AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-01, 16:33   Link #1461
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Hahah! Those were actually worth a few good laughs! Can you make more? These are quite entertaining!
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-01, 16:35   Link #1462
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
thanx, maybe I will if I get new ideas ^^
__________________

Jan-Poo is online now  
Old 2009-06-01, 16:43   Link #1463
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Hmm maybe something with Eva-Bea, mocking her is so much fun~

Update for drawing: Lineart is done! It looks quite silly hahah. Only thing missing is knowing wether the cave goes upwards or downwards in episode 3.. =D But i'll fix something for that.. maybe some oil lamp so I can avoid making a background.. =o
That might actually work.. XD
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-01, 16:55   Link #1464
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Doubleposting *Deletes* Sorry Mozilla did it!
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-01, 17:51   Link #1465
norikoko
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
major lols on the yonkomas!
norikoko is offline  
Old 2009-06-01, 21:27   Link #1466
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
As per Yuuka's request.
This time the structure is a little different, but just a little.

Warning: Major spoilers on episode3

Spoiler for Umineko no naku koro ni: Akai shinjitsu wa USO DA!!:
__________________

Jan-Poo is online now  
Old 2009-06-02, 04:39   Link #1467
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Oddly I think the one with Jessica has the wrong responce. But then that might be more coming fro, Battler's point of view and wanted to see this as a yuri pairing.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 09:37   Link #1468
Nadeor
Asmodeus Saigo (>v<)/
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Send a message via MSN to Nadeor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
As per Yuuka's request.
This time the structure is a little different, but just a little.

Warning: Major spoilers on episode3

Spoiler for Umineko no naku koro ni: Akai shinjitsu wa USO DA!!:
This is the real tragedy of Umineko...
Eva can rest in peace now...Amen
__________________
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ep1: Finished
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ep2: Finished
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ep3: Finished
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ep4: Finished

Umineko no Naku Koro ni EP5: ...??

Accumulating 07th point -.-
Nadeor is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 11:38   Link #1469
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Hahah brilliant! I like these a lot Jan-Poo!
Please keep making more!

=D Little Eva got mocked~ <3 Love it!

Next next next, Mammon please~!! =D Mammon Mammon Mammon! =D



Edit::

Here's the picture of Beato I made! It's not finished but I don't feel like finishing it =D Anyone who wants to color, go ahead!
It's not too good, it's done with a tablet =(

Spoiler for Beato Saving Space:

Last edited by Yuuka; 2009-06-02 at 12:04. Reason: Added drawing
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 12:59   Link #1470
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
oh very cute ^^ you've got a clean trait
__________________

Jan-Poo is online now  
Old 2009-06-02, 13:20   Link #1471
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Thanks =D~ ^_^ I hope to get good in coloring so I can make more Umineko fanarts!

Especially Eva-Bea or that cute little Maria~ <3 Maybe even Mammon <3
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 17:59   Link #1472
norikoko
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
As per Yuuka's request.
This time the structure is a little different, but just a little.

Warning: Major spoilers on episode3

Spoiler for Umineko no naku koro ni: Akai shinjitsu wa USO DA!!:

that was funny. I like how you moved Ronoves hand to make a face-palm... (I think tha's how you say it)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuka View Post
Here's the picture of Beato I made! It's not finished but I don't feel like finishing it =D Anyone who wants to color, go ahead!
It's not too good, it's done with a tablet =(

Spoiler for Beato Saving Space:
That's one great pic! I wish I could do somthing like that. Keep up the great and awsome work!
norikoko is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 18:07   Link #1473
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
that was funny. I like how you moved Ronoves hand to make a face-palm... (I think tha's how you say it)
Yep I tried to make it look like a facepalm, anyway moving the arm was easy, the harder part was filling the hole in the body, it is a little blurred, but hey I suck at drawing that's the best I could do ^^;
__________________

Jan-Poo is online now  
Old 2009-06-02, 18:47   Link #1474
norikoko
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Yep I tried to make it look like a facepalm, anyway moving the arm was easy, the harder part was filling the hole in the body, it is a little blurred, but hey I suck at drawing that's the best I could do ^^;
I couldn't see that cuz I wasn't paying attention...

edit: now that I see it, I couldn't notice because it was basically the came lines. It doesn't matter if you suck at drawing. As long as it blends in, it's fine.
norikoko is offline  
Old 2009-06-02, 22:26   Link #1475
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
A hilarious pic, not sure if this has been posted.

cheesie is offline  
Old 2009-06-03, 06:20   Link #1476
Yuuka
Raaaaaaaaaawr
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by norikoko View Post
That's one great pic! I wish I could do somthing like that. Keep up the great and awsome work!
Thanks! ^^ I'm still trying to improve though! Next will beeee~ I don't know.. easy character.. Maria? Rosa?
Yuuka is offline  
Old 2009-06-03, 18:59   Link #1477
norikoko
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
A hilarious pic, not sure if this has been posted.

......Rosa is just giggling with dead goats behind her.... I think every body is going like, O_O; but it is funny in a way. If only I was able to read the signs.
norikoko is offline  
Old 2009-06-03, 20:44   Link #1478
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
A hilarious pic, not sure if this has been posted.

Atami Onsen
__________________
Rias is offline  
Old 2009-06-04, 08:39   Link #1479
Kitsu
The unlucky one
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hiding
From Umineko Tv


Edit:
I found better resolution

__________________
Thanks for the Signature, Vandakiara

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-06-04 at 08:49.
Kitsu is offline  
Old 2009-06-04, 08:42   Link #1480
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
they are quite stingy with resolutions
__________________

Jan-Poo is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.