AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-01, 16:25   Link #261
w00tness
zetsuboushita...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
<3 kiri.

Good:

She's a hikkikomori (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you until you become a NEET yourself (+)
She likes NEETS and teaches you how to be a good one (+)
Shes chou kawaii (+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Bad:

She doesnt have enough screen time!

Sigh, if only people like her existed in the real world, and lived near me... But as of now, I only see her on TV and on the internets. I dont even see her in the newspaper T_T
w00tness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 16:56   Link #262
Khaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: München
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tness View Post
<3 kiri.

Good:

She's a hikkikomori (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you until you become a NEET yourself (+)
She likes NEETS and teaches you how to be a good one (+)
Shes chou kawaii (+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Bad:

She doesnt have enough screen time!

Sigh, if only people like her existed in the real world, and lived near me... But as of now, I only see her on TV and on the internets. I dont even see her in the newspaper T_T
That's why even if you happen to meet one, she could never be Hikikomori but a Zashiki Warashi. But having a Zashiki Warashi living under your roof is even better than a hikikomori.
Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 17:48   Link #263
w00tness
zetsuboushita...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
A person that never goes outside...
Me who searches for her outside...
A meeting that will never happen...

Unless, unless she decides to come out? But thats wishful thinking, only normal people try to be what they are not...

ZETSUBOUSHITA!
Realizing that our meeting is impossible has left me in despair!
w00tness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 18:23   Link #264
rimaa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
Age: 25
kiri? comon guys, the two girls that deserve the most love are Nami and Harumi =P
rimaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 19:03   Link #265
w00tness
zetsuboushita...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
harumi? pairing addict? uhm. Nope, not for me anyway.
Its true that Nami deserves more love though, but I guess her good points (or to a certain extent, her existence) has been overshadowed by Kiri's awesomeness.

Shes just normal after all.
w00tness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 21:24   Link #266
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
A certain character shed her blanket recently, which inspired some work unsafe fan art.
Spoiler for lingerie, partial nudity:




__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 21:33   Link #267
Chrono Helix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tness View Post
<3 kiri.

Good:

She's a hikkikomori (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you (+)
She's a hikkikomori that pampers you until you become a NEET yourself (+)
She likes NEETS and teaches you how to be a good one (+)
Shes chou kawaii (+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Bad:

She doesnt have enough screen time!
At least she's not just a fanservice character like in season 1.
Chrono Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 21:35   Link #268
FateAnomaly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I agree, Kiri is the cutest among them.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 00:10   Link #269
w00tness
zetsuboushita...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
plus, I like her voice. I find it unique and strangely appealing. Not to mention I think it fits her character.
w00tness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 00:19   Link #270
vas_a_morir
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am starting to like the yaoi-fangirl more. Matoi is more or less an easter egg "Where's Wally" type deal (Wally was Waldo's original name)
vas_a_morir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 01:04   Link #271
Chrono Helix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
She doesn't get many lines nowadays.
Chrono Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 01:15   Link #272
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas_a_morir View Post
I am starting to like the yaoi-fangirl more. Matoi is more or less an easter egg "Where's Wally" type deal (Wally was Waldo's original name)
It took me a while to find Matoi in a few episodes even when pausing.

I like Harumi too.
The Bloodlust Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 01:59   Link #273
Pachael
原作通り
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas_a_morir View Post
I am starting to like the yaoi-fangirl more. Matoi is more or less an easter egg "Where's Wally" type deal (Wally was Waldo's original name)
You can find her quite easily, since she's accompanied by a faint 'jiiiii' when she's on screen.
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 03:03   Link #274
Nenkitsune
Ive been MikuCaramellized
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
i thought she always went Chiiiiiiiii when she's staring xP
__________________

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 03:25   Link #275
Khaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: München
Arrow

Well...those girls are all deranged in some way...expect Nami, she's normal. "Don't say normal!"

