AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2008-04-28, 20:26   Link #81
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

about that... how come it was Usopp the one that saw Nami naked 0.0 I cant accept it ! And the worst thing is that Nami hardly reacted to it -.-
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 06:38   Link #82
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

reason why nami did'nt react to it was because she was getting mauled by one of the genral zombies. i can't remember his name. and she kind of did. she is going to make Usopp pay for seeing her naked. she made him admit it later.
Old 2008-04-29, 17:36   Link #83
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
how come it was Usopp the one that saw Nami naked 0.0 I cant accept it ! -
Hey-y Usopp thanked Namizou for the veiw DX . I found that hilarious : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
reason why nami did'nt react to it was because she was getting mauled by one of the genral zombies. i can't remember his name. and she kind of did. she is going to make Usopp pay for seeing her naked. she made him admit it later.
Absalom was molesting her so Nami was in shock but what I found strange was after Absalom escaped Nami didnt react she was violated after all .
Old 2008-04-29, 21:00   Link #84
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i'm not sure but Absalom was saying that he wanted her as his wife.
Old 2008-04-30, 09:50   Link #85
Paraden1989

I can not wait for the fight between Ryuuma and Brook and the fight that flows with Ryuuma vs Zoro!!!!! I think that the anime company should animate the pre-One Piece story MONSTER as a filler. It wouldn't be hard all they have to do is have Ryuuma look back on his life!!!!!

I also would like to see a nice long filler arc (or even a saga) right after Thriller Bark because I don't want to see any of those recap episodes or alternate universe episodes like they did in the Eneis Lobby Arc. They should have the Achino Family or G8 come back; I don't care who the fight in the next filler so long as it is interesting and long enough that those episodes won't happen again.
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 11:29   Link #86
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraden1989 View Post
I can not wait for the fight between Ryuuma and Brook and the fight that flows with Ryuuma vs Zoro!!!!! I think that the anime company should animate the pre-One Piece story MONSTER as a filler. It wouldn't be hard all they have to do is have Ryuuma look back on his life!!!!!
this is an anime only thred. put those in spoiler tags.
Old 2008-04-30, 13:44   Link #87
Paraden1989

All i was saying was that i can't wait to see the fight when it comes out in the anime. they fight in the manga so it will happen in the anime.
Old 2008-04-30, 13:57   Link #88
james0246

Quote:
All i was saying was that i can't wait to see the fight when it comes out in the anime. they fight in the manga so it will happen in the anime.
That is the point, you can not talk or even hint about things from the manga (I received a reprimand because I vaguely hinted at something on Page 2), So, please delete or edit your initial post for your own sake (Read Monir's page 1 content restrictions.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 14:52   Link #89
Crimson Reaper

MEEEEAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!! lol.
I love Oz already, Luffy sounds great as a demon giant. But I got to give Cindry-chan credit over the last couple episodes, blocking our view of Hogback and letting him get hit by the ice.

But the episodes are getting shorter, they keep expanding what happened in past episodes to eat into the episode time. I know they're trying not to catch up to the manga but still, it's annoying. Actually I would like to see some more Edo Grandline filler episodes after they finish Thriller Bark, that would give a nice couple week gap.

Anyway it looks like we'll be getting the one on one battles started in the next few episodes, sweet. I'm looking foward to Sanji finding out what happened to Nami, it'll be the battle of the perverts!
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 03:56   Link #90
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
But the episodes are getting shorter, they keep expanding what happened in past episodes to eat into the episode time. I know they're trying not to catch up to the manga but still, it's annoying. Actually I would like to see some more Edo Grandline filler episodes after they finish Thriller Bark, that would give a nice couple week gap.
I agree, they are dragging it out a bit more than necessary. They can afford to do a few 2-chapter episodes. And they had better do that at some point, because chapter 485 CAN'T work as a full episode. It would be worse than episode 307, and that one was REALLY bad if you ask me. And I think it would be possible to do fillers after Thriller Bark ends without abrubtly interrupting the main plot. (I realise that this post might be a bit on the edge of breaking the rules, but because I'm not actually saying anything at all about what happens, I figured it would be okay.)
Old 2008-05-02, 07:21   Link #91
Paraden1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
I agree, they are dragging it out a bit more than necessary. They can afford to do a few 2-chapter episodes. And they had better do that at some point, because chapter 485 CAN'T work as a full episode. It would be worse than episode 307, and that one was REALLY bad if you ask me. And I think it would be possible to do fillers after Thriller Bark ends without abrubtly interrupting the main plot. (I realise that this post might be a bit on the edge of breaking the rules, but because I'm not actually saying anything at all about what happens, I figured it would be okay.)
I also think that they should have a filler episode when Ryuuma has a flashback showing the manga one-shot called MONSTER!
Old 2008-05-02, 13:40   Link #92
Vegard Aune

Quote:
I also think that they should have a filler episode when THAT HAPPENS
Removed the semi-spoiler just to be on the safe side, but yeah, they could do that. That would be a decent way to prolong that chapter, which really NEEDS to be done quickly, otherwise the entire point would be gone. They could use like 15 minutes of the episode on THAT, and then the actual chapter could be done in 5 minutes.
Old 2008-05-02, 17:37   Link #93
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Aren't there also a number of side stories, that weren't animated yet?
Couldn't they serve as fillers if they get to close? Or aren't they canon?
No, they are cannon. In fact, it might be beneficial to do at least one if not two of these cover stories (they have already done the Buggy and Coby mini-stories but they could still do Hachi, et al).

That being said, I wouldn't mind an entirely new story arc. I always like the adventure stories the writers come up with (or at least I like the idea of the Strawhats going off to have adventures that have nothing to do with the main story lines.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 22:14   Link #94
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for 353:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 10:27   Link #95
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler for 353:
Spoiler for Because you spoiler-tagged it, I'm imitating you. Because I'm evil.:
Old 2008-05-15, 23:19   Link #96
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Ussop: a HOTTIE carrying a SWORD brought a ton of MEAT !!!
Sanji: HOTTIE?
Luffy: MEAT?
Zoro: SWORD?
Chopper: "These guys are idiots!"

ROFL... So funny lol. It's been a while since i laughed so much with one piece xD
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:23   Link #97
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

I can't believe they wasted 18mins on that flash back crap.

don't they have any shame at all left?
Old 2008-05-18, 20:41   Link #98
ellifeedn
Thinker

It's not like everyone can remember exactly what happened when the crew met Laboon. It's been many years. I can't even remember how Kuina died.

crap

Would anyone be kind enough to remind me how Kuina died?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 04:29   Link #99
LeoThugs
Ero Sennin the Second

Send a message via Yahoo to LeoThugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post

Would anyone be kind enough to remind me how Kuina died?

She missed her footing and fell down on the steps as she was headed down into the cellar to get the whetstone for her Katana.

In my opinion a stupid way to die for a swordsman because their footwork has to be beyond excellent. Hence my paranoid theory that her father might be harboring a terrible secret about Kuina's death.

Off the topic, I am rewatching the whole series and its turning out to be even better. I just reached the scene when Luffy is trying to recruit Sanji at Baraties.
LeoThugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 22:28   Link #100
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
I can't believe they wasted 18mins on that flash back crap.

don't they have any shame at all left?
I'm glad they did that instead of crappy filler. It's unfortunate but the anime team has to stretch this arc out as much as possible because of how close they are to the manga. Besides it's been 300 episodes or so since Laboon was in the story so a flashback in this instance was nice imo.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote