clumsy yet lovable (and kind of weird) penguin servant in Sakaki's dreams . But I'm not sure if that was the intended reference.
__________________

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline  
Old 2010-05-30, 22:48   Link #8053
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riou17 View Post
Also Jessica is a dove? What about Kanon?
Kanon is probably the only one out of the group I have trouble pinpointing. Maybe some kind of robin?

I'm pretty sure Maria is a tit (a.ka. chickadee) though.


We keep seeing Umineko characters drawn as birds. Where's the Higurashi ones drawn as insects? D=
__________________

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2010-05-31 at 01:02.
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 00:02   Link #8054
Symphie
Quit. :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversyko View Post


where's the higurashi ones drawn as insects? D=
NO.

NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

n-n-n-not insects D: *scared to death*


EDIT:

Spoiler for Kanon x Jessica:
__________________
Quit.

If possible, please delete this account.
Symphie is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 01:04   Link #8055
~Ayane~
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Well even if her dress is different that doesn't really change anything unless Lambda's dress is tighter/smaller on her figure than Bern's dress is. If it's skin-tight clothing you can see a person's figure clearer and if it's looser clothing then the exact figure of the person is lost. As long it's something that can't be proven, your argument on the fact it's a different dress is irrelevant.

Also may I direct you to this...

Spoiler for LambdaxAnime!Bern Comparison pic:


That line (and shading) represents the clothing's drop in depth from the chest to the torso. The lack of such a line means the chest is flat or nearly flat because there is no change in depth in such a situation.

If you consider these things, it's easy to see Lambda has a slightly larger bosom than anime Bern.


Now that I've said that, I'm gonna go ponder why I decided to say anything on the subject at all. =/
first, the fact that we are arguing over who is more flat is ridiculous...secondly the IS a shade line on Bern's clothes...third who the heck give a damn, do you think they were paying attention while drawing every scene with Bern or Lambda to make Berns chest 2mm smaller so that everyone can see taht she is the most flat in the show? no, i dont think they ever even think about it, normally nobody would even try to spot any difference but only the people who wants it to be one The point is they are two flat, A-size lolis...lol..and that dress thing i dont know what do you mean ,its clearly visible that Lambda's dress clings to her body more and Berns dress is quite big so how cant it be proven ? it can be seen.

did i already mention its the most stupid argument i ever had?





btw A-cups are <3


Spoiler for <3:


apparently Lambda aside of having red eyes and brown eyes can have them also gold (that reminds me, shes like a tru vamp, awesome! XD)


Spoiler for more epicesy:
~Ayane~ is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 01:36   Link #8056
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
did i already mention its the most stupid argument i ever had?
Gee, ya think? Wow thanks, I never woulda figured out such a blatantly obvious thing if you didn't point it out.

Let's just forget about it okay? I'm already annoyed enough at myself for saying anything before.


Quote:
NO.

NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

n-n-n-not insects D: *scared to death*
Well of course insects. I mean that's what a Higurashi is right? A kind of cicada.

A Rena cicada would oh-so-epic.~
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 02:22   Link #8057
Aebliss
Story Master
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Well of course insects. I mean that's what a Higurashi is right? A kind of cicada.

A Rena cicada would oh-so-epic.~
"Omochkaeriiii~ riiii~ riiii~!"
Aebliss is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 07:30   Link #8058
Endless_Saiko
MAIRU~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In a box. Under your bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
"Omochkaeriiii~ riiii~ riiii~!"
Made my day. Just sayin. :'D

Spoiler for Erika and Bern:


Sorry if it's a repost. I looked [though not very far].
Endless_Saiko is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 08:17   Link #8059
Aebliss
Story Master
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Saiko View Post
Made my day. Just sayin. :'D
^^ Hmm. Glad to hear you liked it!
Aebliss is offline  
Old 2010-05-31, 09:08   Link #8060
Symphie
Quit. :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post


Well of course insects. I mean that's what a Higurashi is right? A kind of cicada.

A Rena cicada would oh-so-epic.~
I know, i know... b-but INSECTS are disgusting DDDD:

But anyways, let's stop talk about this. XD


Spoiler for Kanon x Jessica again:
__________________
Quit.

If possible, please delete this account.
Symphie is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.