- Kafuka: The more I see of her, the more she scares the hell out of me.
- Chiri: Too much of an anankastic personality...
- Komori: I don't know exactly, where her charme comes from, since a hikikomori girl is as problematic as a hikikomori guy, but still...she's so damn cute. Maybe she triggers protective instincts.
- Abiru: She's cute, too, but that strange addiction os hers...
- Harumi: She's ok, not as cute as some of the others, but she's a fangirl, so some sort of related soul for us...err...fanboys.
- Maria: Err...nothing much to say, more a comic relief character.
- Meru: *scared*
- Kaere: Fanservice to the max.
- Matoi: Only thing she does now is *jiiiiiiiiiiii*...would be nice if she gets something more, she's quite cute.
- Ai: Cute too, but annoying personality.
- Manami: Haven't seen much of her.
- Mayo: *runsawaybeforegettingastickintheass*
- Rin: New to the class and somehow dangerous, but most beautiful of all!
- Nami: After all of this, she is one of the top choices being just normal.
Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 03:37   Link #276
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
- Komori: I don't know exactly, where her charme comes from, since a hikikomori girl is as problematic as a hikikomori guy, but still...she's so damn cute. Maybe she triggers protective instincts.
I'm afraid I have to point out since Komori is a zashiki-warashi which means unless you are a licensed zashiki-warashi priest you are not allowed to interact with her.
__________________
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:54   Link #277
Chrono Helix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
How about Arai?
Chrono Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 10:10   Link #278
pushpaka
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Well...those girls are all deranged in some way...expect Nami, she's normal. "Don't say normal!"

- Kafuka: The more I see of her, the more she scares the hell out of me.
- Chiri: Too much of an anankastic personality...
- Komori: I don't know exactly, where her charme comes from, since a hikikomori girl is as problematic as a hikikomori guy, but still...she's so damn cute. Maybe she triggers protective instincts.
- Abiru: She's cute, too, but that strange addiction os hers...
- Harumi: She's ok, not as cute as some of the others, but she's a fangirl, so some sort of related soul for us...err...fanboys.
- Maria: Err...nothing much to say, more a comic relief character.
- Meru: *scared*
- Kaere: Fanservice to the max.
- Matoi: Only thing she does now is *jiiiiiiiiiiii*...would be nice if she gets something more, she's quite cute.
- Ai: Cute too, but annoying personality.
- Manami: Haven't seen much of her.
- Mayo: *runsawaybeforegettingastickintheass*
- Rin: New to the class and somehow dangerous, but most beautiful of all!
- Nami: After all of this, she is one of the top choices being just normal.


I also have to agree with pretty much all of these:

Besides having sanity, Nami's also a looker and in an anime high school
girl, well that's just normal - it's "big-boned" Kotonon who's er...unique.
So Nami's a winner

Rin's the aristocratic beauty and so long as you don't shorten her name and
end up calling her a hoodrat, she doesn't seem to have any of the neuroses
the other girls have. So definitely a winner but was her appearance in the
class a one-shot or is she permanent crew?

Isn't Manami the married one? So no hitting that and heh according to Nozumu,
having an affair with a married woman will spoil you so that you can't be satisfied
with young girls - so that's going to be a minus to some.

Kaere's a looker but she'll threaten to sue for harassment

Kotonon-poor Kotonon, she's fat especially next to her svelte classmates
and given how her cheeks bloat up into a pair of spheres, no wonder that
critic called her buttface. Only a matter of time before Mayo shoves some chopsticks in her mouth.

Mayo-evil and looks butch. I wouldn't be surprised if there are doujin out
there making her an aggressive hermaphrodite character

Nie-sensei: definitely a looker, indeed seems to be treated as the top beauty
of the Zetsubou world. Seems sane too, but hasn't shown herself to be
attracted to anyone other than Komori.

Komori-I'm rather meh towards her. Her eyes are too huge for her face and
that skin has such an eerie tone to it. However character is getting a boost
though at the expense of Matoi (who's really living up being called "bobost"
these days).

Ai: her personality can be annoying (though I find it funny) but that mole on
her face stands out so much, it almost makes think it's cancerous. Still I like
her appearances as she adds so much chaos to the show with that guilt trip
of hers.

All in all, I'm loving every ep of both seasons and am eagerly awaiting ep4.
Big kudos to AFK for their work on this series
pushpaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 14:04   Link #279
Mentorian
Matsuri
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
New ending with a very upbeat song and two new male characters.










Spoiler for Tamachan and Matoi
Spoiler for Tamachan:
__________________
Hurry up and make a move! Even taking a dump will do...
Just do something
Otherwise, this old man will start crying, and the shooting starts when he's crying!
Mentorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 14:33   Link #280
aroduc
Ruiner of Things
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
New ED

aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, gag, shaft, shounen, social satire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.